Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,908 members, 7,938,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigeria Used Car Dealers Are Just Unbelievably Dishonest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigeria Used Car Dealers Are Just Unbelievably Dishonest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (576 Views)

My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) / Unbelievably hot and sexy Audi A4 For 730k..... / Alabi4good/ademlabi: A Dishonest Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Used Car Dealers Are Just Unbelievably Dishonest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by rootedingrace: 12:44am On Oct 24, 2013
My brothers and sisters, pls be careful when buying a car from dis used car dealers. They are all liars. They lie about the mileage, year and title.
[b][/b]
I have been trying to buy a used 2009 toyotacamry le and I have gone to almost all the dealerships in festac near where I work and lekki near where I live and you won't believe me if I tell you that this car dealer's strategy of making excessive profit is @ d detriment of the buyer.

THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE;

1, they Import savage cars from auto auctions; cars are btw $3k - $8k.
2, they repair the savage car just t the point that it can move
Lastly, they alter the odometer of the car to make it look attractive

This is criminal and very annoying please be very careful when dealing with this thiefs.

Don't buy a used car without checking it out on carfax.com.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sharp 07 Toyota Camry Now Available In Ph,call 07034607497 / Getting The Right Atf Oil Transmision Fliud For All Your Car Call 08098700098 / TOYOTA COROLLA 2007 $8000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.