Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ankara And Weavon Biz In Zambia Any One With An Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ankara And Weavon Biz In Zambia Any One With An Idea? (510 Views)

Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ankara And Weavon Biz In Zambia Any One With An Idea? by kolaide(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
I looking at a prospect of a business in Zambia and i was informed that Ankara and Weavon is hot buy in Zambia. pls any one with the right information and the mode of operation should pls share here. thanks
Re: Ankara And Weavon Biz In Zambia Any One With An Idea? by kolaide(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
still need your views guys!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Experience Individuals Running A Flour Mill / A Complete Business Profile / Football Betting Vs Lotto - Which Do You Think Ismore Rewarding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.