Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (24347 Views)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by airclipse(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
The photographer no dey pray too? angry

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by ochukoccna: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Comic relief whenever you need one grin grin
So kilometre 46 Ibadan Expressway is no longer in vogue to kneel for payers, Israel is the in vogue destination angry angry
Maybe his next destination to pray will be space like that Muslim astronaut shocked shocked
His picture kneeling before Adeboye in the 2011 election countdown swayed many to vote him thinking him to be humble
Now another serpentine move in far away Israel to sway the gullible
This dude should grow up and stop making a mockery of his office
He's supposedly the president of Nigeria who has made public kneeling before men his past time
Practice your religion in private, kneel if you must in private but stand and be strong for you and us [Nigerians] in public
cool cool

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by richybanky(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
i_laugh: The hatred you people have for Jonathan is what will lead many of you to your early grave.
Weyreh (Mad Man) go an inhale Uranium-235
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Bpriest(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Shoeless slave thot your Jew master was alive/resurrected
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
mZ sleeq:
undecidedabeg, mind your post, let me mind mine. Do not quote me again.
Smh once again. Let's pray he comes back with tonnes of solutions.

I had to quote you. Why are you sounding as if Jonathan frustrates ur life? For i know ur life had been in frustration ages before Jonathan became president. So why the annoyance? grin

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kroosx: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
After d prayer shey dem go cal d strike off ni?
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by jayjagz: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Assuming the prayer will make his more effective and turn in into an agent of change for Nigeria, it would have been meaningful but let's wait and see.......To me, he's just a disappointment because if someone that claims to have walked bare-footed to school can treat us like this I don't know what you want one born with a silver spoon to do.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by awesomet1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Haters stop hating on the President
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by tucee31: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
gregg2: Wow. . . so touching.
It's well with Nigeria.

There is nothing so touching about it ok!
Kneeling down everytime to receive prayers from men of God when he can't fight corruption.

I prefer the 2nd sentence: IT'S WELL WITH NIGERIA!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by darlingbobo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Will this change the price of garry in Nigerian market. God lives in the heart and is an individual thing. Some of this people praying here might also be a member of secret cults or association.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by guiddoti: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
What are they doing? I hope they aren't casting out the demons: ASUU Spell. By the way, can satan cast out satan. I pray demon will not descend on them, and begin to slap all of them. So Nigeria is not enough to pray. Who are these men deceiving?
Now, lets God arise and disgrace all evil men & women in power. Seven powerful amen!
benzion72: President GEJ kneeling on Jesus tomb praying. May God give him the wisdom to manage this country in a better way
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1380054_jona_prayed__jpg8cf98bb3219963a55d4ed66cf5e63ec4
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kgr8mike(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
This is how I know a man who knows that without HIM he can do nothing. It is the heart of a man who is in need of HIS abiding presence. Whether we like it or not, we have a God fearing man as president. He needs God and is wishing that all of us will be sincere enough, good enough, corrupt free enough and honest enough to help him in nation building. God bless GEJ.

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Bpriest(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
We should b ashamed of what we are seeing.

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
I luv ur humility,God will give u d needed wisdom to handle Nigeria.God bless u mr president.

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by maddman: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
that man need serious prayers buh it must be in a tomb. he needs a serious deliverance
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by mathskill: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2013

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Uncleijaw: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you my president. Long live Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan! Humility personified. There is nothing better than humbling yourself before your God.
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound
be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by tucee31: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
joshua idibia: Some are nt praying. Sm are jst cursing hm waka,shege. If he lyks let hm kneel on Jesus wife (Mary Magdalen) tomb. D man stl dy fall our (students) hands.

Who are u? The son of the devil?
Stop blaspheming!!!

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by rafcrown(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
PRAYER POINTS
FOR WISDOM
FOR HONESTY
FOR TAKING RIGHT DECISIONS AT THE RIGHT TIME-AVIATION MINISTRY
FOR ACCOUNTABILITY
FOR ACTIONS
FOR ACHIEVEMENTS
FOR STAYING IN OFFICE TILL ........
FOR RICHNESS
FOR HAPPINESS
FOR DESTROYING BOKO HARAM
FOR FREEDOM FROM PHONE TAPPING IN US
HOLY GHOST FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
ASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ABRARABBBBARRREEWWWWAAAA SPEAKING IN TONGUE
OK
GET UP JUMP 3CE
CLAP 3CE
SMILE 3 CE
IT SHALL BE WELL
POWERFUL AMEEEEEN

ARE THEY ALL MEN OF GOD
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by ubongutioh(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
rooftech: hypocrites,God will judge pdp and CAN politicians.indian juju don fail them
Monkey... Its like u gave them the fake juju...

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by timpaker(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013

Make dem gather pray for Madam Stella too oooo cuz she dey inside big trouble
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Segeggs: that is enough to let you know that pastor oritsejafor is fake cos he ought to know better.

What are christians going to do in isreal? In search of God? Dont He dwell in us anymore? Mtchew.

It seems GEJ enjoys kneeling down alot. Well, God cant be fooled. He should cleanse himself and his government of corruption, making necessary arrest instead of playing to the gallery.

Christ is risen.
It is unfortunate that these people think that God can be fooled.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by aoeforgod(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Let's not live by sight, you never can tell who is wrong or right before God. May God help us all
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by victorlexa(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
abeg i hope sey madam oduah no join lay her demonic hand on top jona
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by sallyzan(f): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
GOD is about to do wonders in your life Mr. President...you'll see! GOD bless you!!!

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by teejan: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Criminals, fix the country
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by rafcrown(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
THE NEXT TIME THEY MUST ALL GO TO OUR DEAR ILE IFE -THE GREAT ORUNMILA SHRINE THERE
SEE THE BABAS FOR STRONG ONE HOT ONES,MIDDLE ONES-TUEEEEEEE
THEY ALL KNOW ABOUT THAT ALREADY
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by salykely(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
benzion72: President GEJ kneeling on Jesus tomb praying. May God give him the wisdom to manage this country in a better way
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1380054_jona_prayed__jpg8cf98bb3219963a55d4ed66cf5e63ec4
please someone should post matthew 6:5-6. I think the bible was reffering to this hypocrite

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
good for you...may it be unto you as they have prayed
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by trolling(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
all i see is a bunch of hypocrites

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by on3simus: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mr President is very good in the art of deception. Nigerians underestimate this guy, wake up MUGUS. Thought nigerians are smart people. Smh

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Moremony: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you my president. Long live Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan! Humility personified. There is nothing better than humbling yourself before your God.

YOU MEAN
Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe
JEGA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster / Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano