Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? (39318 Views)

Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / DP Changes Not Been Effected On All Blackberry Users? / Airtel To Compensate Blackberry Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by vcvibes(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
WuzilistiQ: It has all come down to the saying that the world is filled with vanity, my rock music quotes '' some of these were here before us, some of these may go before us'', so it should'nt be seen as a new thing, because i for one had envasaged it to happen way back before this time, people even discuss about it so why are people fuming the place? Lets go back to when people queue up under the sun to buy SIM-cards for #30-35k, then black market SIM's were sold for 40-50k, now it is been sold for a hundred Naira. Well i think the problem is from or level of excitment for technology, porpularly known as ''technomania'', so we only have to keep our minds open & know that all these things are part of the business to make another man wealthy, you have no other option than to assist them to make it work for your own good or you go back to the old time way of letter writting lolssss i had to laugh cos non of us will want to go down there, but the truth of it is that the BB-phones are not strong in terms of their battery life, so if an android can carry the load of pinging & doing the rest of the job why wont they be giving the license to do that? Please lets stop fooling ourselves and leave the name, if u want to keep ur BB-phone u can do that, if u want to own an android with the BBM app on it pls its no crime, but it will all come down to vanity-vanishing.....just use a smart phone, drink a pepsi & LIVE FOR NOW
ah still write loveletters shocked
WuzilistiQ: It has all come down to the saying that the world is filled with vanity, my rock music quotes '' some of these were here before us, some of these may go before us'', so it should'nt be seen as a new thing, because i for one had envasaged it to happen way back before this time, people even discuss about it so why are people fuming the place? Lets go back to when people queue up under the sun to buy SIM-cards for #30-35k, then black market SIM's were sold for 40-50k, now it is been sold for a hundred Naira. Well i think the problem is from or level of excitment for technology, porpularly known as ''technomania'', so we only have to keep our minds open & know that all these things are part of the business to make another man wealthy, you have no other option than to assist them to make it work for your own good or you go back to the old time way of letter writting lolssss i had to laugh cos non of us will want to go down there, but the truth of it is that the BB-phones are not strong in terms of their battery life, so if an android can carry the load of pinging & doing the rest of the job why wont they be giving the license to do that? Please lets stop fooling ourselves and leave the name, if u want to keep ur BB-phone u can do that, if u want to own an android with the BBM app on it pls its no crime, but it will all come down to vanity-vanishing.....just use a smart phone, drink a pepsi & LIVE FOR NOW
ah still write loveletters
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by elphamexcels: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
Reply to android beefers,;
Ma simple submission:
Blackberry O.S has bbm, whatsapp, mail client, low Ram, low Rom, it lags, it drags and it hangs. Low pix and screen resolution,
abi bbOS fit play #templeRun ni? D hotness fit boil water sef and #carry ur charger everywhere u go.

Android has Instagram, bbm, whatsapp, Photoshop, AVG, Instachat, Make sense twitter, makes video calls on skype, millions of apps and games on playstore, kool ram, neither drags nor lag, high picture quality and on point resolution. has virtually everything u can install on pc + u dont always av to remove ur battery, e.t.c

BBM is just some kool chat app that's pin protected, and most android users had probably used blackberry at one point in time or the other, buh had to go upgrade to android, cos the bible says
"But when what is complete comes, then what is incomplete will be done away with" 1Cor 13:10...

So ma simple conclusion, stop beefing android, sorry some of u went thru hell 2get ur bb, the point is, u cant strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.... finally, #teamAndroid rules, prove me wrong by not getting an android device between now and the next 12months. Lolz #OlakunleExcel #teamAndroid #b.c dis.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
Blackberry users r just beefers jare! Imagine my own sis refused to accept my invite.... I called her "hater" and rubbed into her "wounds" that my Tecno D5 is superior to her Torch 1... D thing doesnt even have hotspot!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by geebehn(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Koleman: Point of correction. 2go is da best!

