Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:33 AM

Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard (5908 Views)

Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan / Nigerian-born Gambian Judge Is Being Persecuted – Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by IleIfe2(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Iolo:

What makes the Minister more culpable than the DG of the NCAA?

I haven't heard anyone calling for prosecution and sack of the ex-Dg under whose direct supervisor this whole thing transpired. Why is this if its truly about fighting corruption ?

Why isn't anybody mentioning the fact that besides the Ministry of Aviation approving the purchase , there is no paper evidence as to the involvement of the Minister ? It seems like theMinister was bundled into the whole story based on SR 's hunch?

Give me good answers and win me over to the sack Stella campaign crew. corruption should never be tolerated.

Just listen to yourself. have you been following this story at all? Who runs the ministry? SMH
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by PHIPEX(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
I was taught not to throw away the baby with the birth water. No matter how grave the allegation against Stella is I will always choose her above all the past Ministers of Aviation I have known in this country. It's unfortunate her enemies have seen a rope they want to use to hang their dog but she has written her name in gold and they can't deny it. She dared to challenge the cabals in the aviation sector and am not surprised that they are fighting back. When Okonjo Iweala took on the mischief makers in the oil sector, they tried all they could to get her sacked. They even cooked up several fraud allegation but she survived, let's see how this pans out.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Efilse: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
gtrust: Waiting for Fani Kayode to reply

Now we can see wetin dey happen

Sahara Reproters/Punch/PremiumTimes come and deny all these.

If you like it or not Nigeria will progress!

I like the part that mentioned: ''used broom to sweep Kema's foot-steps'' APC
The Question is how much did Stella Oduah pay for this write up?
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by dontjealousme: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Efilse: The Question is how much did Stella Oduah pay for this write up?

Abeg reason this thing and stop talking trash.
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by WarriPikin1: 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
Efilse: The Question is how much did Stella Oduah pay for this write up?

This statement confirms to me that some of these people publishing fake information in national dailies against Mrs. Oduah are actually paid hatchet propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by banki(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2013
I still don't understand the correlation betweeen this case and ethnic witchhunting,
Its funny how. The. Writer carefullly forgot the contributions. Of harold damuren to the avaiton sector.
All of. A sudden kema chikwe. That supervised the sale of nigeria airways was the" best".
I still can't understand whY we spend so much money to renovate our airports go to china. To borrow money to upgrade our airports yet not. One. Airport in. Nigeria is world class or even among the top 20 in. Africa? Yet stella odua is. Now the best whille others before her were useless? Yet under. Her watch our. Airspace has seen morethan 4crashes. Alll due to. Negligence
We play politics. With everything in this. Country its not about oduas achivement. Itsnot. About her tribe,its about using 225 milllion to buy armoured cars in. A country that is not at war,a country that minimum waage is 18k,even in. The ministryy. Of. Avaition,a country. That can't pay salaries of. Its. Teachers! Its an insullt. And she. Must be punished

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Iolo(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2013
banki: I still don't understand the correlation betweeen this case and ethnic witchhunting,
Its funny how. The. Writer carefullly forgot the contributions. Of harold damuren to the avaiton sector.
All of. A sudden kema chikwe. That supervised the sale of nigeria airways was the" best".
I still can't understand whY we spend so much money to renovate our airports go to china. To borrow money to upgrade our airports yet not. One. Airport in. Nigeria is world class or even among the top 20 in. Africa? Yet stella odua is. Now the best whille others before her were useless? Yet under. Her watch our. Airspace has seen morethan 4crashes. Alll due to. Negligence
We play politics. With everything in this. Country its not about oduas achivement. Itsnot. About her tribe,its about using 225 milllion to buy armoured cars in. A country that is not at war,a country that minimum waage is 18k,even in. The ministryy. Of. Avaition,a country. That can't pay salaries of. Its. Teachers! Its an insullt. And she. Must be punished

Think of it this way. Is she the only one that has been negligent? Assuming she's guilty, is she the only one involved in car saga? Truth is she most likely isn't which means sacking just her won't stop the NCAA from purchasing overpriced items in the future.

