Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas (16499 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nella(f): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2008
nobi only fall in love, na jump in love!

how in d world would such work??
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2008
@steve, how is the relationship going?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by steve49ja(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2008
lol grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by neonet(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2008
I met a girl online(White chic), she claimed that she has fallen in love with me after 2months of online chatting.She even gave me her number after the i met her on the first day online.We spoke on phone virtually everyday!!!!!(This is a girl i see thru a webcam everyday) i was later duped of $400.I nearly fainted after i called her phone number, it was her husband that picked the call, i have learnt my lesson.Dont you ever fall in love with somebody that you have not seen before ooooooo, or else,
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

I met a girl online(White chic), she claimed that she has fallen in love with me after 2months of online chatting.She even gave me her number after the i met her on the first day online.We spoke on phone virtually everyday!!!!!(This is a girl i see through a webcam everyday) i was later duped of $400.I nearly fainted after i called her phone number, it was her husband that picked the call, i have learnt my lesson.Dont you ever fall in love with somebody that you have not seen before ooooooo, or else,

grin cheesy
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by chamotex(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

I met a girl online(White chic), she claimed that she has fallen in love with me after 2months of online chatting.She even gave me her number after the i met her on the first day online.We spoke on phone virtually everyday!!!!!(This is a girl i see through a webcam everyday)[b] i was later duped of $400.[/b]I nearly fainted after i called her phone number, it was her husband that picked the call, i have learnt my lesson.Dont you ever fall in love with somebody that you have not seen before ooooooo, or else,

ti e ti ba e
no be u dey find wife grin grin grin

Can u pls explain how they duped you? grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

I met a girl online(White chic), she claimed that she has fallen in love with me after 2months of online chatting.She even gave me her number after the i met her on the first day online.We spoke on phone virtually everyday!!!!!(This is a girl i see through a webcam everyday) i was later duped of $400.I nearly fainted after i called her phone number, it was her husband that picked the call, i have learnt my lesson.Dont you ever fall in love with somebody that you have not seen before ooooooo, or else,

bobo ode! grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2008
chamotex:

Can u please explain how they duped you? grin

pls dont make him cry one more time.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2008
he's definitely not a nigerian
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by chamotex(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2008
davidylan:

please don't make him cry one more time.

white chick duped the guy,
at least he has learnt his lesson
but i still want to know?, so that i can laugh more, grin grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2008
dreeldee:

he's definitely not a nigerian

You mean he's a mugu?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2008
davidylan:

You mean he's a mugu?

Exactly grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by neonet(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2008
The White Chic said she will pay back the $400 after she must have gotten a better job.But she was no where to be found(online) after i gave her the money.Initially, she sent me a teddy bear that was worth up to $50.That was why i trusted her!!!!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

The White Chic said she will pay back the $400 after she must have gotten a better job.But she was no where to be found(online) after i gave her the money.Initially, she sent me a teddy bear that was worth up to $50.That was why i trusted her!!!!

u got knocked the fuc.k out mumu! wink
next time,u wont fall in love via the world wide web! grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LadyT(f): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2008
Doyin Doyin Doyin angry

You have taken indian hemp AGAIN?

tongue grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by chamotex(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

are u kidding me
you actually gave someone $400 and you are now telling me that she was nowhere to be found online, well, atleast u have learned ur lesson, dont do it again!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2008
LadyT:

Doyin Doyin Doyin angry

You have taken indian hemp AGAIN?

tongue grin

nah m ever so clean, i can just stop taking potshots at muppets and imbeciles!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

Let the teddy bear console you or at worst sell it.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Now I have heard it all on NL.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2008
davidylan:

Let the teddy bear console you or at worst sell it.

but the value of the teddy bear has depreciated and it is probably worthless!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2008
CARUSO:

but the value of the teddy bear has depreciated and it is probably worthless!

Not really . . . he can save the cost of buying a new pillow by using the teddy bear.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by xheggs(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2008
Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Now I have heard it all on Nairaland.

as in,.,.,.,.,.this is the height
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by chamotex(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2008
davidylan:

Not really . . . he can save the cost of buying a new pillow by using the teddy bear.

did u all notice that he had actually sent the $400 b4 the girl sent the teddy bear  grin

the girl was even nice sef, it could be true love grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by neonet(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2008
Did you guys know why i trusted the White chic? Apart from the teddy that she sent to me, i sent a friend of mine living in Atlanta Georgia to meet her and talk to her. He saw her briefly(in a parking lot).They both exchange numbers(The phone number that she usually use in calling me) and they both parted ways.Since then, my friend has not set his eyes on her.Well, $400 is a just a peanut to me! oneday, she will be caught!!!!!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gamine(f): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2008
I cant believe a Nigerian Guy got scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 shocked shocked shocked

by a WHITE CHICK

abeg i have to give it up for the girl o! shocked
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2008
this is a big shame and a turn around of Nkem Owoh's song " Oyinbo woman don chop your Naira grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by chamotex(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
Gamine:

I can't believe a Nigerian Guy got scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 shocked shocked shocked

by a WHITE CHICK

abeg i have to give it up for the girl o! shocked

no i doubt he is a 9ja boi!

If he is, he should be whipped mercilessly  grin grin

neonet:

Did you guys know why i trusted the White chic? Apart from the teddy that she sent to me, i sent a friend of mine living in Atlanta Georgia to meet her and talk to her. He saw her briefly(in a parking lot).They both exchange numbers(The phone number that she usually use in calling me) and they both parted ways.Since then, my friend has not set his eyes on her.Well, $400 is a just a peanut to me! oneday, she will be caught!!!!!

oh boy,send that money come ma side too now, but me i no go give u teddy bear sha o!!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
dreeldee:

this is a big shame and a turn around of Nkem Owoh's song " Oyinbo woman don chop your Naira grin grin grin grin grin grin

i go chop your naira grin grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Cristalz(f): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
A Nigerian guy got scammed? Jeez,thats de-repping o  grin We've got an 'image' to protect,y'know  cheesy
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by neonet(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2008
Nobody should Blame me oooooo!! It can happen to any Naija boy that wants to date a White chic.Inshort, i was so desperate to date a white chic.Its my fault.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

Nobody should Blame me oooooo!! It can happen to any Naija boy that wants to date a White chic.Inshort, i was so desperate to date a white chic.Its my fault.

disgusting.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

clueless dimwit!

you should be ashamed of urself and bury ur head beneath the earth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian