Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George (2195 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

Welcome To Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 1]

Beloved, I am glad you're here. Before I start prophesying to you, I have two questions for you...

QUESTION 1: What is prophecy?

QUESTION 2: Who is a Prophet?

Think about the answer. I doubt you'll even get close to the answer but give it a try anyway. I'll give you the answers soon

In the next few days I'm going to be prophesying to you

It took me a long time to "get this". Lots of prayers and fasting... and hundreds of hours of time in meditation

The prophecies you will be reading soon on this page was given to me by Almighty God

It's up to you to take what I'm about to dispense to you and discern on it

Would you like GODPROPHET to be your prayer and prophetic partner today? PARTNER NOW => Godprophesy@yahoo.com

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Debeloved87(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
The Lord is your Strength Sir.
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2013

Welcome Once Again To Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 2]

Beloved, remember I asked you a question yesterday?

Do you recall?

QUESTION 1: What is prophecy?

ANSWER 1: Prophecy is the grace to foretell the future

Johah 1 - Prophet Jonah son of Amittai withheld the prophecy of Nineveh

Because the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets - 1 Corinthians 14:32-33

A prophet may receive prophecy from God but may decide to withheld the prophecy for personal reasons

May your prophecy not be withheld from you in Jesus name

QUESTION 2: Who is a Prophet?

ANSWER 2: A Prophet is the mouth piece of God and an authorized representative of God on earth to reveal the glory of God

Jeremiah 1:5

The world may not recognize a Prophet of God because a Prophet is not recognized in his home town. God speaks through HIS Prophet

A Prophet is a seer, he sees what the physical eyes couldn’t see and hears what the physical ears couldn’t hear - 1 Samuel 9:9

A prophet is a reveller. He receives revelation from God about your life, families, enemies, cities, states and countries

God reveals his will, his character and his truth through a Prophet

Imagine a Prophet of God at your disposal to deliver Gods word to you

NOW is your moment of prophecy that your destiny is shaped

Destiny is not left to chance but it is a matter of God word

I am here as a Prophet of God to prophesy upon your life

God Bless You Debeloved for your words of encouragement. You are blessed in Jesus name

Would you like GODPROPHET to be your prayer and prophetic partner today? PARTNER NOW => Godprophesy@yahoo.com

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Prophecies shall begin tomorrow on this page, make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

BTW - I received an email this morning about Almighty Prophecy Thread:

[ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [EMAIL] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ]

Hi Godprophet,

i’ve been following your posts for a while now on nl and on www.facebook.com/olayegeorge i must say they are edifying. Keep up the good work sir. May you grow stronger and stronger in the holy ghost!

Thanks again!

Steve

[ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [EMAIL] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -]
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2013

[Chapter 3]

MESSAGE FROM ALMIGHTY GOD

Beloved, for 40 days and 40 nights fasting, praying and seeking the face of Almighty God, the strong hand of Almighty God rested upon me and took me up to the third heaven and began to minister to me in the language of divinity which He made clear to me

The LORD GOD said to me, "Son of man, take a holy scroll and write on it with a holy ink concerning the future

And I should take for myself Holy Angels as witnesses to this great prophecy"

The LORD also spoke to me again, saying: "I shall reveal to you all celestials and terrestrial mysteries

I shall reveal to you the future of the sons of men, churches, cities, states, nations and generations yet unborn

I shall reveal to you the secrets of redemption, wisdom, letters, words, love, grace, mercy, faith, miracles, prophecies, healing, deliverance, breakthrough, wealth, riches and long life

I shall reveal to you things to happen on earth

I shall reveal to you things to happen in war

I shall reveal to you things past and forgotten

I shall reveal to you tribulations to come

I shall reveal to you celebrations to come

I shall reveal to you things regarding the enemies of light

I shall reveal to you signs of natural disasters

I shall reveal to you the secrets of war

I shall reveal to you secret enemies

I shall reveal to you all things past and future

I shall open your eyes to see great visions in the clouds, air, smoke, fire, water, on the ground, walls, glasses and on electronic screens

I shall show you beautiful and terrible things which is to come

Son of man face eastward, cry out with a loud voice and prophesy"

Hear the voice of the LORD. Thus saith the LORD GOD;

1. The sins of mankind has reached my ear, I shall visit the sons and daughters of Isaac and Ishmael

2. I shall breathe fire upon America and Australia

3. I shall strike Africa with droughts

4. I shall strike America with hurricanes

5. I shall strike Japan with typhoon

6. I shall cause the ground of china to move

7. I shall cause the waters of Asia to overflow it boundaries so that the sons of men will know that I am the LORD GOD and I changeth not saith the LORD GOD

