Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,072 members, 7,890,530 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage (5872 Views)

Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals / Nairaland King Tournament : Quarter Finals / Nairaland King Tourney : First Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by TzPhaLanx: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
meastro idiot always bringing up xcuses 4 wack writings i've read all ur brawls and notin cool. . . . My advice to u is quit rap or get a ghostwriter
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wow! This site is cool, I think am done with fb rap battle coz av already been considered a legend there. Now am in on Nairaland and I hope to be recognised and aswel be a legend here too. #respect to all the dopeheads here!

You'all can add me up on fb with Ezeibe Ifeanyi Kingxley.

One love!
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by Rapmaestro(m): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tz PhaLanx: meastro idiot always bringing up xcuses 4 wack writings i've read all ur brawls and notin cool. . . . My advice to u is quit rap or get a ghostwriter
are you hatin because i murdered you or what?
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by TzPhaLanx: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
see mumu idiat wey nah catch one crit against me
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by Krizzkutz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Young Da Naval: Wow! This site is cool, I think am done with fb rap battle coz av already been considered a legend there. Now am in on Nairaland and I hope to be recognised and aswel be a legend here too. #respect to all the dopeheads here!

You'all can add me up on fb with Ezeibe Ifeanyi Kingxley.

One love!
. Legend in FB?? Bros abeg we no know u, ur face no show tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by delidimes: 5:23am On Nov 03, 2013
mikuz plz post me n lunatic verse hope am not too late bin phockin busy
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2013
@Krizzkuts. Yae am considered a legend there alongside with other emcee from other parts of the world. You can go ask any rap battle page abt me or better still, add me up on fb so I can tag u to see some of ma old battles. Talking abt NL, I knw I'll also be recognised here just as I am in fb as soon as I start battling coz not even a single of my lines is cheap. I'm in Kaduna for a training and will be back soon. I hope you'll be ma first opponent on this site! Thanx@Krizzkuts. Yae am considered a legend there alongside with other emcee from other parts of the world. You can go ask any rap battle page abt me or better still, add me up on fb so I can tag u to see some of ma old battles. Talking abt NL, I knw I'll also be recognised here just as I am in fb as soon as I start battling coz not even a single of my lines is cheap. I'm in Kaduna for a training and will be back soon. I hope you'll be ma first opponent on this site! Thanx@Krizzkuts. Yae am considered a legend there alongside with other emcee from other parts of the world. You can go ask any rap battle page abt me or better still, add me up on fb so I can tag u to see some of ma old battles. Talking abt NL, I knw I'll also be recognised here just as I am in fb as soon as I start battling coz not even a single of my lines is cheap. I'm in Kaduna for a training and will be back soon. I hope you'll be ma first opponent on this site! Thanx
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by Rapmaestro(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Tz PhaLanx: see mumu idiat wey nah catch one crit against me
shebi, you dey compete here na? Hope you don qualify? Pray We don't meet .. You dey call unjudged battle a win? Le em judge there first even though na hype tinz for me but na murd line for you. BTW if you say anything, I might not reply you again cos you a witless gay
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by TzPhaLanx: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2013
lwkm i pray we meet ooo ;Dlwkm i pray we meet ooo
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by kerijay(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
crizzy: Lmao! Mikuz voted crizzy b4 tho...yall bitchez should continue snitchin tho..out like ah used to

WORD
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by mikuz(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Crizzy 0 - 4 Rap maestro

Rap maestro qualifies for the quater finals.
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by mikuz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Rhyme Lunatic:
This Muggin doesnt bring the great tactics/
He on some frail rapping/ but before the blades slash him/
. . . . . I use 'riffle to hit him off a cliff'
Cos He knows. . if I 'Para shoot' . . . He aint getting a Safe Landing!!!/

So when I aim at him/
. . . . . . with sprayed gats/ to burst the Ga¥s a$$ / . . . .
into eight parts/
he'll get lame Fast/ so just one punch
. . . alone will 'Capture his spine'. . Cos
I'm Known to 'Snap Backs' . . Like Face Caps!!/

The lame chap/ . . . . . 'll be stoned with pebbles. . Till. . . He runs AwoL/
To show his rappings are Not Famous/
So when you see the Dwarf and his 'Pack
. . . . of lions' 'trampled on the ground'
Its just to prove why. . . ' Pride Comes Before a Fall'!/

And If he play dumb/
My tecs will smite/. . The Plesbicite/
. . I handle currency. . Be it metal
To proove I'm penny wise/
Cos Even my brothers in india. . Know I'm
. . . . . Spending Deli Dimes!!/«dehli dimes»

