Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,302 members, 7,904,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process - Education (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process (251747 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / IGNORE All 2024 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by damibigmo(m): 6:32am On Jul 08, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] please when is the post utme exam for OAU ife
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by tobillionaire(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2014
polyibadan post ume form is out, if u want me to register for u catch me on 08030627530... I stay in ojo lagos
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2014
tobillionaire: polyibadan post ume form is out, if u want me to register for u catch me on 08030627530... I stay in ojo lagos
catch u?
U b bird?

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by bharbson01(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mapoly postume finally out.contact me on ma mobile 08131121879
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Barbieadol: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
MAPOLY POST-UTME FORM NOW OUT.....
All applicants, ND,HND,PT,Eveni ng can now
apply at www.mapoly.edu. ng
The form is #7,500
PROCEDURE
1.Go to www.mapoly.edu. ng
2.Click on prospective student bar
3.Click on start application
4.Fill the neccesary details
5.Make payment trough your Visa or
Master card.
Visit www.superxcity.tk/forum2_theme_111212487.xhtml?tema=32 for more info
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by mazizitonene(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Team Uniport postume ....anyone interested ??

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by seydam21(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Salam Aleikum!
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
seydam21: Salam Aleikum!

Are you also an aspirant? ..and are you FUTA predegree student?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by seydam21(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

Aspirant

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by SaintRobs: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wsww...Ramadan Mubaraq!
seydam21: Salam Aleikum!
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Aidy97(f): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2014
This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2014/2015 session will take place as indicated below:
Screening Date: Monday 28th to Thursday 31st July, 2014.
Screening Venue: Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State Campus
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME
Candidates who obtained the UTME cut-off scores of 180 and above who chose Federal University Oye-Ekiti as their first choice.
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Procedures
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Fee
Each candidate will be required to pay Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges as Registration fee. Payment could be made through e-transact or inter-switch.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Screening Exercise
To begin your FUOYE 2014 Post UTME Registration, kindly follow these important Registration Processes;
1. Click here to select your payment option
2.Proceed to begin your application with your Jamb registration number
3.Update the relevant fields and continue
4.Lastly, print your application details
*IF you have any problem with your registration, you can either
Send us mailputme@ noc.fuoye.edu.ngOr Phone Number: 08165396888
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Procedure via Etransact
i.) Visit any bank and pay through e-Transact platform
ii.) You will receive a print-out with receipt number and confirmation-order.
iii.) Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website www.fuoye.edu.ng and click on post-UTME link from the homepage
iv.) Go to payment portal section and insert the details received from the bank and this will enable you access to the Application Form.
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Procedure via InterSwitch
i.) Click on Post UTME Link from the University home page.
ii.) Click on Post UTME Fees and Proceed to Payment using the details on your Debit Card.
a) Card Number:
b) Expiry date:
c) The 3-digit Cvv2 number (behind the Debit Card)
d) Enter your Debit Card PIN and click on PAY, this will
enable you access to the Application Form.
Submission of FUOYE Post UTME Application Online
Candidates are advised to download their Federal University Oye-Ekiti POSTUTME Application Forms after submission and bring them to the venue for screening on the day of their examination.
FUOYE Post UTME Screening Requirements, Other Important Things
Important Things to Note:
i.) Please use exactly the same names (and in thes ame order) as used on your JAMB Registration Form.
ii.) Submit a valid e-mail address and a valid cell phone number in your Registration Form.
iii.) Registered Candidates are requested to visit our website: www.fuoye.edu.ng on Saturday 19th July2014 for their scheduled date of examination
Things Required at the Screening venue:
i) UTME result slip
ii) Photocopies of SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB results
iii) Downloaded Application Form.
iv) Writing materials – HP Pencils and Erasers
The following items are not allowed into the screening halls:
i) Mathematical Tables
ii) Biros and Pens
iii) Cell Phones
iv) Calculators
Candidates who arrived at the venue of screening after 30 minutes ofthe commencement of the test will not be allowed to take the test.
Candidates who make false declaration of UTME score and Ordinary Level Grades (SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) as well as State of Origin shall not be considered for admission.
Courses Available in FUOYE for 2014/2015 Admission
A. Faculty of Agriculture
i) B. Agric Agricultural Economics and Extension
ii) B. Agric Animal Production & Health
iii) B. Agric Crop Science and Horticulture
iv) B. Agric Soil Science
v) B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
vi) B. Food Science and Technology
vii) B. Water Resources Management and Agro-
Meteorology
B. Faculty of Engineering
i) B. Engr. Agricultural Engineering
ii) B. Engr. Civil Engineering
iii) B. Engr. Computer Engineering
iv) B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
v) B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
vi) B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
vii) B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
C. Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
i) B.Sc Demography and Social Statistics
ii) B.Sc Economics and Development Studies
iii) B.A. English and Literary Studies
iv) B.Sc Sociology
v) B.Sc Psychology
vi) B.A Theatre and Media Arts
D. Faculty of Science
i) B.Sc Computer Science
ii) B.Sc Geology
iii) B.Sc Geophysics
iv) B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
v) B.Sc Mathematics
vi) B.Sc Microbiology
vii) B.Sc Physics
Please note: all candidates who applied for BIOTECHNOLOGY in JAMB should choose from any of the courses below as FUOYE no longer offers BIOTECHNOLOGY.
i) B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
ii) B.Sc Biochemistry
iii) B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
FUOYE Post UTME Registration Closing date
Registration for POST-UTME closes Friday 18th July, 2014. Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified.
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to:admissions@ fuoye.edu.ngor contact: Ayodeji-08159994087, Ola – 08060239459, Bamidele – 08027409196, Bambo – 08036503536.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Horluwahighdee(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