8. There is someone reading this, Satan has been telling you lies and shall tell you to make mockering of this prophecy. Woe unto you for I shall visit your iniquity upon your children unto the third and fourth generation saith the LORD GOD

Those that have ear let them hear what the LORD GOD have said

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Individual prophecies shall begin tomorrow on this thread, make sure you visit this thread tomorrow
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2013

[Chapter 4]

CONFIRM YOUR PROPHECIES NOW

9. Thus saith the LORD GOD; There is someone reading this, you are unable to sleep well without having to take pills. Waking up in the middle of the night, frequent nightmares. You are living a life of torment and torture and.................................... saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 10 continues tomorrow on this thread, make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

Would you like GODPROPHET to be your prayer and prophetic partner? PARTNER NOW AND RECEIVE THE PROPHETS REWARD => Godprophesy@yahoo.com

Matthew 10:41 - ”He that receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward”

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, 52 prophecies shall be revealed to you on this thread. Make sure you visit this thread everyday

P.S.S. Have you wondered what 2014 holds for you, your family and your country? Watchout for my new thread "2014 Prophecies" which I will be launching in December 2013 on the religion section of this forum
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Debeloved87(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Umnh...this is great sire.
God is your strength.
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 27, 2013
I find It hard to to sleep without my pills and do have bad dreams sometimes but its not regular at all (the bad dreams)...thank God.
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2013

[PRAYER]

Debloved87, thank you once again for your words of faith. May Almighty God grant you your heart desires today in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, 52 prophecies shall be prophesied to you on this thread. Confirm your prophecies and receive answers to your prayers. Make sure you visit this thread everyday

P.S.S. Do you know what the 365 days of 2014 holds for you, your family and your country? Watch out for my new thread "2014 Prophecies" which I will be launching in December 2013 on the religion section of this forum
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2013

[PRAYER]

Heavenly Father, I thank You for the life of Jacobscros and I ask You to stop every nightmares, torments and torture in the life of Jacobscros today in Jesus name

I ask You to send peace to the spirit of Jacobscros today in Jesus name

Thank You Heavenly Father for answering my prayers today in Jesus name I pray

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, 52 prophecies shall be prophesied to you on this thread. Confirm your prophecies and receive answers to your prayers. Make sure you visit this thread everyday

P.S.S. Do you know what the 365 days of 2014 holds for you, your family and your country? Watch out for my new thread "2014 Prophecies" which I will be launching in December 2013 on the religion section of this forum
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2013

[Chapter 5]

10. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there is someone reading this, you are under pressure to get a good job and your heart is troubled because time is running out and you have not gotten a good job and.................................................................................... saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 11 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

Matthew 10:41 - ”He that receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward”

Would you like GODPROPHET to be your prayer and prophetic partner? PARTNER NOW

HERE ARE THE BENEFITS OF YOUR PARTNERSHIP WITH GODPROPHET

1. Prayers and Prophecies are dispensed to you

2. Teachings and Counselling are dispensed to you

I. Partners have rights to connect to the anointing that is on GODPROPHET

II: Partners have rights to GODPROPHET personal phone number for emergencies

III: Partners have rights to know how their money were spent

PARTNERSHIP is a commitment to assist GODPROPHET in fulfilling the mandate given to him by Almighty God to impact the lives of millions by spreading the Gospel worldwide. Every soul saved and every life changed

WHO IS A PARTNER?

A partner is someone committed to the calling of a ministry and shares the ministry vision

WHAT IS PARTNERSHIP?

Partnership is the relationship between people or groups who support one another in the achievement of a common goal

By no means is partnership just an avenue by which to raise money. Instead, it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness and anointing

HOW CAN I PARTNER WITH GODPROPHET?

Send an email to Godprophesy@yahoo.com

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2013

[Chapter 6]

The word in thy mouth is a burning fire. The water calms the fire. A thunderous voice heard. A lightening presence appeared. Temperature changes, time stopped; God sits nearby

11. Thus saith the LORD GOD; I am sending exceeding Grace.................................................................................... to my child........................................................................................... whose house is close to a junction and the road on this junction leads to town and.................................................................................... saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 12 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

NB: Would you like GODPROPHET to be your prayer and prophetic partner? PARTNER NOW => Godprophesy@yahoo.com

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

BTW - I received an email this afternoon concerning Almighty Prophecy Thread:

[ - - - - - - - - - - - EMAIL - - - - - - - - - - - ]

Hi I was touched by your update and every word was pointing at me I felt like you were talking to me. I need prayers my life is falling apart.

