Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,248 members, 7,947,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple (3157 Views)

Latest/newest BBM Group / Hi Nairalanders, I'm New To The Forum And: / Any Under 18 Girl In The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
you really wanna know?
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by jekkad: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

Replenish can never be urs  tongue

she is mine !  tongue  kiss

anyways . . .I hope no one is trying to pair my Mesmerize with any other person here    undecided

na beg I dey beg una o . . .else we go begin dey see blood flow for here o  cool

lmao kitaun u can never change grin grin grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
dreeldee:

you really want to know?
yes na tongue
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2008
:-x :-x
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
:p
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Uzzyan: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2008
IBK so its bla bla bla bla abi?
Hmmm what of thuglife and Islander have u heard from them?
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
Only thuglife grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by jekkad: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
wats dis loff going on btw ibkaye and dreeldee undecided
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Uzzyan: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2008
Kool whats up with him?

Hey hey hey Ibk so its now dreeldee and not eldeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by DualCore1: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hmmm!
sombody knows y i am hmmm'ing.
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Uzzyan: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2008
I think so Dc.
Any similarity in the names
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2008
not at all grin Ibk come here angry
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by DrKitaun(m): 1:22am On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

lmao kitaun u can never change grin grin grin

WHEN I NO BE CHAMELEON ? grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Creamish(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2008
Dual Core:

Hmmm!
sombody knows y i am hmmm'ing.

grin grin grin

poster . . who b d couple? real marriage abi na NL weddn? cheesy
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by timmfikk(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2008
Who is merging, and who are the Merger,
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by GoldFinch(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2008
Who be the couple now?
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Who be the couple now?
she and he smiley
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by GoldFinch(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
thanks.

here I was thinking its a he and he embarassed
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by DrKitaun(m): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2008
or better still she and she embarassed
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 14, 2008
Kitaun kiss
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Kitaun kiss

u again tongue
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by DrKitaun(m): 2:18am On Jul 14, 2008
u mean the flirt has resurrected again shocked grin

na wao . . . cool
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 14, 2008
Kitaun, my loff kiss
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by timmfikk(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2008
@ruby.

Did i really hear you well calling the man your loff, you will be good in making campaign on the street at the end of the day sha grin grin grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Creamish(f): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2008
Kit . . how many pple u de loff sef? ive lost count grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by DrKitaun(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2008
or u mean how people dey love me like say I be Romeo

cheesy cool grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2008
Kitaun see ya head embarassed

Tell them that am the one and only angry angry

@ruby.

Did i really hear you well calling the man your loff, you will be good in making campaign on the street at the end of the day sha

Yes, he's my #!@%^! grin
Recognize o! angry
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by StephenP(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2008
Forgive my curiosity but what are the names of this couple?
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2008
Curiosity kills the cat.

Stephen, too bad you're on your last life line tongue
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by StephenP(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Curiosity kills the cat.

Stephen, too bad you're on your last life line tongue

I'm sure you'll lend me yours.
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hehehhe, sorry babes, no can do.
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by DrKitaun(m): 1:02am On Jul 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Kitaun see ya head embarassed

Tell them that am the one and only angry angry

Yes, he's my #!@%^! grin
Recognize o! angry

erm erm erm . . . . undecided tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Mad Crush On Flavio: He's Damn Tooo Tooo Hot: Gawsssh Can't Help It / ....................... / Say Goodmorning, good afternoon &goodnight To Somebody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.