Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,330 members, 7,947,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Help. Estate Management And Accountancy Which One Is Better To Study In School? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help. Estate Management And Accountancy Which One Is Better To Study In School? (784 Views)

HND Accountancy Vs BSc Accounting / advice on getting a job at good accountancy & financial services companies / Accountancy Or Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Estate Management And Accountancy Which One Is Better To Study In School? by rudolff94: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2013
I got admission in two schools. One school is to study estate management and the other is to study accountancy. So, i need u peoples help on which one is good to study among the two courses. And where and where do sum1 dat study estate management works. Thank to u all.
Re: Help. Estate Management And Accountancy Which One Is Better To Study In School? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2013
rudolff94: I got admission in two schools. One school is to study estate management and the other is to study accountancy. So, i need u peoples help on which one is good to study among the two courses. And where and where do sum1 dat study estate management works. Thank to u all.
Is this possible? considering the fact that estate management requires science subjects and accountancy requires social science/arts subjects... Anyways Accountancy is better...
Re: Help. Estate Management And Accountancy Which One Is Better To Study In School? by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Caj; It is possible. I have two friends that are commercial students and now Est. Mgt. undergraduates.
@OP; Estate Management is better. There are hundreds of thousand of jobless accountancy graduates out there. But Estate is practically inclined.
Re: Help. Estate Management And Accountancy Which One Is Better To Study In School? by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
U can possibly start practising Est. Mgt. with ur family houses and landed properties. And there is this new aspect of Est. Mgt. called Facility Management. Believe me, Facility Management is the hotcake in town now for Est. Mgrs.
Re: Help. Estate Management And Accountancy Which One Is Better To Study In School? by adedejisy: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2013
4)I will advice you to go for estate management as its an independence job so far u can lay your hand on the certificate and seal..I use my OND certificate to practice and to glory of God I'm moving.
Re: Help. Estate Management And Accountancy Which One Is Better To Study In School? by casiello(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2013
Go for Estate management and after your graduation, try to register for NIESV.

(1) (Reply)

I Need CIA Exam Materials / Fresh Graduate Salaries In Ministry And Parastatls / Msc In Enviromental Toxicology Or Msc Enviromental Chemistry/pollution Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.