Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,166 members, 7,919,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road (818 Views)

PHOTOS: Trailer Falls Along Sagamu - Ijebu-ode Road / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by garripack: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
i was traveling yesterday night from Auchi to Lagos through OHONBA transport system i actually boarded the bus around 9.am in the morning only to leave Auchi around 11.am and the bus stopping in Benin with the excuse to put us in a new bus saying the bus was faulty and could not go further than Benin we got to benin around 12:40pm only to hear that the 9 of us in the bus coming from Auchi had to wait till the bus was filled up (meaning we had to wait for 6 more passengers) we were very angry because we were just tricked by the bus management. i was highly diver-stated. the bus seat was finally completed around 4.pm and we left benin for Lagos around 4:23pm we kept moving on the journey till we were disrupted by some group of arm robbers before ijebu ode they were deguised as police men in check point ( if really they not NGF)i actually dont know. The bus driver tried to reverse the bus after noticing it was a gang up but it was too late we were surrounded by close to 25 men armed with cutlass and Guns it was as if they were going for hunting and mistook our vehicle to be the bush meat i totally scared they broke all the side and back wheel-screen they took our travelling luggage, phones, money, and my laptop very painful i thank God for my life being saved my waist was broken but it is not above repair please beware of travelling in the night i learnt my lesson yesterday my laptop that was stolen had a project worth 110,000 naira in it but yet i thank for my life at least i heard that those guys robs but early morning and late in the Night from around 7:pm please be very careful when applying the ibadan - benin express way its becoming very deadly over there and most of all make sure you always pray before setting off on a journey thank you

please i would love to get advice on how i can deal with OHONBA bus system for being the main cause of my loss because i never planned to enter a NIGHT bus please send your reasonable advice.
Re: Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by topsy1971: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank God for sparing you. Now go and sin no more.
Re: Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by garripack: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
thank you my dear i also thank God
Re: Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by Lilprincey(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op nice info. I blame dis on poverty and ASUU is worsening things. Dat time they were on road robbing atleast some culd have had nite classes in skul.
Re: Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by Annie2gud(f): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Too bad.And i seriously believe they are workin Hand in Hand with the NPF stationed.maybe the policemen mannin that route are with catapults..not with Guns.
Re: Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by Annie2gud(f): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
What has ASUU strike gat to do with the topic@the poster above me?
Re: Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by garripack: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Annie2gud: Too bad.And i seriously believe they are workin Hand in Hand with the NPF stationed.maybe the policemen mannin that route are with catapults..not with Guns.

i am very sure they are part of the plan
Re: Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by Annie2gud(f): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
@op i know losin valuables like that is very painful,but being Alive is the paramout thing.they will certainly meet dia water loo.
Re: Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by garripack: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
amen oooooooo
Re: Please Beware Of Travelling In The Night!!! Armrobber Spot Before Ijebu Ode Road by Chinwem(f): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Go by air........plane crash
Go by land.......armed robbers
Go by sea.....pirates

Which way Nigeria??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Nigeria From Zimbabwe.. / First Time Travel Experience To China Share You Experience / People Looking For House To Rent In Ottawa Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.