Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers (21272 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by mumumugu(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Odua 235million naira car should be refunded too
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by strawgirl(f): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Finally they have a voice for the weak.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by dridowu: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Yep return my bro 1000naira or else
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Another one long seasonal film. . .
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by IYANGBALI: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Bidam: When will all these wahala end? God help us.
it would end when we agree to kill all these theives that called themselves our leaders
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by groovie(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]I dont care about the 1000 Naira..

What the Reps and Senate should do is find a way of harmonizing employment into the Civil Service. All anybody needs to see to know how flawed the civil service employment scheme is at the moment is to go and review the employment history of the service with reference to the Key Officers in charge at the time of each recruitment and one would notice that 75% of those employed at any given time have ties to one of the Principal Officers in that service as at the time of their employment. Either they are blood relatives, kinsmen, family friends or have one tie or the other.

I would have recommended that the employment into the Civil Service be outsourced to a company like Dragnet or any other recruitment management firm. I believe that this 'ima Mmadu' employment system currently in place is highly responsible for the mediocrity we see in the Civil Service because those that get employed know they didnt get there on merit and have a 'Godfather' that has their backs no matter how miserably they perform..

[/b]

my broda dragnet is not left out of ima mmadu. i don see things for this my job search. infact all those parastatals under ministry of interior should be checked. i still dey wonder the magic wey NIMC do dat year.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by slimfredo(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2013
I DONG HEAR AM SO WHAT'S NEXT??...
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry shame to my kontry
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by nelxsantos(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2013
worst thing a man can do Is to LIE to HIMSELF, who were you 'ple trying to decieve, LOLLL after making my payment there comes re-FUND. HOW WHERE and WHEN would the money be paid. Mak una no dey tel me nonSENSE jor. dis our REP dey funny most times. na GOD go judge una.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by SaintChukz(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Ok.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by chucky234(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2013
Instead of prosecuting the fraudsters for extorting the unemployed masses they asked for refund that will never happen, thats what you get when clueless deluded chronic goons are elected to preside over the affairs of a nation.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by liyalla(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2013
I feel somebody some where is trying to remove some persons and plant others, cus the recent corruption issues coming up(nt like it has nt been there since) is becoming alarming. Abeg mak ona make use of d younger generation ooh for replacement
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by omiobo: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
When I heard about the immigration recruitment I was mad at our govt. How on earth would a govt parastatal do a thing of such? SMH,we have failed ourself. This is the kind of fight,we,youth should have taken upon ourselves to fight the agencies that demand fee for application. Our leader have failed us and it is a pity that we have failed ourselves for refusing to fight our right.

1 Like

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by ninocia18(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Promhize:

When Reps don't do their work, we complain. When they try to, we complain. Nigerians are just damn foolish

Yhu talk as tho yhu are from swahili. How many times are we going to fall to their propaganda before we have sense. These bastards only play to the gallery and never mean to do what they say and yhu are hear ranting razzz...

3 Likes

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Tuntheycr7: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Promhize:

When Reps don't do their work, we complain. When they try to, we complain. Nigerians are just damn foolish
What is this one sayin?
Se o gbadun bayii?

2 Likes

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2013
I don't know why you guys are not talking about firing the Controller General, Because he is not Igbo. This crime is 1000 times higher than what what the former CGI and Oduah is being accused of. The former CGI of Igbo Orign was fired for a flimsy offense not established. Why are we not calling for the head of this minister or the CGI. I am worried about the Igbo conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Success5313(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2013
They are indirectly requesting 4 their own share in dt money nd slot in app letter. Very soon nw we will nt ear anything again.

1 Like

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Amasuccess: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2013
"THERE WAS A COUNTRY"

.....Things Fall apart
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by topsyboy: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2013
pls hw can we knw were to write the text and wen tanx
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2013
Fed up with this country.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by eightsin(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2013
I registered bt did nt pay 1000.. Can i still seat for the exam?
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by etankoko(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2013
every day dis country kip breaking negative record.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by salbis(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: it would end when we agree to kill all these theives that called themselves our leaders
Ok, forward match!
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2013
ninocia18:

Yhu are a very big fool. A colossal one at that. Yhu talk as tho yhu are from swahili. How many times are we going to fall to their propaganda before we have sense. These bastards only play to the gallery and never mean to do what they say and yhu are hear ranting razzz... Make amadioha no jam yhu for there. Anu mpam...
Thank you jare, I no dey talk 4 dis forum atal na jus to read n read. But 4 dis 1 i go talk.

@Promhize: I no sure say u get sense atal atal. Mayb na because u b small pikin ni but dis days sef small pikin dey get sense n dem no fit talk wetin u jus talk 4 here.

Ode omo
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Success5313: They are indirectly requesting 4 their own share in dt money nd slot in app letter. Very soon nw we will nt ear anything again.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Jancross: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Dis guys should explain how our constituency allawnce is being used an stop diceiving us about law making.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by 9jalite: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2013
That is the reason why I did not apply for NIS. I will never pay a dime to serve my fatherland. I rather serve and be paid for my service.
Thank God my secret lies behind 4 wheel drive. Welcome to my world of Automobile.
Proudly Automobile Technician! Proudly Lab Scientist by Academics!

1 Like

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by lertee(f): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2013
Eke nba eke soro,iro npa'ro fun'ro.
Who is decieving who?
Did the house of rep just got to know of this? They were busy battling pdp faceoff neglecting important things,now the money has been shared accordingly, they are asking for a refund to who and how? Mtchew.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2013
MAYOWAAK: The Evil that Nigerian Politicians and leaders do surprises even the Devil!

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment / Emirates Airline* Is Looking For Cabin Crew *[females / 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.