Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Get An Offer With Capital Express Assurance Limited:they Gave Me A Target. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Get An Offer With Capital Express Assurance Limited:they Gave Me A Target. (1075 Views)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? / I Get An Offer With Capital Express Assurance Limited:they Gave Me A Target. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Get An Offer With Capital Express Assurance Limited:they Gave Me A Target. by johnorji: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
I get an offer with Capital Express Assurance Limitedo An Insurance Company):They gave me a target of #250000 every month & at the end of d month,i will receive a fix salary of #30000 which including transport.
Re: I Get An Offer With Capital Express Assurance Limited:they Gave Me A Target. by flowales(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yepa! I'm sure you re not in lag
Re: I Get An Offer With Capital Express Assurance Limited:they Gave Me A Target. by sugarbuns(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2013
I worked in pharmaceutical marketing for a while and it was 440k for presecriptn drugs only, it was like hell on earth. Urs for 250k ain't so high buh dey'll keep increasing it sha. And by d way 30k transport included is small oh, are dere no commissions?

(1) (Reply)

Procter And Gamble Reasoning Test Invitation / Jobs Vacancies!!!! / Does Anyone Knows Cloverhills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.