Aspirant and please is d form out
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by jiganshow(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2014
D MAPOLY POST UTME IS ON SALE @ N4000 (ONLINE
REGISTRATION INCLUSIVE). COME WITH UR O LEVEL &
JAMB RESULT. OND PART TIME AND HND FORM COST
N12000 (ONLINE REGISTRATION INCLUSIVE). 4RM
ANYWHERE IN ABEOKUTA, TAKE A TAXI 2 PANSEKE. TAKE
ANODA TAXI 2 OJERE, DROP @ MARKET & STRICTLY ASK 4
SHOWMAN 08130091572. STUDENTS ON CAMPUS CAN
TESTIFY. ITS SIMPLY A SHOW OF GOD’S GRACE IN ALL OUR
SERVICES.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Horluwahighdee: Aspirant and please is d form out

You mean FUTA? I dunno
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by seydam21(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

You mean FUTA? I dunno
FUTA? Not out yet!

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by seydam21(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by seydam21(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2014
Horluwahighdee: Aspirant and please is d form out
Hey bros! I think you ve missed the thread often you can join us back here

[size=20pt]www.nairaland.com/1572766/federal-university-technology-akure-futa[/size]
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by tstorm(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2014
Please guys i got 190 in my jamb and i applied unijos. Pls what is my faith for LAW
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Francistony and Co hw far and Tinz over there...Am sure dis yr is sure 4 you @UNIBADAN by God grace..bt i wnt to giv u a little advice b4 admited...d UI lecturer ar very strict,we're being teach only 20% out of a Topic and find d remains of It by yorsef either 4 another tutorials or sometin else..@UI be so determined in yorsef because u'll found many groups who wil approach you to join dem and dis wud affect d little tym 4 u to Study bt u can go 4 d reasonable one..wen you stat attendin Lecture,make sure u Stick to many pple to gain benefit 4rm dem..som wud hve al copies of Lecture and even likely questn in exam bt won't expose exp u're familiar wit dem as you knw dere ar many sons of rich pple wich dey hve given dem al method of opportunity to excel secretly...TRY TO ATTENDS ALL LECTURES IN D CLASS EVEN U KNW D TOPIC U WERE BEING THOUGHT..MAKE SURE U MISS NO CLASSES...Try to spend an enough tym 4 you to read inorder to Attain d gud Level..HENCE AM NT ONLY REFERING TO FRANCISTONY ALONE BT 4 ALL ASPIRANT MOST Especially UI aspirant....Pls let us knw Wen Unilorin PUME form Out...BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS

