Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,100 members, 7,909,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:55 PM

Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? (3331 Views)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Nicki Minaj Confessed She Is Possessed With A Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by MrTroll(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Ishilove:

I am not aware we were having a debate undecided
Of course not. I was just shaking my head at what you were trying to do. Scare tactics? Lol, a pitiful one at that.
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by Ishilove: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Troll: Of course not. I was just shaking my head at what you were trying to do. Scare tactics? Lol, a pitiful one at that.
you must be quite high on fart fumes. I dont do scare tactics
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by MrTroll(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2013
Ishilove:
you must be quite high on fart fumes. I dont do scare tactics
Ishilove:

You don't believe in the supernatural? A walk through the forest will change your mind.

Don't worry, I will hold your hands while you scream
smiley
So nollywood cliche and quite pitiful.

By the way, na una yeye de smell tongue
Re: Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? by qstar(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrtnt: Pls help. A 10-yr old girl stays wt me for abt 5 months now & is fond of having regular terrible dreams like seeing self coming out of tree, sitting on top of a tree, being pursued by snakes, hunted by half-bodied beings, being taken by birds 2 unknown destinations 4 meetings she wouldn't be allowed 2 make input, etc.

In addition 2 these, in d middle of d nite, u'll see her suddenly awake out of sleep moving frm living room 2 kitchen or elsewhere 'unconsciously' & later return 2 sleep. When asked if she knows she does all these during her sleep, she says no.

I can't really notice any other 'physical' signs of witchcraft apart frm d fact dat she always sleeps wt her leg crossed: no matter hw u try 2 separate it, afta a few minutes d leg is crossed again.

Not so comfortable abt dis, I asked my wife 2 let us send her parking bt she's always not cooperating: basing it on d fact dat she (my wife) needs assistance at home 4 d chores.

I don't really want 2 b over-assuming. Pls could these dreams b enough indications dat dis girl is possessed of witchcraft or she is just a prospective member or just being witch-hunted?

What are d implications of continue living wt dis girl?

Serious, matured & candid advice pls.

Whats'up man? How you dey?

Hope she has outgrown the weird behaviour.
Wish you well in the long run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because Of This Dressing / My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion / Questions About Islam: I Need Frank And Objective Responses From True Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.