Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? (717 Views)

Free New E-book On HTML And CSS / WYSIWYG Editors Versus Text Editors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? by ojehtoju: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm about starting a web design training And, the only courses I will be learning are dream waver, html And wysiwyg. I'm kinda confused. So I need ur help. Are there other courses I ought to have taken in addition to the above or is that all I need for the training? also the training is for 2 months, is that enough time to really learn it. Plus I will be paying 25k for the training,is the amount reasonable for such training?
Re: Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? by ZinoFego: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
They are the entry courses. Beginners class. Though I wonder which courses fall under WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get).

2 months is ok if it is a general class. But on a one-on-one, 3wks is enough.

25k is fair enough.

ojehtoju: I'm about starting a web design training And, the only courses I will be learning are dream waver, html And wysiwyg. I'm kinda confused. So I need ur help. Are there other courses I ought to have taken in addition to the above or is that all I need for the training? also the training is for 2 months, is that enough time to really learn it. Plus I will be paying 25k for the training,is the amount reasonable for such training?
Re: Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? by ojehtoju: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Zinofego...thanks a lot ,ur contribution is really helpful. But after d entry courses(beginners class) which other courses do you advise I go for? I really want to be well groomed in webdesigning.
Re: Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? by sunday478(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
ojehtoju: Zinofego...thanks a lot ,ur contribution is really helpful. But after d entry courses(beginners class) which other courses do you advise I go for? I really want to be well groomed in webdesigning.
am soory to doubt my Oga on this one, but the only language u will learn is just the HTML, Dreamweaver is a wysiwyg software, I dont know the part of the country you are and this is not marketing or a thing of such, But there is a webmaster on NL here his name is Graphicplus, this will tell u more
https://www.nairaland.com/1488317/web-design-development-tutorials-scratch,

And again we have a tutorial for HTML CSS and Javascript to come, and about your 25k I think it is more economical to learn learn much with that of G because he going to cover much more course than Just HTML dreamweaver, and WYSIWYG. but the choice is for u to decide. Just my 2 cents
Re: Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? by ZinoFego: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
You should learn CSS, PHP and MySQL. You can learn some Content Management System (CMS) like Joomla.

There is a Free Joomla website development training going on here on NairaLand.

Joomla a Content Management System (CMS) that enables you build dynamic websites like eCommerce sites, jobs portal, etc. Joomla is easy to learn.

You can hop in here: https://www.nairaland.com/1485054/joomla-free-training-nairaland-live
Re: Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? by DualCore1: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Considering the amount of rubbish these "webdesign schools" teach and build in this country I suggest you invest your time into learning webdesign by yourself. There are books, blogs and forums at your disposal. Spending 25k on a course where they outline the words dreamweaver, html and wysiwg as the core components you'll be learning is a waste of money.

Start your journey here: www.w3schools.com. Learn the basics there and keep growing from that point. Ask questions here, however stupid they may seem to you. Devote quality time daily to your studies. Read blogs, when you see a good site you like you can view its source codes.

1 Like

Re: Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? by emandman: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
i'll be ungrateful to my trainer,if i dnt comment,bros....25k is outrageous..i learnt html,css,mysql,php and av spent below 30k,he gave me/tot me dreamweaver free,tel me to gt WYSIWG online,now i finished training this week,and guess wot my project is? I clone JOBBERMAN WEBSITE perfectly frm scracth,u nid to see hw happy i am to be to built a site like jobberman(safe the application/programming aspect sha o)SO PLS DNT PAY 25K FOR THOSE 3...html shdnt b more dan 5k and odas are wot u kan learn on ur own
Re: Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? by ojehtoju: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thanks a lot for all ur contributions. I appreciate.
Re: Dream Waver, HTML And WYSIWYG, Are They The Courses For Web Design Training? by afridigit(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2013
ZinoFego: You should learn CSS, PHP and MySQL. You can learn some Content Management System (CMS) like Joomla.

There is a Free Joomla website development training going on here on NairaLand.

Joomla a Content Management System (CMS) that enables you build dynamic websites like eCommerce sites, jobs portal, etc. Joomla is easy to learn.

You can hop in here: https://www.nairaland.com/1485054/joomla-free-training-nairaland-live

I also advice you for this. It will keep you going for now. later you can add others like Javascript, XML, Jquery, AJAX

(1) (Reply)

Ict Practical Intensive Training @ Ilorin / Nigeria Needs More Startups In 2014: Here Are My Advice For Future Founders / How To Create A Profitable Online Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.