Its clearly bright/ cos Facing me?. .
You get scrambled thumbs/ so I'm thinking. . . Man You Nutts?/
. . . .. .you should know I strangle dorks/
Cash? You handle none/
. . . . 'Broke bb.itch' . . . You'll only be seen with 'Big figures'.
. Studying Calculus!/

This paddy dumb/ for not knowing. .
. . . That My bombs are massive and cause mishaps/ I steal from him. .
In an imagined distance/ to 'baknrupt his finance'!/. ..
I empty his 'work shop' with ethers/. . And his children will testify.
. Cos they won't see their 'Pa sell' . . Like kids on
. . . 'santas naughty list' during 'christmas'!!/«parcel»

What I spit is topnotch/ and lines with None Flaws/ to have the dork
fall/. . I 'season his ass' with a shock force!/. . Cos I'll strangle
him inbetween 'loafs' if he claim he's a Hot Dawg!/«Hot Dog»

Now They Call Me the Top Gun/
. . And He'll brag with his wack gimmicks/
Saying He has mad Mad writtens/
. . But I allege him a 'D.ope head'
Cos this battle already left his 'cranum' with a lotsa 'cracks in it'!!/

VS

Deli Dimes:
I utter cold speech with artic thoughts/spelling doom with magic force/so before this cat is torn/he should taste this acid words/
...that he is bound to die wack!!!...cos there aint no "room of improovement for lunatic"...just a psychiatric ward

so am leaving this rabbit gored/

moment he gets schoold with rap/and tong lashes to bruise his part/
...i smash his teeth with his spinal bone...and make him "chew the chord" like ruminants"/

he cant boo me now/

cos i'll bring beef tru bigger medium/and erase this mynute minion/
..wen i first decapitate him...detach his limbs then pluck out "L-eye" like the chemical formula of lithium/

what am propounding is mean/to have this dude sucker dismissd/
cos he can only boast of a "better life"...if he has radio-active particles bombarded in him

plus this fagit weak/

there fore am ripping the goose/
with b.b blades to stiffen the fool/
..cos like VAN...am not only gon steal his scene...am also taking away the PET-ROLE..with enough heat to crack him up and convert him to DIESEL

i rattle his chest/and strangle the vet/
....his stale wordies dont scare dawgs...cos like cosmic rays from outer space..this heathen punches...has no harmful effect/
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by mikuz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Niggas claiming their battle verses are ciphers should park well jor. We are not kids!
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by mikuz(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Rhyme Lunatic:
This Muggin doesnt bring the great tactics/
He on some frail rapping/ but before the blades slash him/
. . . . . I use 'riffle to hit him off a cliff'
Cos He knows. . if I 'Para shoot' . . . He aint getting a Safe Landing!!!/

So when I aim at him/
. . . . . . with sprayed gats/ to burst the Ga¥s a$$ / . . . .
into eight parts/
he'll get lame Fast/ so just one punch
. . . alone will 'Capture his spine'. . Cos
I'm Known to 'Snap Backs' . . Like Face Caps!!/

The lame chap/ . . . . . 'll be stoned with pebbles. . Till. . . He runs AwoL/
To show his rappings are Not Famous/
So when you see the Dwarf and his 'Pack
. . . . of lions' 'trampled on the ground'
Its just to prove why. . . ' Pride Comes Before a Fall'!/

And If he play dumb/
My tecs will smite/. . The Plesbicite/
. . I handle currency. . Be it metal
To proove I'm penny wise/
Cos Even my brothers in india. . Know I'm
. . . . . Spending Deli Dimes!!/«dehli dimes»

Its clearly bright/ cos Facing me?. .
You get scrambled thumbs/ so I'm thinking. . . Man You Nutts?/
. . . .. .you should know I strangle dorks/
Cash? You handle none/
. . . . 'Broke bb.itch' . . . You'll only be seen with 'Big figures'.
. Studying Calculus!/

This paddy dumb/ for not knowing. .
. . . That My bombs are massive and cause mishaps/ I steal from him. .
In an imagined distance/ to 'baknrupt his finance'!/. ..
I empty his 'work shop' with ethers/. . And his children will testify.
. Cos they won't see their 'Pa sell' . . Like kids on
. . . 'santas naughty list' during 'christmas'!!/«parcel»

What I spit is topnotch/ and lines with None Flaws/ to have the dork
fall/. . I 'season his ass' with a shock force!/. . Cos I'll strangle
him inbetween 'loafs' if he claim he's a Hot Dawg!/«Hot Dog»

Now They Call Me the Top Gun/
. . And He'll brag with his wack gimmicks/
Saying He has mad Mad writtens/
. . But I allege him a 'D.ope head'
Cos this battle already left his 'cranum' with a lotsa 'cracks in it'!!/

