Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Chams PLC Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chams PLC Calling For Interview (4510 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) / Chams Plc Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by princessmay(f): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Dear zada point of corectn i read d thread,u said d addy is @ leventis bustop b4 amy cantonmnt but omenpetrol got a diff addy on d msg dey sent him wich is @ isaac john str ikeja dats why i asked peeps goin 4 d interv 2mrw for venue nd time cos i want to see if gate crashin will b allowed.
merci.
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by konfirm: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls houz for those that went for the interview on saturday were u told to wait behind after the interview ....pls urgent response needed....
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by konfirm: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2013
Pls houz for those that went for the interview on
saturday were u told to wait behind after the
interview ....pls urgent response needed....
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by zada(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
@Princessmay, the cantonment I directed others to is also called ikeja cantonment. Chams is jus opposit to the cantonment fence while Isaac john is adjacent. The addy didn't change it is still Isaac John and it is in GRA ikeja.
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by Xtaceeey: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Guyz wats d update wt ds peeps? I was dia 2day buh d crowd no be here ooo, got discouraged sef. Wonder how gatecrashers wud fil...

Wats hapenin 2mao?
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by remsonik(f): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
I was there today, after the interview they annouced names of peeps that were successful and we were asked to pick our offer letter tomorrow,however I don't know if they will still conduct any interview tomorrow.
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by Xtaceeey: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wia u invited? wia dey checkin 4 anyfin? Or u jst go wt ur CV nd got interviewd?
Buh wait ooo, dat crowd nobody is sayin anyfn abt it.. Na all dose ppl dey find work ni?
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by remsonik(f): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
I wasn't invited,I just went with my CV,though the crowd was much but patience is key.we were being interviewed in batches of 20.they ask just a few questions what do I understand by callcentre also what packages can u use then they were scoring. After I was out a lady came with our cvs and called the names of people who were successfull that we should come tmrw for our offer letter and get ready to start immediately.

1 Like

Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by Xtaceeey: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
remsonik: I wasn't invited,I just went with my CV,though the crowd was much but patience is key.we were being interviewed in batches of 20.they ask just a few questions what do I understand by callcentre also what packages can u use then they were scoring. After I was out a lady came with our cvs and called the names of people who were successfull that we should come tmrw for our offer letter and get ready to start immediately.
E b lyk na female work sef, nasoso gals full dia.. Congrats tho. I luv ur courage..
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2013
Is it true that there will be another interview tomorrow? Urgent response please...
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2013
remsonik: I wasn't invited,I just went with my CV,though the crowd was much but patience is key.we were being interviewed in batches of 20.they ask just a few questions what do I understand by callcentre also what packages can u use then they were scoring. After I was out a lady came with our cvs and called the names of people who were successfull that we should come tmrw for our offer letter and get ready to start immediately.

What's on the offer letter (salary,company,staff type etc)
Re: Chams PLC Calling For Interview by Nateboijones: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
What's the offer (salary,company,staff type,duration etc) cos i heard its a contract job. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There / Exxon Mobil Test: What To Expect? / Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.