Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

"What Gets Women Turned On More Than 90% Of The Time?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Gets Women Turned On More Than 90% Of The Time?" (2067 Views)

90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / How To Seduce A Girl! This Will Have Any Girl Turned On Within Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Gets Women Turned On More Than 90% Of The Time?" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm just about to explore from my perspective, experience and research some of the little sex secrets that usually tells the difference when it comes to male-female relationship.

To start, a man can be walking on the street and and sees a beautiful woman out of the corner of his eye, and instantly be in the mood.

But women are a bit complex. Even if a woman sees a handsome man, she will rarely get sexually turned on. The first thing that women
experience when they see an attractive man is usually more of a curiosity or intrigue... a wanting to know more.

If a man smiles at a woman, the woman usually interprets the smile as "Hi, you look nice and friendly."

But if a woman smiles at a man, he usually interprets the smile as "I'm interested in sex." This one difference causes many first meetings to go the wrong way.

The point I'm trying to make is that: In general, it takes women longer to get in "THE MOOD FOR SEX", and it happens differently than it does for men.

Almost every man wants a woman that gets turned on by just seeing those 6 packs. But unfortunately that's not really how it works with women and for this little misunderstanding most guys have walked pass through their dream girl simply because she didn't fall for what they held at high esteem would attract her.

So what exactly does get women turned on like more than 90% of the time? They include the following:

1: Voice tone, sensual (not sexual) language and vivid description. Women love to hear a sexy voice describing ideas, feelings, and scenarios in painful details.

2: Smells and smelling. Women love great cologne and they also love to be smelled.

3: Tastes. Women love to be fed all kinds of wonderful things like strawberries, chocolate and champagne.

4: They love a wide range of different touching, kissing, stroking, caressing, and cuddling

If you notice on my list I omitted SIGHT.

And that's because women don't get turned on as much by sight as they do by other senses. It's mostly men, who are easily turned on by visuals (sight).

Other Ideas are welcome....

Visit: www.flaubertajiero.com For More Date Tips
Re: "What Gets Women Turned On More Than 90% Of The Time?" by aLoHaNNNNN: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
you couldn't possibly be more wrong....as in if you were any more wrong, you would be left grin
Re: "What Gets Women Turned On More Than 90% Of The Time?" by badmeat(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
grin @op u forgot to add money!believe me,money stinks but women love the smellcheesy

2 Likes

Re: "What Gets Women Turned On More Than 90% Of The Time?" by Tabelachizza(f): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2013
SMELL:: Dis weakens 2 d bone instanta,gush**

(1) (Reply)

How Do Know If Boy Ȋ̝̊̅§ A Virgin / Hey guys what would you do if you pop the Question And Your Fiancée Says 'NO' / An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.