3 Likes

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Abasstoheeb: Francistony and Co hw far and Tinz over there...Am sure dis yr is sure 4 you @UNIBADAN by God grace..bt i wnt to giv u a little advice b4 admited...d UI lecturer ar very strict,we're being teach only 20% out of a Topic and find d remains of It by yorsef either 4 another tutorials or sometin else..@UI be so determined in yorsef because u'll found many groups who wil approach you to join dem and dis wud affect d little tym 4 u to Study bt u can go 4 d reasonable one..wen you stat attendin Lecture,make sure u Stick to many pple to gain benefit 4rm dem..som wud hve al copies of Lecture and even likely questn in exam bt won't expose exp u're familiar wit dem as you knw dere ar many sons of rich pple wich dey hve given dem al method of opportunity to excel secretly...TRY TO ATTENDS ALL LECTURES IN D CLASS EVEN U KNW D TOPIC U WERE BEING THOUGHT..MAKE SURE U MISS NO CLASSES...Try to spend an enough tym 4 you to read inorder to Attain d gud Level..HENCE AM NT ONLY REFERING TO FRANCISTONY ALONE BT 4 ALL ASPIRANT MOST Especially UI aspirant....Pls let us knw Wen Unilorin PUME form Out...BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS

Wow! Thanks. What group do you mean? Like?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

Wow! Thanks. What group do you mean? Like?
Red crossgrin

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by LILGWANZ(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
please in my hamb my secind choice is yabatech, do I have to wait for podt ume or buy d nd form abd partime stuff, but I don't want to do any part-time stuff, Is there anything like postume for yabatech
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by kaylex1994(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
?[/b][size=8pt][/size] [color=#000099][/color]
CHELSEA FC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PROGRESS
Maccabi Tel Aviv 0 Chelsea 4: Mourinho's men overwhelm 10-man hosts

Chelsea eventually made their numerical advantage count as they inflicted a 4-0 Champions League defeat on 10-man Maccabi Tel Aviv.

It was a tale of two centre-backs during the first-half at the Sammy Ofer Stadium where, after Gary Cahill showed fine anticipation to open the scoring, former Chelsea man Tal Ben Haim made the hosts' task even steeper by kicking out at Diego Costa and being sent off on the stroke of the interval.

Despite their numerical disadvantage, Maccabi caused Chelsea some moments of discomfort as a tense Jose Mourinho saw his team's early fluency desert them.

It was left to Willian, one of Chelsea's star performers in their difficult campaign, to lift a customary free-kick over the defensive wall in the 73rd minute and beyond Predrag Rajkovic – the impressive Maccabi goalkeeper who was aggrieved to see Oscar net a powerful header from Baba Rahman's cross four minutes later.

Oscar turned provider for Kurt Zouma, on for injured captain John Terry, to convert a stoppage-time corner to leave Chelsea with consecutive wins to their name for only the second time this season heading into Sunday's Premier League London derby against Tottenham.

Dynamo Kiev's 2-0 win at Porto means a three-way battle for qualification will be played out in the final round of group matches, with pointless Maccabi playing for pride.

Mourinho complained about the playing surface before the match and his team looked uncomfortable during the opening exchanges.

Tal Ben Haim II, the namesake of the home side's soon-to-be villain, delivered a wonderful cross from the right in the second minute that Dor Peretz headed wastefully over from close range.

Oscar and Cesar Azpilicueta were two of four players recalled to Mourinho's starting XI following the weekend win over Norwich City and they combined in the seventh minute – Oscar's backheel side-footed over by the Spain full-back.

That set in motion a period of Chelsea dominance that was rewarded in the 20th minute.

Cahill rose highest to meet Willian's corner and the centre-back reacted sharply after Rajkovic tipped his header onto the post to poke home.

Diego Costa fired an ambitious overhead-kick off target from Azpilicueta's cross before being involved in the flashpoint that saw Maccabi's most experienced campaigner lose his composure entirely.

Ben Haim missed with his initial kick at Costa but a second crude hack earned the defender a deserved red card.

The 10-men had a chance to level amid a scrappy start to the second-half – Eli Dasa racing in behind Chelsea left-back Rahman and forcing Asmir Begovic to save with his chest.

Mourinho displayed clear frustration on the touchline in response to that lapse and the hosts continued to cause unforeseen problems, with Peretz failing to get a decisive touch to Eran Zahavi's 59th-minute free-kick.