Whether she is guilty or not should be secndary to getting everyone involved fished out and reprimanded. It all seems to me like if Stella was sacked tomorrow this whole thing would die down. But is sacking only her an appropriate response? When there are others at the NCAA and even within the Ministry that was involved.

When you have 10 guilty people and you focus on just one of them , that's witch hunting plain and simple. Sacking Stella would in no way reduce corruption at the NCAA neither is it an appropriate response. People just need to see between the lines. She has enemies that want her out plus her careless Act of God statement aint helping but my view is she's been witch hunted mostly because some people like Dele Ore are no longer feeding fine.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by rhymz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seriously, I have watched and observed the new ideology of the igbo politics especially as it concerns the hypocrisy of the Nigerian polity, I must say this with all confidence and gladness of heart, the igbo both the ones in the East and ouaside of the East have recently become not just wiser but also very tactical and mature in the way we do our politics.

It is time like this one that makes me very proud to be igbo, our insightful readings of Nigeria politics have been nothing short of political genius.
It is only a political novice of Igbo extraction.that will not sense the palpable sensationalization of the Stella Odua's purchase of armoured cars. You get this lynching and mob justice from the kangaroo courts set up by the Yoruba, yes, the Yoruba led kangaroo courts in the largely SW controlled media every time you want to get an unbiased view and analysis of this case.

Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Allison Madueke have been the most criticized ministers all because of one very obvious reason, they are have shown unmatched courage to dismantle the North-West parasitic hegemony of Nigeria's economy. We have seen how they turn blind eyes and ho soft when issues of corruption involve their sons and daughters but want others to sacrifice theirs on the alter of a hypocritical and selective methodology to fighting corruption. Umu igbo have become wise and sharper than you all think, we will play this tribal politics just the way every other Northerner and Westerner do, talk all you want, after all it is a cheaper venture than real action.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by waternogetenemy: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
rhymz: Seriously, I have watched and observed the new ideology of the igbo politics especially as it concerns the hypocrisy of the Nigerian polity, I must say this with all confidence and gladness of heart, the igbo both the ones in the East and ouaside of the East have recently become not just wiser but also very tactical and mature in the way we do our politics.

It is time like this one that makes me very proud to be igbo, our insightful readings of Nigeria politics have been nothing short of political genius.
It is only a political novice of Igbo extraction.that will not sense the palpable sensationalization of the Stella Odua's purchase of armoured cars. You get this lynching and mob justice from the kangaroo courts set up by the Yoruba, yes, the Yoruba led kangaroo courts in the largely SW controlled media every time you want to get an unbiased view and analysis of this case.

Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Allison Madueke have been the most criticized ministers all because of one very obvious reason, they are have shown unmatched courage to dismantle the North-West parasitic hegemony of Nigeria's economy. We have seen how they turn blind eyes and ho soft when issues of corruption involve their sons and daughters but want others to sacrifice theirs on the alter of a hypocritical and selective methodology to fighting corruption. Umu igbo have become wise and sharper than you all think, we will play this tribal politics just the way every other Northerner and Westerner do, talk all you want, after all it is a cheaper venture than real action.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by jamace(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2014
We now know better. Some people are fighting the Minister inorder to regain their EGUNJE status. grin grin Na wa for some people o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2014
Stella Oduah is dancing naked in the market square. She stinks and reeks evil, she even had to cover her nose to contain the stench of corruption that oozes out of her oversized body. We will not rest till she is fired. An embarrassment to womanhood, motherhood, Nigeria and indeed the rest of world. No amount of counter-propaganda can perfume the odor of evil that oozes out of this Jezebel!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2014
Another bunch of fallacious concoction, concocted to hoodwink the public as usual. angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by soma042(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Chima_Adeoye:

Yes, they want Stella hanged for bogus crimes cooked up by a faceless online website; sahara-reporters.
But they won't let EFCC or other constitutionally mandated federal agencies to investigate their bogus allegation if there was truly any corrupt enrichment of the minister in the said procurement of bullet proof vehicles, a deal she did not even sign!

Hon. Stella Oduah's true crime is that she dared to improve the aviation sector which people from a certain section of the country have bastardized and choked in a strangle hold.