gringringrin A nokia fan was here. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
mi xpressive: Blackberry users r just beefers jare! Imagine my own sis refused to accept my invite.... I called her "hater" and rubbed into her "wounds" that my Tecno D5 is superior to her Torch 1... D thing doesnt even have hotspot!
pls I hav being trying to download d bbm app on my d5 bt d tin cannot link me with play store, pls tell me how u do it. pls help me tanlz
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by ibietela2(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Vivly: Most of those antagonists used their hard earned cash to purchase BB during its hay days , That explains their anger towards patient consumers who bought a cheaper iphone Android and still get to use BBM

I think you mean the Almighty G kid
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by ibietela2(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
la furia: a lot of android and IOS users will not care but just wait and see if instagram decides to develop an app for blackberry, they will show same reaction

I wont even move an inch
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by smogup: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Who wants to buy my Bold 5?
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by cutieemperor007: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
bad belle movement...lolz...

u pple should really take it easy with the BB Users ooo...

now that bbm is no longer exclusive to bb I can see that the bb users are now talking about bis, taaaaaa tongue tongue...if RIM is wise enough to give bbm to the andriod and ios users, do u think network providers in nigeria will not come up with an internet plan for andriod and ios users to suit the use of bbm on andriod and ios...WATCH OUT...moreover add me up with... 7B1E7A16
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by bjseun: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=elphamexcels]Reply to android beefers,;
Ma simple submission:
Blackberry O.S has bbm, whatsapp, mail client, low Ram, low Rom, it lags, it drags and it hangs. Low pix and screen resolution,
abi bbOS fit play #templeRun ni? D hotness fit boil water sef and #carry ur charger everywhere u go.

Android has Instagram, bbm, whatsapp, Photoshop, AVG, Instachat, Make sense twitter, makes video calls on skype, millions of apps and games on playstore, kool ram, neither drags nor lag, high picture

...End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by lawizle(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
To bb fans dat are willing to kill demselves because of a useless gadget....I got a used torch 3 for sale at 15k...hit me up on my new pin 76237712... grin
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by darmochy1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Me no send dem bb users...na dem sabi....ds is my needle jare:7BCB0EEE.....holla @ ur boi
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Fraih(f): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
;DAndroid users are babes jare, see d way dey commonise u guys by giving u a pin dat starts wt figure 7, dat alone sucks... Please add urselves, blackberry messenger for blackberry users, u guys just dey do 2nd hand pinging...ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Jangorango: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yahoo1: GOOD DAY TO BLACKBERRY USERS IN THE HOUSE.

As we all know,Blackberry messenger has officially been launched on android.Some blacberry users thinks this recent development is not fair on Blackberry users,hence their show of disapproval.

so i want to ask the Blacberry users in the house,have you gotten this message that is being sent to all BB users by Anti-Android activists;

Attention Blackberry Users: If u receive any BBM
request dat d pin starts wit 7, pls dnt accept. We
dnt care if you use an iPhone, Techno Phantom or
Samsung S4, if you want 2 ping, buy a Blackberry.
b4 u guys will turn bbm to 2go.

?
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
BB USERS ARE SUCH SORE LOSERS. BB IS DEAD. THEY COPIED ANDROID OS IN BB10 STILL THEIR PHONE IS CRAP. SELLING BBM IS THE ONLY THING PAYING THEIR STAFF SALARIES NOW
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by alextayo(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
omotolanibaby: pls ow much is airtel 1g plan for android and wat is d code for loadin it.and does airtel as 3g
it cost 1,200 and the code is *440*4#, 2gb cost 1,500 *440*161#
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by geebehn(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
smogup: Who wants to buy my Bold 5?

undecided so soon?? grin
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by swizz01(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
alextayo:

BBM can only work on Android 4.0 VERSION.....I upgraded my HTC sensation from 2.3.4 version to 4.0.3 and it cost me about 350Mb..thank God for airtel 1Gb plan for android.....so if its not working on your phone, check your android version.

