Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

In forex Trading. Can People Trade Forex For You And Pay You Interest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In forex Trading. Can People Trade Forex For You And Pay You Interest? (595 Views)

IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / I Want To Know Abt Lot Sizes In Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In forex Trading. Can People Trade Forex For You And Pay You Interest? by adorablevincy: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please good people of Nairaland I have seen many investment advertisements especially on forex trading and I want to ask. Is it possible for one to invest in forex trading whereby some professionals trade for you in proxy with your money and pay you back on interest basis. Good advice please.
Re: In forex Trading. Can People Trade Forex For You And Pay You Interest? by levisify: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Good day it is possible to do that . Infacct getting a proffessional trade for you can be the most profitable buisiness. There are no fraud on a well negotiated deal.
I am a trader . We do business for a 50 50 sharing fomular . Money in your own account . So money is safe not handed to any one. Funds are at your disposal. Risk exposure is 2 % per trade or less. Atlist 50 % is made.
For more information rech me on face book name levis Nwodo
Re: In forex Trading. Can People Trade Forex For You And Pay You Interest? by edujoy(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2013
My dear ask the trader to use a pamm account that way you are safer, dont give anybody your hard earned money

(1) (Reply)

Why MLM (multi-level Marketing) Sucks / Life's Frustrating / Advice Me On How To Export Products Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.