Those tribalist people in their malicious plot against Nigeria had killed Nigeria Airways and killed Air Nigeria. Those people from a certain section of the country frustrated the deal with Virgin Atlantic. All these was done to maintain the strangle hold monopoly to compel all foreign airlines to only use Lagos airport as point of entry into Nigeria.

Recall that it took heaven and earth to allow Lufthansa & Air France to fly to Port Harcourt, inspite of them servicing mainly the oil industry. The previous yoruba aviation ministers had strangely insisted that they stop at Lagos and international oil workers can use our local airlines to fly into Port Harcourt Intl. !

Princess Stella Oduah had not only worked against all their obstacles and subterfuge to achieve President Jonathan's pledge to finally upgrade the Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport,Enugu into a true international airport, but also she threatened their monopoly by the planned introduction of a new National carrier ! For this, she must be given a bad name in order to be hanged. [b][b]Poor useless people that imagine other Nigerians are so dumb to see through their pretenses and wicked plot.
[/b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by OneNaira6: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Interesting. I think I'm getting it now
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Goat mentality is real. Pls change ur brain not even the thread.
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: Stella Oduah is dancing naked in the market square. She stinks and reeks evil, she even had to cover her nose to contain the stench of corruption that oozes out of her oversized body. We will not rest till she is fired. An embarrassment to womanhood, motherhood, Nigeria and indeed the rest of world. No amount of counter-propaganda can perfume the odor of evil that oozes out of this Jezebel!

If your paid better but, when not, your 2014 sorry of the year.
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by jamace(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2014
One_Naira: Interesting. I think I'm getting it now

Yes, better get the truth now so that you don't get infested with cramjones and his ilks crucify her mantra.

Cramjones and his brothers are fighting to regain their access to unlimited EGUNJE in the aviation ministry which Stella has blocked. Selfish people don't disappoint. Like BABA, like children! grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by texazzpete(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2014
Chima_Adeoye:
Of course most of the so called mods are paid agents of OPC or is it APC they now call it. Their sole aim is to sell one severely biased point of view, and since Nigerians rarely try to reason out a gossip, they will help them spread the falsehood by swallowing their lies hook-line and sinker.
Making this thread front page will make people think for themselves. Which is not the purpose of NL mods.

Why should this tripe make frontpage? This is a letter from a member of the public, not an editorial from any Vanguard reporter or an expose from any Vanguard journalist
I'm surprised you do not see the irony in calling out Nigerians for listening to gossip yet you want one man's letter to be published to the front page and treated as canon.

The fact that the OP cunningly attributes this to the Vanguard shows the level of duplicity in him.
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2014
Hahahahahaha
And the thread is very fast at the top. Losers!
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2014
I wonder what this write-up was intended to achieve. Does this change the fact that she approved a sum of N255million for the purchase of two armoured vehicles outside the budget? If you say there's a cabal milking the sector dry and you're on a mission to stop them, you shouldn't continue what you're trying to stop other from doing. It's more like she's trying to dislodge the former cabal to create a new one. We have the president controlling the anti-corruption agencies even admitting there's a cabal. Are those people now above the law? I think anyone involved in any shady deal in the aviation sector or any MDA should be prosecuted. If the cabals really exist, every of the members should be made to face the wrath of the law, while everyone involved in the the bullet-proof cars saga (the minister being the number one culprit) must be prosecuted and punished accordingly. Last time I checked, the cars weren't bought in the first place. She just used that medium to launder money.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by step1: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Igbo people and politics tribalism (Let afam ban me)

these are the facts we must consider (non-igbos only)

1. Did she or did she not use 255 million naira to buy a car ? Yes Who gave her the authority and any due process ?

2. Why did she make Enugu an international airport when Kano is more viable. Enugu is close to abuja for crying out loud thats if you do not want to be biased

3. Did she or did she not lie about her qualifications ? If Yes then she should explain to Nigerians rather than sending paid youths to write and rewrite in her defence. People make mistakes but it take a special person to admit his/her mistake and forge ahead.

One thing one can be rest assured is that GEJ tenure is less than 2 years left and the WHOLE COUNTRY (NORTH, MIDDLE BELT, SW AND SS) Has seen how tribalism can destroy this country very fast..