Thank you in advance
Mtanzeli

[ - - - - - - - - - - - [EMAIL] - - - - - - - - - - ]

[PRAYER]

Beloved Mtanzeli

I pray for you today, every good thing stolen from you shall be restored in a double fold to you today in Jesus name

I command total recovery in your life right now in Jesus name

I command total restoration to locate you right now wherever you are today in Jesus name

You are blessed in Jesus name
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2013

[Chapter 7]

"My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, nor detest His correction; for whom the LORD loves He corrects, just as a father the son in whom he delights" - Proverbs 3:11-12

12. Thus saith the LORD GOD; There is someone reading this, you sometimes see frightening images from the corner of your eyes and when you look properly, the images disappears. You sometimes hear your name been called and when you look for who is calling your name, you can’t find the caller and
........................................................................................... Saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 13 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

To know more about what God is saying about your life, your finances, your career, your ministry, your relationship, your marriage, your children, your family, your friends, your neighbours, your enemies, city, state and country?

Visit any prophetic church close to you or EMAIL GODPROPHET => Godprophesy@yahooo.com - (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2013

[Chapter 8]

CONFIRM YOUR PROPHECY NOW

Praying to my Heavenly Father in my closet

A flame comes out from nowhere and appears; the earth shakes, water becomes air, wind becomes fire and that which is not supposed to be seen is seen; that which is not supposed to be heard is heard; that which is not supposed to be felt is felt; that which should not be believed is believed

The language of mystery becomes plain; plain becomes mystery

12. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there is someone reading this, you have problems with your father, this problem started all of a sudden. When your father is no more; stones becomes meat and meat becomes stones and ................................................................................................................................................. saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 14 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

To know more about what God is saying about your life, your finances, your career, your ministry, your relationship, your marriage, your children, your family, your friends, your neighbours, your enemies, city, state and country?

Visit any good prophetic church close to you or EMAIL GODPROPHET => Godprophesy@yahooo.com (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Godprophet: I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

[Chapter 8]

Praying to my Heavenly Father in my closet

A flame comes out from nowhere and appears; the earth shakes, water becomes air, wind becomes fire and that which is not supposed to be seen is seen; that which is not supposed to be heard is heard; that which is not supposed to be felt is felt; that which should not be believed is believed

The language of mystery becomes plain; plain becomes mystery

12. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there is someone reading this, you have problems with your father, this problem started all of a sudden. When your father is no more; stones becomes meat and meat becomes stones and ................................................................................................................................................. saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 14 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

Visit any good prophetic church close to you or EMAIL GODPROPHET => Godprophesy@yahooo.com (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

well I dislike my father's character ALOT so im I'm guessing the prophecy means that my heart of stone will become soft while his flesh will become skeleton when he is no more..
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2013
- Prophecy is the power to foretell future, command future and command creations - GODPROPHET
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by sademola: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2013
@Godprophet, my prophecy for you is that you will NOT succeed in fooling NL followers. You are doomed to fail!

1 Like

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2013

[Chapter 9]

There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts but the tongue of the wise brings healing - Proverb 12:18

14. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there is someone reading this, you are bitter because the most important thing in your is missing and ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 15 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

NB: Would you like Prophet @Olaye George to be your prayer and prophetic partner this month? PARTNER NOW => Godprophesy@yahoo.com (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, 52 prophecies shall be prophesied to you on this thread. Make sure you visit this thread everyday

P.S.S. Do you know what the 365 days of 2014 holds for you? Watch out for my new thread "2014 Prophecies" which I will be launching in December 2013 on the religion section of this forum
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2013

[Chapter 10]

15. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there is someone reading this, some of your 2013 New Year resolution have not come to pass till now. A helper shall locate you in a place and time you less expects that will..................................................................................................................................................... saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 16 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

NB: Would you like GODPROPHET to be your prayer and prophetic partner this month? PARTNER NOW => Godprophesy@yahoo.com (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, 52 prophecies shall be prophesied to you on this thread. Make sure you visit this thread everyday

P.S.S. Do you know what the 365 days of 2014 holds for you? Watch out for my new thread "2014 Prophecies" which I will be launching in December 2013 on the religion section of this forum
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2013

[Chapter 11]

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." - John 10:27

16. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there is someone reading this, you have an important person in your life that needs help and if help comes late, this person shall .......................................................................................................... saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 17 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