Rajkovic produced two stunning reaction saves in quick succession to thwart Hazard and Azpilicueta before Maccabi sprung forward on the break and Begovic produced a similarly superb fingertip stop that denied Zahavi.

A wasteful pass from Hazard drew further ire from Mourinho, who sent on Pedro in place of the playmaker in the 69th minute and there was concern for the manager soon afterward when Terry left the field on a stretcher with an apparent foot problem.

Willian's latest sumptuous dead-ball effort was enough to lift spirits in the visiting dugout and Rahman put an unsure display behind him to deliver a wonderful cross for Oscar to convert.

Zouma then headed home with comparable authority and the victory means Chelsea are level on 10 points with Porto ahead of welcoming the Portuguese giants to Stamford Bridge, with Kiev poised two points further back.
Willian has scored 6 (SIX!) free kicks across
all competitions for Chelsea this season
now.
:Willian has scored 6 times from 12 free-
kick attempts this season in all comps; 4 of
5 in the Champions League.
ninho Pernambucano
(05-06) as the only players to score 4 direct
free kicks in a Champions League season.
: There have been 5 free kicks scored in the
Champions League this season, Willian has
scored 4 of them - That's 80%!
Willian has now set a Champions League record
becoming the first player to score 4 free kicks in
one campaign beating Lionel Messi's 3.

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Aidy97(f): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2014
OAU Post UTME screening exercise will be coming up on Saturday, August 2, 2014.
The date was revealed through the circular released to all the Heads of Departments/Units of the institution requesting them to nominate members of your staff to participate in various positions in the conduct of the screening exercise.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Aidy97(f): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2014
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2014/2015 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted from Monday, 11th to Monday 18th August, 2014.
Candidate That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2014/2015 UTME Results.
Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2014/2015 UTME results.
OOU Post UTME Dates, Venues and Time
DATE
FACULTIES AND COLLEGES/PROGRAMMES
VENUE
TIME
Monday, 11th August, 2014
Law, Arts and Arts/Education
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
9.00 a.m.
Tuesday, 12th August, 2014
Science and Science/Education, Engineering and Agricultural Sciences
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
9.00 a.m.
Wednesday, 13th August, 2014
Medicine, Pharmacy, Basic Medical Sciences
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
9.00 a.m.
Thursday, 14th August, 2014
SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –
Mass Communication, Geography and Regional Planning, Transport Planning Management
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
9.00 a.m.
Friday, 15th August, 2014
Business Administration, Economics, SMS/Education
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
9.00 a.m.
Saturday, 16th August, 2014
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
9.00 a.m.
Monday, 18th August, 2014
Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Industrial And Labour Relations, Psychology.
Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
9.00 a.m.
The Post UTME screening exercises would be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME
(1) Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N1, 000.00 (One Thousand Naira) for the sreening and N5, 500.00 (Five Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) for scratch card, processing and administrative charges. Payment can be made at any of the underlisted locations:
i. OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Ikenne, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
ii. ABEOKUTA – Ministry of Education, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta
iii. IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba Ijebu-Ode.
iv. LAGOS – OPIC Plaza, Bank Anthony way, Ikeja, Lagos
The sum total of the PUTME is N6, 500.00 (Six Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only. Payment should be made using FULL NAMES (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) as it appears on the JAMB slip. Example: BALOGUN GARUBA CHINEDU (Surname first)
(2) Candidates are to collect a scratch card (at no additional cost) at the point of payment.
(3) Visit the University Registration Website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ngand print out your Post-UTME examination slip 48 hours after payment.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers i.07036438383, ii.08055606475, iii.07037352416
(4) Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
i E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2014/2015 session.
ii The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form.
Candidates are expected to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise. Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the examinations on the University website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT OPERATE THROUGH AGENT/CONSULTANT OR ANY BANK. PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH POS ONLY AT THE ABOVE LISTED LOCATIONS IN ITEM C ABOVE.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by valuba: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2014
emekakelvin: Baba!
My advise for you is to attend tutorial!
Staying at home to study is nt a bad option,but consider ur family/friends distraction.