Before it's too late, lets trace back our steps and do the rightful thing which is QUESTIONING OUR LEADERS !

step1 is alj harem
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Newkidoo(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Crap
* Crap = Rubbish!!!..
I still remember then when Stella was first accused of the BMW
scandal, they all denied it and later started twisting words.. if it was
all a lie then why didn't they hold their stand that they never bought
any BMW car from d onset.. this woman is corrupt and a big fat liar!! if
only she could be punished to serve as lesson to all other thieves and
corrupt politicians like her which I know is mainly all.
Nigerians need to stand for what is right and stop all the tribal rants
and name calling.. Nigeria is one and it shall remain like that!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by Gamji007: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2014
step1: Igbo people and politics tribalism (Let afam ban me)

1. Did she or did she not use 255 million naira to buy a car ? Yes Who gave her the authority and any due process ?

2. Why did she make Enugu an international airport when Kano is more viable. Enugu is close to abuja for crying out loud thats if you do not want to be biased

3. Did she or did she not lie about her qualifications ? If Yes then she should explain to Nigerians rather than sending paid youths to write and rewrite in her defence. People make mistakes but it take a special person to admit his/her mistake and forge ahead.

One thing one can be rest assured is that GEJ tenure is less than 2 years left and the WHOLE COUNTRY (NORTH, MIDDLE BELT, SW AND SS) Has seen how tribalism can destroy this country very fast..

Before it's too late, lets trace back our steps and do the rightful thing which is QUESTIONING OUR LEADERS !

step1 is alj harem

Guy, you are funny oooo! grin
Are you insinuating that Igbos do not have the aptitude to think and reason objectively?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by OgologoDimkpa: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: This thread ought to make front page.
For where?
Don't you know that Nairaland has fully pitched it's tent with APC undecided.
Most news that hit the front page comes from either Sahara Reporter (aka Amebo.com)'
Punchng, Premiun Times, Osun Defender and other APC propaganda machines tongue.

The ealier Nairaland balanced their reportage and desist from being partisan, the better for them else
it may end up going to the dogs sad

Seun should watch it!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by OgologoDimkpa: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2014
gtrust: Waiting for Fani Kayode to reply

Now we can see wetin dey happen

Sahara Reproters/Punch/PremiumTimes come and deny all these.

If you like it or not Nigeria will progress!

I like the part that mentioned: ''used broom to sweep Kema's foot-steps'' APC
grin grin
FFK cannot reply this as he failed woefully when he was the Minister of Aviation.
He was even disgraced out of office by his kingsman OBJ tongue.

Sahara Reproters/Punch/PremiumTimes will choose to remain silent on this because they are APC agents. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by OgologoDimkpa: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2014
Chima_Adeoye:

Yes, they want Stella hanged for bogus crimes cooked up by a faceless online website; sahara-reporters.
But they won't let EFCC or other constitutionally mandated federal agencies to investigate their bogus allegation if there was truly any corrupt enrichment of the minister in the said procurement of bullet proof vehicles, a deal she did not even sign!

Hon. Stella Oduah's true crime is that she dared to improve the aviation sector which people from a certain section of the country have bastardized and choked in a strangle hold.

Those tribalist people in their malicious plot against Nigeria had killed Nigeria Airways and killed Air Nigeria. Those people from a certain section of the country frustrated the deal with Virgin Atlantic. All these was done to maintain the strangle hold monopoly to compel all foreign airlines to only use Lagos airport as point of entry into Nigeria.

Recall that it took heaven and earth to allow Lufthansa & Air France to fly to Port Harcourt, inspite of them servicing mainly the oil industry. The previous yoruba aviation ministers had strangely insisted that they stop at Lagos and international oil workers can use our local airlines to fly into Port Harcourt Intl. !

