Stats: 3,182,557 members, 7,917,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:33 PM

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (2194 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room by chukstoney(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2013
A pregnant married woman and her lover were caught in a hotel room by her husband. The woman according to source was having an affair with the man even though she is pregnant , after a tip-off her husband allegedly stormed the hotel room with a camera, took photo of the two and posted it online.

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
another kpekusing gone wrong again shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nothing wen i no go see for this nairaland

to think the man top fuel on top of an existing fuel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

which style dem do sef,i for like see am,like he lied on top of another mans baby grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that pikin head go dey swear for that man.abi the agro hold them sotey dem forget to lock the door cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that afternoon of hot passion go turn to day of mourning.the woman sef lucky say the pikin no dey due for delivery.anyway,at all at all na im bad.on the day of delivery,the gate go dey more open so that pikin head go pass easily lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

btw why she dey cover face like say she rob cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see how scruffy she looks sef,see the man so crude looking.ffiiiiaaaaaaakkkkwwwwaaaaaa
see as she do hair,she no even fit tidy am up.see black elbow,she razz looking dress.hiaaannnnnn shocked shocked shocked shocked

*singing in deeper life choirs voice as she quietly exits thread*

smile chisos lofs you,i will smile chisos loffs me alaluya lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na lie! When she no chop crazze...tufia embarassed
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
How much did they pay sef for that poverty striicken bed
I wonder how comfortable the ugly-looking old man is when 'chooking' another man's property.
And that stupi.d, God forsaken, f.ool.ish, I+diot looking fugly allowing another man top her husband's baby. This is good for them.

"The Movie That Changed My Life" / Never Blame A Man That Doesn't Want His Wife To Work / My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her?