wts d price of d 1gb plan....
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by geebehn(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2013
swizz01:

wts d price of d 1gb plan....
#1,200
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by kid7soccer(m): 1:28am On Oct 28, 2013
All this is a lesson to those dat ran after bb like tomoro no dey, am not saying it bad it just dat we over hype tings just too much like better tings will not always come and go. Pls were is seimen, motorola, bird and all those phone (even nokia) that almost killed us wit der high price, i can boldly tell u dat apple iphone is next. If ur deep into the IT world u will know dat wat works is quality, reliability, afforablity and flexziblity, think of mircosoft and apple who gat more users and who make more money from der OS, the same wit bb, andriod, nokia and apple, every user want someting that nice, afforable and give them the best service, dat wat android phone or tab has to offer and dat y we hav so many techno and samsung android users around the world, imagine an android smartphone wit wireless, 3g etc for just paenuts. The moblie market is changing, Android is now a big name & player in the market and bb gat no choice but to keep up and play along, It Android vs Apple=Android. bb, nokia and the rest will have only one option join one of this big players, keep their band name in d market and see who among the 2 players crash first. In IT, even in business Brand name is worth alot of money, dont be suprise if bb ends up selling all it moblie petent to android. It all about the market, to stay in the market is to play ur game in the market well. Proudly Nokia asha 200
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 28, 2013
BBM is now on Android..And so? Why are
the BlackBerry users making a big deal
outa it? Uneccessary jealousy if u ask
me...
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 28, 2013
U cheated on ur boyfriend bcoz of blackberry q10, bbm is on Tecno! COngrats.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by born2boink(m): 2:37am On Oct 28, 2013
Make una help me oooO! I never press android for my life but as life advanced but na eyes I dey take see ham, I want to finally say R.I.P to my BB and move on to android soon,walaahi,I no go sell my BB but will bury ham inside soil. I don't even know which android to go for? Is the subscription like BB too? Or should I go for Tecno Android........this bb life don tire me self, my own bb dey hang every 1 hour. Abeg helep me oooo
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by born2boink(m): 2:39am On Oct 28, 2013
naijaborn001: U cheated on ur boyfriend bcoz of blackberry q10, bbm is on Tecno! COngrats.
which one of the tecno android, I still get 15k to waste this month before ashawo collect ham ffrom street
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 28, 2013
That's one of the problem wey we get for 9ja... Jst coz u say u get bb and u can ping, u nor want make pple wey no get bb too dey ping... Selfish interest things!
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by olaolaking: 4:41am On Oct 28, 2013
As if I care. If they like let them add me. I am sure I am really enjoying my rooted Phantom. All bb users around me are now silence. I don kill dem with very numerous app. on my Phamtom. Dey no get mouth again for where I dey for phone matter. Even if den dey press der bb. as soo as I bring my own out. den go jus take style pocket dem bb grin grin. I know even boda to give them any PIN na dem dey ask me weder I don get PIN

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by emeka51: 5:48am On Oct 28, 2013
only few could use telephone those days but now even
beggars have phone.
only few could buy sim card but now sim card is for free.
Only few could go go the cyber cafe to browse but now
even in toilet you can browse. I remember using A
Motorola razor phone then I saw my self as a big boy.
BlackBerry came up I know it will die one day just like
my Motorola razor. The point is that nothing will last for
ever. Now that BlackBerry want to wind up they have to
release bbm for other phones that is to tell you that
nothing last for ever. Imagine tecno phones doing bbm
so tell me what is the need for BlackBerry phone?
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by World9soca: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2013
d biggest mistake bbm did was to release it to techno fones. y
nt for only samsung nd iphone. bbm is now lik 2go. Dont get me wrong oh. I use galaxy s3 bt bbm to techno is a big blow to bb users
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by wogorparadise: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2013
[quote author=Yahoo1]GOOD DAY TO BLACKBERRY USERS IN THE HOUSE.

As we all know,Blackberry messenger has officially been launched on android.Some blacberry users thinks this recent development is not fair on Blackberry users,hence their show of disapproval.

so i want to ask the Blacberry users in the house,have you gotten this message that is being sent to all BB users by Anti-Android activists;

?[/quote..........................lol
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by phranco(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2013
Yahoo1: GOOD DAY TO BLACKBERRY USERS IN THE HOUSE.

?
make them go hug transformer for all I care.nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Load One Recharge Card Twice!!! / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.