Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,064 members, 7,939,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

National Conference: Charles Novia Fires Harsh Words At Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference: Charles Novia Fires Harsh Words At Tinubu (803 Views)

Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? / Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Conference: Charles Novia Fires Harsh Words At Tinubu by kmanning: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013

Veteran film maker and writer, Charles Novia, has been all over social media than he has been when he had an active movie career. Novia has aimed strong words at APC Chieftain, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who just returned from a London hospital.

Tinubu according to Novia was initially advocating for a National Conference, but suddenly turned around antagonizing President Jonathan’s plan to convene a National Conference.
Charles Novia, said, “Bola Tinubu needs to go back to the hospital he had his operation done to see if they removed something from his memory box”

Read the words yourself:
I don't know about you but I think Senator Bola Tinubu needs to go back to the hospital he had his operation done to see if they remove something from his memory box. For years, he has been screaming for a National Conference and at various fora, he would ask for the re-structuring of Nigeria. Now, when President Jonathan has indicated plans to convene a National Conference, Tinubu is saying "I don't support it'. These politricians'

Does this man has a point here; is he making sense at all? or just blabbering?

http://www.gist plaza.com/2013/10/national-conference-charles-novia-fires.html
Re: National Conference: Charles Novia Fires Harsh Words At Tinubu by gurnam: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
The type of conference Tinubu has in mind is not the type of conference that GEJ is proposing....

Simple.
Re: National Conference: Charles Novia Fires Harsh Words At Tinubu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
grin Lol, a screw was not properly tightened in his brain?

1 Like

Re: National Conference: Charles Novia Fires Harsh Words At Tinubu by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Charles Nokia or Toshiba is sure an illiterate if he can't differentiate between the SOVEREIGN national conference tinubu et al are advocating for and just the National Conference( whose outcome is not binding and has no legalistic force of law) being planned by GEJ,whose recommendation will not be binding on anybody owing to the fact that even GEJ dropped the hint that such recommendation will be passed acrossed to the NA which can throw away most of d report or cherry-pick the ones that will suit their fancy hence taking us back to square 1. Charles Novia is sure a dumb..a.ss

1 Like

Re: National Conference: Charles Novia Fires Harsh Words At Tinubu by Goddex: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
I had said it before.
Something in Tinubu definitely malfunctioning

1 Like

Re: National Conference: Charles Novia Fires Harsh Words At Tinubu by hercules07: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
I hope the guy is not owing LASG money or has got a pending C of O with LASG, hin don enter one chance be that o grin. On a serious note, the National Conference is just a jamboree, we all know that nothing will come of it, the President will convene it, some people will participate, the result will be sent to the NA, those ones will reject it, the President will say he did his part but the Houses rejected it and we are back to square one.
Re: National Conference: Charles Novia Fires Harsh Words At Tinubu by tomakint: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
This is my feeling too about Tinubu's outburst regarding the well marshalled National Conference Jonathanplanned to kickstart next year. I believed Asiwaju spoke too early, he should have taken at least a month of rest after his surgery coupled with the jetlag his system must have been exposed too! The contents and intents coupled with the suggestions given to the National Conference are still ok so far so good. Tinubu should REST very well!

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Aviation: An Amazon Torn By Politics, Vindicated By Performance / Justice Salami Retires!!! / Aviation Ministry: Uduah In Fresh Armored Cars Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.