you can visit this website for free video tutorials and post utme past questions for all tertiary institutions in nigeria. It's completely free. www. nicademia.com. They even have teachers online everyday to answer your questions
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by onyiicletus(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU Cut off points and Requirement for Admission Via Jamb/Utme Every Candidate:
1. Must have a Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at any of the O’level examinations ( waec, gce, etc ) and nothing more than two sittings.
2. Must have scored at least 180 in their UTME/JAMB 2014 examination.
3. Must have chosen MOUAU as first or second choice in the UTME / jamb 2014/2015 examintion.
4. Candidates final marks would be an average of both the utme scores and the Post utme scores. Admission would be finally granted based on the average scores of the utme and post utme marks..
5. Accommodation, information's, pass questions, Admission, inquires, news and update
Read more at: MOUAU Jamb UTME , Uniben, Unizike, Absu Ansu and Ebonyi state university. Post UTME Cut Off Marks 2014/2015 | InsideNaija or call 08162668846, 07061538677. email onyiicletus@rocketmail.com
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
onyiicletus: Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU Cut off points and Requirement for Admission Via Jamb/Utme Every Candidate:
1. Must have a Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at any of the O’level examinations ( waec, gce, etc ) and nothing more than two sittings.
2. Must have scored at least 180 in their UTME/JAMB 2014 examination.
3. Must have chosen MOUAU as first or second choice in the UTME / jamb 2014/2015 examintion.
4. Candidates final marks would be an average of both the utme scores and the Post utme scores. Admission would be finally granted based on the average scores of the utme and post utme marks..
5. Accommodation, information's, pass questions, Admission, inquires, news and update
Read more at: MOUAU Jamb UTME , Uniben, Unizike, Absu Ansu and Ebonyi state university. Post UTME Cut Off Marks 2014/2015 | InsideNaija or call 08162668846, 07061538677. email onyiicletus@rocketmail.com
is it out?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Currentinfo: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ahmadu Bello University has commenced registration for
the 2014/2015 post-UTME screening exercise for
candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) for admission into undergraduate
programmes of the University. Please take time to read
the following guidelines before you register for the
screening.
Qualification for Screening:
Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all
Courses.
And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their
first choice.
Procedure for Online Registration for UTME Screening
Registration for the screening exercise will commence
from Tuesday 9th July, 2014 and close on Thursday 7th
August, 2014. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,
200.00 for the screening exercise. This is exclusive of
bank administrative charges of N200.00.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the
University PUTME registration portal (putme.abu.edu.ng)
and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, print the slip
and proceed to any of the designated banks below for
payment.
Candidate are to use their Jamb registration number as
their username and their respective state of origin as
password for login in.
After making payment in any of the prescribed Banks,
candidates are to go back to the PUTME portal
(putme.abu.edu.ng) to finish up their registration and
schedule for the Screening Test.
The printout of the scheduled test and a printout of the
UTME result(If you don't have the original JAMB Result
Slip, click here to get yours) MUST be submitted on the
day of the screening. Candidates MUST keep photocopies
of all submissions for their own records.
Candidates MUST arrive at the screening venue atleast
One Hour before their scheduled screening time, to ensure
proper briefing and accreditation.
Please note that:-
(GSM Phones are not allowed during the Post-UTME
Screening Exercise.
Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement
agencies will not be allowed into the venues during the
Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Only the calculators similar to those provided by JAMB
will be allowed into the screening venue.
Participating Banks
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
Diamond Bank Plc
Guarantee Trust Bank Plc
Main Street Bank Plc
Key Stone Bank Plc
United Bank for Africa UBA Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
Zenit Bank Plc
Venues for Screening
Venues, dates and time for Screening are as contained on
the scheduling Slip.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening
exercise on the date indicated on his/her Schedule Slip
would not be considered for admission into the Ahmadu
Bello University, Zaria during the 2014/2015 academic
session.
Follow the steps below to register
Type in your JAMB number and state of origin on the
login page and click on login
A transaction id will be generated for you, printout the
Slip and go to any of the designated banks listed above
and make payment.
Login after payment to complete your registration and
schedule for the Screening test
Provide your personal records if missing and click update
You must provide a valid GSM number and Email address
Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format
(not more than 100KB) and O/level results (where
available).
Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your
photograph is uploaded.
Click on the save button.
You will be redirected to the Portal where you will be
scheduled for the screening
Print 2 copies of the Scheduling slip and bring along
during the screening exercise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (117) (Reply)

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.