Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,346 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million (1033 Views)

If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic* / Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? / Top Earning Dead Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million by admin3: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
www.jenifa.com
Michael Jackson has been named by Forbes magazine as the top earning dead celebrity of the past year.
The King of Pop, who was age 50 when he passed away, reclaimed the top spot from his old friend Elizabeth Taylor who passed away back in 2011.
Much of the singer's cash has come from his two Cirque Du Soleil shows. Immortal grossed an impressive $300 million since opening last year and Las Vegas show One 'regularly sells out,' according to the magazine.

He also earns mega bucks from his half of the Sony song catalogue, which includes hits by The Beatles, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.
Jackson died from acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication after suffering a cardiac arrest at his Holmby Hills home in Los Angeles on June 25 2009.
His personal physician Dr Conrad Murray was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter.
Jackson's posthumous earnings beat Madonna, who raked in $125 million between June 2012 and June 2013 and topped the magazine's recent Celebrity 100 list.
more on: http://www.jenifa.com/2013/10/michael-jackson-named-forbess-top.html

Re: Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million by vallycan: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
medicine after death... Sorry maybe he will be receiving in hell I guess as a new choir master...
Re: Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million by nerodenero: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2013
vallycan: medicine after death... Sorry maybe he will be receiving in hell I guess as a new choir master...
grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Wacko Jacko, aka Michael Jackson is indeed a confirmed legend...! Even in death still earning millions in dollars , and this is not through stealing or looting of accounts ooo or even duping people from their hard labour...... But through his sweat , consistency and creativity ... May you rest in peace ,Michael, u r an inspiration to me.... That hardwork, and creativity definitely pays aloT...U r the best.....zillion gbosas to u, sir!
Re: Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million by Brimmie(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2013
I don forget wetin i wan type..

Whr i follo enter sef..

Oh.. See the Earpiece wey i been dey find!

You dont need to Quote Me, am not following this thread!! tongue tongue
Re: Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2013
This is totally unnecessary.
Re: Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million by angelTI(f): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2013
He died broke, now raking in money after his death. Hian
Re: Michael Jackson Named Forbes's Top Earning Dead Celebrity With $160 Million by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2013
MJ liveth forever. He IS the greatest of all time.

(1) (Reply)

Before It Is Too Late, Obasanjo Writes To Jonathan (must Read) / Actress Stephanie Okereke, Uche Jombo Cut Attention At 2013 Future Awards / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.