Princess Stella Oduah had not only worked against all their obstacles and subterfuge to achieve President Jonathan's pledge to finally upgrade the Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport,Enugu into a true international airport, but also she threatened their monopoly by the planned introduction of a new National carrier ! For this, she must be given a bad name in order to be hanged. Poor useless people that imagine other Nigerians are so dumb to see through their pretenses and wicked plot.
Spot on!
The highlighted got me cracked up grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by OgologoDimkpa: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2014
Gamji007:

Guy, you are funny oooo! grin
Are you insinuating that Igbos do not have the aptitude to think and reason objectively?
He must be very high on weeds for saying such sad
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by JingoOAU(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2014
Over the years, I've known Vanguard Newspaper to be sympathetic to some set of people and its objective is also sympathetic to some regions. However, its very pertinent to know that APC cannot own and control all the major newspapers in dis country as being rumoured by some set of ethnic groupings. Rather, for these newspapers to be going in one direction, it means they are fighting a just cause which should never be politicised.

It is very disturbing and alarming to read a false accusation written by one Capt. Kingsley. On a monday morning, in mid-last year, a phone call was received by Capt. Dele Ore in my presence. The caller was actually the Minister of aviation. She was raining curses and abuses on Dele Ore because the man refused to be cajoled by the woman. Immediately, Ore called a press meeting where he narrated what and what d minister said promising to deal with him.

This is not an hear-say, cos it happened in my presence. Capt Dele Ore is the second Nigerian pilot since inception. He has been flying even before Stella Oduah enter d modern school. Where was stellah Oduah when Capt Dle Ore with his brilliance, wrote the Nigerian civial Aviation Act of 2006 which led to the ICAO re-certification and category 1 of Nigerian status? Capt Dele Ore wrote all the legal aspect of the law guiding all the aviation policies in Nigeria. He has at one time or the other held ministerial as well as presidential committees with diligence.

As per the insinuation that ART is on the payroll of Aviation, dats very lame and preposterous. ART is self financing and right from d onset, it has been d most critical group of aviation ministries. For the avoidance of doubt, ART top members have been in charge of recruiting and doing interviews for NCAA DGs right frm inception. It has made and submitted aviation proposals and its still doing just for the interest of the country.

As for that Capt. Kingsley Ore, he neither have any integrity nor have any track record of achievement known to any in aviation industry in Nigeria. Let it be clear to the gullible folks here that 90percent of all the airlines operating in Nigeria both local and international have one thing doing with Aeroconsult LTD, where Capt Dele Ore is also a director. For the avoidance of doubt, as at present in Nigeria, there is no aviation expert, be it pilot or aeronautical engineer or flight dispartcher or cabin crew or aircraft maintenance engineer or air traffic controllers that have not passed tru the tutelage of Capt Dlele Ore and Engr. Obadofin.

We hope the best for d country and aviation at large

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by enigmang: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2014
step1: Igbo people and politics tribalism (Let afam ban me)

step1 is alj harem

Lol!! at the bolded... i guess kano is 2days journey from abuja...
Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by ratiken(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: Stella Oduah is dancing naked in the market square. She stinks and reeks evil, she even had to cover her nose to contain the stench of corruption that oozes out of her oversized body. We will not rest till she is fired. An embarrassment to womanhood, motherhood, Nigeria and indeed the rest of world. No amount of counter-propaganda can perfume the odor of evil that oozes out of this Jezebel!

FFK, you are the last person I expect to see on this thread if you have any shame left. It is the mess you and your likes left in office that Madam Oduah is cleaning up. A million more propaganda aint changing the fact that Nigeria is headed unto better grounds under this administration.

NB: Its on record that your short tenure as minister of aviation is the worst every witnessed in this country considering the monumental corruption you instituted.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard by jpphilips(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Chima_Adeoye:

Princess Stella Oduah had not only worked against all their obstacles and subterfuge to achieve President Jonathan's pledge to finally upgrade the Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport,Enugu into a true international airport, but also she threatened their monopoly by the planned introduction of a new National carrier ! For this, she must be given a bad name in order to be hanged. Poor useless people that imagine other Nigerians are so dumb to see through their pretenses and wicked plot.

HMM! are you saying we may need another Stella to balkanize the Nigerian port authority too? seems Apapa is too congested yet calabar and portharcourt remains comatose?
which region is holding so tight to federation assets yet claiming they are business astute and sophisticated?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc / New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram / Federal Government Interventions To Rescue The Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.