Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,173 members, 7,913,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs (718 Views)

ASCSN Shuts Down All NIMC Offices Nationwide As Staffs Protests In HQ Abuja. / Come And See African Beauties @ The Sexuality Section / Miss Nigeria Debacle: Beauties Without Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by sunsky29(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
is anyone aware of how nitel female staffs dresses? Well,i works at cway p.h jst after intels......
I've been observing lately,what's with intels and their female staffs...wen going to work,i usually watches as nitel babes(in groups) alights from their company bus,then walks a short distance to their base...am always walking on the opposite direction,and am always having d perfect view of them..they dress like club girls....heavy make ups,95% of them are with brazilian hair style....their fashion is something else...sometimes i wönder if there are really working there? Are they staffs? Always on coporate uniforms...their beauties is something to behold...jst looking at them can make one 4get those ethiopian gals..pls any intels staff in the building? Correct me if am wrong.tanks
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by sademola: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
NITEL Is NITEL still existing? Seriously?
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by urchman101(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Come op it is INTELS oh. Abeg no kill person here.
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by sunsky29(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
yes o.cum 2 p.h n c 4 ur self..u wnt evn recognize the place again o..wen the conductor starts shoutin"intels bus stop"then u go remember.dn luk by ur lft.u wl c d building...
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by urchman101(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
I meant it is INTELS and not nitel
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by sunsky29(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
urchman101: I mean't it is INTELS and not nitel
tanks 4 d correction.av modified.so any intels staff in da building? Mods take ths 2 fp let d intels people hola
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by sunsky29(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
lyk d sharp guy i am,i go tk style snap them 4 road 2moro cum upload am mk una c
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by sunsky29(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
chillisauce wey u na.i dn c dat girl o
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by ifyalways(f): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
@OP,its staff not staffs. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by sunsky29(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
ifyalways: @OP,its staff not staffs. smiley
na waitn.i said staffs,nt 1 person,they wia many,n in groups.mr teacher.mk una da korect me o.1 day i go korect una.
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2013
They are indeed something out of the ordinary. I sure will hang around sometime for huntinggrin
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by sunsky29(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2013
SeaGold: They are indeed something out of the ordinary. I sure will hang around sometime for huntinggrin
shebi u da c them?tank God no b nly me da c dat intels gals them.
Re: The Beauties Of Intels Female Staffs by sunsky29(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2013
SeaGold: They are indeed something out of the ordinary. I sure will hang around sometime for huntinggrin
those babes make sense die.bt i neva c them again o.i wan take style snap dm 4 road cum upload here..e no go beta 4 intels oga them o.i kw say dm go dn da eye those babez them.

(1) (Reply)

Admin Please Respond To This / ASUU Strike And Its Effects On Naija Babes / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Woman Gets A Missed Call And 48 Texts From ‘satan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.