Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:33 AM

Is Something Wrong With My Wife. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Something Wrong With My Wife. (2449 Views)

''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) / Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Something Wrong With My Wife. by BangBang2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
@POSTER

YOU DONT DESERVE ANY SYMPATHY BECAUSE YOU ARE A STARK-FACED LIAR!!!

419er:

People feel like posting rubbish at the same time putting a spell on themselves in the name of making thread.
it's good for them, let me move on in search of an interesting thread.

BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS MAKING A THREAD, U DEEM IT NECESSARY THAT U MUST MAKE ONE TOO EHN!!

U DESERVE TO BE BEATEN TO A PULP, IDIOT!!
Re: Is Something Wrong With My Wife. by kbobo(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2008
Hi,

Don't worry pickin go come.

Well you do not have a problem. Provided your penis is always rock hard when you make love to her. All you need do is to adhere to the following.

1.When you make love to your wife, make sure it is deep penetration.

2.Always release your fluid while you are still inside of her.

3.You could support her backside (her arse) with your pillows one or two as you choose. And make sure you observe 1 & 2 above and I can assure you, you will have great results.

Try it tonight. And don’t break her.

Cheers,
Kolawole.
Re: Is Something Wrong With My Wife. by Pennywise(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
@Poster,

Doctors will generally advise that you make love to your spouse 2-3 times a week for one year b/4 you worry about infertility.

Secondly, if sperm count and quality is adequate and the woman is fine, there is no need for her to stand on her head after intercourse like some peeps are trying to suggest afterall a lot of pregnancies result every day from backyard, against the wall activity!

Thirdly, even if sperm is as thick as glue, it will undergo liquefaction and eventually come out.

@rabblerousers

Y'all shut it if you have nothing to say. Poster may have conjured a hypothetical situation to address the inner pains of some folks who will benefit one way or another from these posts. Shooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 plus for men (sperm count booster) / Top 6 Health Issues In Lagos - Causes, Effect, Remedies / Testimony On Swissgarde Twin Boosting Products. God Is Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.