NB: Would you like GODPROPHET to be your prayer and prophetic partner this month? PARTNER NOW => Godprophesy@yahoo.com (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
why are u not completing these prophecies. Thats kind of unhelpful and dangerous. .like the last prophecy you just made, what if the person's close somebody commits suicide and the person did not act because ur prophecy was incomplete. just my 2 cents
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Thekeeper(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2013
jacobscros: why are u not completing these prophecies. Thats kind of unhelpful and dangerous. .like the last prophecy you just made, what if the person's close somebody commits suicide and the person did not act because ur prophecy was incomplete. just my 2 cents
u dey mind this charlatan
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2013

[Chapter 12]

17. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there is someone reading this, you have done so many things in the past that you are not proud of and you have learnt so many things from your past. You want...................................................................................................................................................................... saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 18 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2013

[Chapter 13]

18. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there is someone reading this, Satan is playing games with your life right now

Satan attempted taking your life more than once in the past and you can testify to this because your life was spared by My mercy

Now listen to Me wisely

I loved you before you were formed in your mother’s womb

I loved you before a name was given to you

I love you more than you love yourself

I want the best for you

For the second time, listen to Me again

Thou shall read Psalms 91:1-16 this Friday

From the rising of the sun to the setting of the sun

Thou shall not eat anything nor drink anything this Friday

Thou shall abstain from everything unclean this Friday

For I shall visit you this Friday and end the game of Satan in your life saith the LORD GOD

I shall give you testimonies within 91 days after this Friday

Thou shall share this testimonies with my prophet

I shall chastise you if you disobey my commandment

Prophecy 19 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2013

[Chapter 14]

19. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is someone reading this, you shall have police case that shall devour your finances and happiness. Be vigilant and be prayerful saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 20 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

NB: Would you like GODPROPHET to be your prayer and prophetic partner? PARTNER NOW => Godprophesy@yahoo.com (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2013

[Chapter 15]

20. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is someone reading this, marriage is your problem and you shall.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 21 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2013

[Chapter 16]

21. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is someone reading this, you are from a fetish family and you shall ............................................................................................................................................................................. saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 22 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2013

[Chapter 17]

22. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is somebody reading this right now, you lost someone in the past and the demise of this person still hurt you and brings sad memories and you........................................................................................................................................................................ saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 23 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2013

[Chapter 18]

23. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is somebody reading this right now, you were accused falsely in the past for taking something that wasn't yours and you felt really bad about this false accusation. You need strong deliverance prayers right now because you shall be falsely accused again before December 31st 2013 saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 24 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2013

[Chapter 19]

24. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is somebody reading this right now, you are weeping silently and you are dieing gently but nobody seems to truly understand your problem and you shall....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 25 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2013

[Chapter 20]

25. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is somebody reading this right now, you are worried because of your delayed breakthrough. Whenever you are close to your breakthrough that is when you encounter obstacles, difficulties, challenges and before you know it, your breakthrough is gone saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 26 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Kyase(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
I have bn to many and i have talked to some but never a day GOD gave them a massage to me......
Am i sure all those prophecies is not a plan issues?
I need a prophecy GOD prophet
Re: Almighty Prophecy For You - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2013

[Chapter 21]

KYASE AND NAIRALAND MEMBERS CONFIRM YOUR PROPHECY NOW

26. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is somebody reading this right now; most times you get your hair cut on Saturdays but you are not too hairy. You shall receive Good News next month. This Good News shall put laughter on your face and you shall remember this message with amazement when you receive the Good News saith the LORD GOD

27. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is another person reading this right now; you are average in height, you have scar on your body. This scar was an incident that took place in your life some time ago. You shall receive huge amount of money in next month and when that happens, you shall remember this message saith the LORD GOD

28. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is another person reading this right now; you have bad temper. You can’t control yourself whenever you are angry. Your anger shall put you in trouble next month and when that happens, you shall remember this message with amazement saith the LORD GOD

29. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is another person reading this right now; you have been heartbroken before. Infact, you even vowed that you will never love again. You shall fall in love again next month saith the LORD GOD

30. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is another person reading this right now; fornication is your weakness. A baby is coming your way next month and when that happens, you shall remember this message and smile saith the LORD GOD

31. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is another person reading this right now; your journey mercy next month is guaranteed already. You shall travel safely and no evil shall come near your vehicle because God have sent His Angels to take charge over you saith the LORD GOD

32. Thus saith the LORD GOD, there is another person reading this right now; there is a big building close to your house. You are not stingy. You shall give out gifts and receive gifts next month and you shall laugh when this happens saith the LORD GOD

Prophecy 33 continues tomorrow on this thread; make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / What Are Nigerian Churches Doing For Needy Nigerians? / 2015 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.