Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Zimbabwean Women - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zimbabwean Women (18684 Views)

DISTURBING: Zimbabwean Woman Forced To Have S Ex With Dead Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Women by Busybody2(f): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2008
busybody20:

because Nigerian guys see them as Banks

Ose jare aburo wink grin
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Angelheart: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2008
tatenda:

This topic is so interesting. The reason why Naija Boys like Southern African women is because most of the women are so independant. They don't nag for money from Mr boyfriend. They can afford good accomodation, drive decent cars etc. All they want is a man to love them. They don`t shout at their men like Naija ladies or demand money just because a guy has slept with them. I`m sorry, but[b] Naija women[/b] are too loud,

TRUE!
Re: Zimbabwean Women by tpia: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2008
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Angelheart: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2008
Defensive are we?? smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Women by JustGood(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2008
Is Makozi better than Nigerian women? NEVER
Re: Zimbabwean Women by whiteroses(f): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2008
are all of you guys talking about same southern african girls that I know, because the one i know, I mean they usually have too light or too dark skin, round face that often look as if they've been stung by bees all day, usually fat and they all have one thing in common, to gossip and gossip but to top it up their accent is so heavy it's not sexy, i don't mean all of them are ugly but they are no where near perfect compared to any nigerian girl like me  grin nigerian girls are usually light brown and cute face that's compact,either slim or curvy  grin grin thats why the hearings, i know a nigerian girl when I see one is very common
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Ifygurl: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
I've never seen a naija guy with a South African.  I didn't even know that kind of combination occured.  I've heard and seen Naija guys with kenyans, Ghanaian, Nigerians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Ivory coast, mostly all west and east African countries and Angola but never South Africans.

Ohh do you mean only Zimbabwe? If so then that's cute cause Zimbabwians are cute.  Their females are pretty(the one's i've seen) but south Africans on the other hand aren't so much(the one's i've seen).  The cute ones from SA i've seen are usually mixed or something but the full ones(i haven't seen a cute one yetbut who knows the girls in ludacris videos were pretty).

And Angelheart if a Nigerian guy broke up with you.  GET OVER IT. Jeez no wonder he broke up with you your too whiny?

And for the guys saying Nigerian girls aren't submissive and we are too loud.
We are fine with that.  If we have to follow a guy around like a damn dog then forget it i rather not get married  than be that submissive to a man i married.
Forget that.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by shotster50(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2008
i wont really say they are the best but I have had good relationships with them compared to Nigerian girls.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by LondonCool(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2008
Re: Zimbabwean Women by KarmaMod(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2008
yet these same contented men still run back o marry Nigerian women. How odd.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by JustGood(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2008
LondonCool:

Zimbabwean girls are quite humble and are prepared to take the back-seat in a relationship. They are the typical African woman.They rarely complain and are ready to sacrifice for the man. They are quite comfortable with themselves, not materialistic and demanding. Most Nigerian guys in UK stick with them beacuse they do not give stress, they are quite easy to handle and easliy contented-unlike our Nigerian sisters. As per bedroom skills-Nigerian babes are more enterprising.

This is absolutely untrue. How many Nigerian guys in the UK date Zimbabweans?

biko next chapter
Re: Zimbabwean Women by LondonCool(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
Re: Zimbabwean Women by KarmaMod(f): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
I believe I said marry. Not "boyfriends".
Re: Zimbabwean Women by JustGood(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
No you are not in a position to make a judgement about it. How may Nigerian men are in UK and how many do you know? There are actually more Nigerian men dating Jamaicans than there are dating Zimbabweans.

AND, there are more Nigerian men in the UK dating and marrying nigerian women than there are dating or marrying any other nationality.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by JustGood(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2008
Getting their kicks for a few months or even a few years is not the same as getting really stuck in
Re: Zimbabwean Women by LondonCool(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2008
Re: Zimbabwean Women by KarmaMod(f): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2008
Must be fun being such an elitist. cool
Re: Zimbabwean Women by LondonCool(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2008
Re: Zimbabwean Women by KarmaMod(f): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2008
LondonCool:

Thats the same thing they said about Obama.

You're no Obama, dear wink
Re: Zimbabwean Women by kbobo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2009
This topic is so interesting. The reason why Naija Boys like Southern African women is because most of the women are so independant. They dont nag for money from Mr boyfriend. They can afford good accomodation, drive decent cars etc. All they want is a man to love them. They don`t shout at their men like Naija ladies or demand money just bcoz a guy has slept with them. I`m sorry, but Naija women are too loud,

Well you may be making a point.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 15, 2009
The sooner these foreigners realize that Nigerian men will not overlook anything appealing in skirt the better for everyone. grin grin Creating a thread because they dated you is hilarious and irrelevant. cheesy Nigerian men have dated and still date black, white, pink, blue, red, cheesy hispanic, carribeans, Asians, e.t.c. So it wouldn't/shouldn't be a shocker if they date Zimbabwean women. It's nothing special. grin Sorry if I spoilt anyone's thunder. cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Badriyyah(f): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2009
lol, What's with the attack on Nigerian women??
Re: Zimbabwean Women by londoner: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2009
@ Badriyyah, putting the Nigerian woman down is now the past time of many Nigerian men on this site, didn't you know? They do it at every opportunity.

I did know a Zim girl who was dating a Nigerian for years, she was quiet and "respectful", but didn't stop her from telling me she was just using him for his money and thats the advise her fellow Zim girlfriends and family members gave her.

There he was thinking he has moved up a level by having a non Nigerian girlfriend, lol.

Someone once said that its the quiet ones you must watch out for, there is such a thing as wolves in sheeps clothing.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by JustGood(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2009
Who said Zimbabwean girls are anything

One thing I know is that they are wild girls. I've never met any Zimbabwean who has stayed married to a Nigerian guy. I met a few who were cheating on their Zimbabwean husbands - maybe their men are just mumu guys who trust their loose women.

Naija girls are the best any day. . . not talking about born troway girls o. I mean naija bred babes.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by londoner: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2009
There are good and bad in every nationality I say, there is no size fits all. Sometimes your perfect match may be someone from a different country, that does not mean you turn around to trash women/men of your background.

My man is Ghanaian, but you will never hear me trash Nigerian men completely, just because I found my happiness outside my heritage. I may comment on things I dont like, but to paint a all Nigerian men bad is to deny the many Nigerian couples I know who make eachother happy too.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by DeReloaded: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2009
so with your quietness, what was their reason for dumping you? Huh

This thread is pretty old but this still cracks me up. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Women by favouredjb(f): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2010
LondonCool:

For safety reasons,I presume. No sane Nigerian would want his inheritance to be divided in Harare

word grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2010
i was on this thread with angelheart shocked

I think she said she'd been through one or two Nigerian boyfriends by the time she joined NL.

possibly got a third one from here?
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Gamine(f): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2010
You have to differentiate the Zimbabwean, (Shona or What?) you are talking about
Also, they are way different from 'South Africans'
Funny thread.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by buttkick: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2010
easybaby@
would you by any chance be a one time singer at the hilton and sheraton in abuja? that face on your profile.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by babsjnr(m): 4:11am On Aug 26, 2010
beware of aids grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Women by gowaga68: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2010
babsjnr:

beware of aids grin grin
for sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene / Thread For Those Who Love Weed / 10. Odu Osa Meji- Attack Is The Best Form Of Defense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.