Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,792 members, 7,927,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis (751 Views)

Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana / Meet D Poorest President On Earth- Jose Mujica Of Uruguay Since 2010 / Argentina, Uruguay And Brazil Recognize Palestine As State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by Ojuelegba666: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2013
The Uruguayan Government is planning to legalize the sale , Cultivating and purchase of Cannabis Sativa a.k.a Marijuana. This is in a bid to curtail the drug violence ravaging the region.

With the legalization and regulations, the government is hoping to put a dent in the Marijuana bussiness which is estimated to be worth over $40 million.

Jose Calzada of the National Drug Board while speaking to El Pais News, said"The illegal market is very risky and offers poor quality," The state "will provide a safe place to buy, a good quality product and, moreover, will sell at a standard price."

The bill which has been sent to the Senate is proposing to sell Marijuana at $1 a gram, which is slightly below the market price of $1.40 a gram in the country. Also, the proposed law states, that individuals will be allowed to cultivate the cannabis plant for their own use, belong to a membership club that could grow up to 99 plants and also buy the drug at a pharmacy, with a limit of 40 grams a month per person..... Read More http://www.searchlightnigeria.com/2013/10/uruguay-to-legalize-cannabis.html
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by Infomizer(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2013
Nice move!
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by onuleo(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2013
diz my eye dn d mess up o! i see canabis bt my head d read canibalism.. mtceew!

Aniway legal or nt men go d reason
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by 0Willywilly0: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Infomizer: Nice move!
Are u from Ekiti
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by slimming: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2013
oh God of heaven and earth!
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by eagleeye2: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Ganja is the way. People eye go dey durty
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by iykemoney90(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
uruguay here i come...off to embassy to get my visa grin
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by Infomizer(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
0Willywilly0:
Are u from Ekiti
Lol, why asketh thou?
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by 0Willywilly0: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Infomizer:
Lol, why asketh thou?
There will be smile in faces of Ekiti people whom are the largest producers and exporters of Marijuana in the Continent Africa, Yorubas are the driving force for the Legalization of Ganja in Africa, it will boost their income and help infrastructural development
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by Rogers210(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
0Willywilly0:
There will be smile in faces of Ekiti people whom are the largest producers and exporters of Marijuana in the Continent Africa, Yorubas are the driving force for the Legalization of Ganja in Africa, it will boost their income and help infrastructural development
That is a deliberate falsehood.....Ekiti people don't smoke.
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by Infomizer(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
0Willywilly0:
*laff don make me touch crase woman bre.ast mistakenly*
And you know all these, how?
Re: Uruguay To Legalize Cannabis by RockMaxi: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
iykemoney90: uruguay here i come...off to embassy to get my visa grin

Baddest guy..Kindly go with your excess luggage of cannabis

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead. ! / Women Should Not Laugh In Public, Turkish Deputy PM Says / Swedes Plot To Build Pig Farm Next To Asylum Centre To Push Away Muslim Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.