VS

Deli Dimes:
I utter cold speech with artic thoughts/spelling doom with magic force/so before this cat is torn/he should taste this acid words/
...that he is bound to die wack!!!...cos there aint no "room of improovement for lunatic"...just a psychiatric ward

so am leaving this rabbit gored/

moment he gets schoold with rap/and tong lashes to bruise his part/
...i smash his teeth with his spinal bone...and make him "chew the chord" like ruminants"/

he cant boo me now/

cos i'll bring beef tru bigger medium/and erase this mynute minion/
..wen i first decapitate him...detach his limbs then pluck out "L-eye" like the chemical formula of lithium/

what am propounding is mean/to have this dude sucker dismissd/
cos he can only boast of a "better life"...if he has radio-active particles bombarded in him

plus this fagit weak/

there fore am ripping the goose/
with b.b blades to stiffen the fool/
..cos like VAN...am not only gon steal his scene...am also taking away the PET-ROLE..with enough heat to crack him up and convert him to DIESEL

i rattle his chest/and strangle the vet/
....his stale wordies dont scare dawgs...cos like cosmic rays from outer space..this heathen punches...has no harmful effect/
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by mikuz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Rhyme Lunatic vs Deli Dimes : Up for votes!!
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by Ibime(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Man you shouldn't have paired Luna and Deli dimes in the first round.

Both these cats shoulda been seeded to meet in the final or even granted a spot in the tournament proper.

I'm not even sure which way to vote. You gotta find a way to accomodate the loser of this battle e.g. As a replacement for anyone who no-shows.

The only question is did Luna stick to the line limit cos his verse seems longer. The answer to this question could sway the vote.
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by mikuz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lunatic is cool. Dimes' verse wasn't up to 16 lines.
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by rhymeunatic(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
mikuz: Niggas claiming their battle verses are ciphers should park well jor. We are not kids!

Lol abi oh... Even if I neva old.. We don do am pass
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by delidimes: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wats all dis...lunatic tot i told u aw busy i am y all dis talks man
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by rhymeunatic(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
deli dimes: Wats all dis...lunatic tot i told u aw busy i am y all dis talks man

Boss wasn't refering to you na..the other battles up there jhoor... We're cool na
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by delidimes: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Boss wasn't refering to you na..the other battles up there jhoor... We're cool na
...aii sowi
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by Rapmaestro(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
deli dimes: Wats all dis...lunatic tot i told u aw busy i am y all dis talks man
even you sef dey form dope... And then Old man Granpa Ibime start hyping... Let's see how you fare in this.. Mikuz bera be fair(wetin concern us wether dem badt or not? If Man U meet Madrid for group stage of UCL, how e take give em automatic ticket to final, Ibime na .......)
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by GLACIERZ(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mvgt- Lunatic. . .

Shït!!! Closer, Hot Dawg line, Para Shoot line...tho recycled, got me going 'damn! Damn! Damn!'

Dimes what happened, u came very lazy....abi u underestimated him? U had nice ones too

now there is a mixed feeling of excitement and trepidation am getting, concerning this tourney.
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by airmark(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Ibime: You gotta find a way to accomodate the loser of this battle e.g. As a replacement for anyone who no-shows.

The only question is did Luna stick to the line limit cos his verse seems longer. The answer to this question could sway the vote.

My thoughts too. The two did well. However , luna wrote well above 16 lines.
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by Ibime(m): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Well MVGT: Luna

Both emcees came dope but Delis verse was looking a little light so I wasn't sure if Luna exceeded the line limit.

The best line in the whole battle was a real stunner from Deli ie Lunatics only 'room for improvement' is a psychiatric ward. Thats an A* line there. I like it when emcees can pull up witty punches without using Wordplay. I put those kinda lines on a higher level than wordplay puns.

All said, when you come to battle, you can't submit half a verse so Luna wins this for me, although if Deli had used his full allocation of rhymes, I woulda been leaning toward a draw.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by Krizzkutz(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2013
MVGT - Luna

buh ah still wanna see ma mayne deli one more time, dunno how tz goon happen tho . .

Sickest prelim battle for now.
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by rhymeunatic(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
Mvgt- Lunatic. . .

Shït!!! Closer, Hot Dawg line, Para Shoot line...tho recycled, got me going 'damn! Damn! Damn!'

Ahh.. I didn know jhoor..which Is recycled?
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by mikuz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
^
I guess the parachute line.

Sickest fight in the tourney so far. I wish the competition would progress with such quality.
Deli Dimes came hard for me. I could have voted for him if he had dropped 16 lines. I felt his concepts more, his setups got me, maybe brecause it reminds me of how I structure mine. Thumbs up bro.

With that said, for coming with more lines/punches:

MVGT : Rhyme Lunatic

1 Like

Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by dj5naira(m): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2013
deli dimes: so am leaving this rabbit gored/
moment he gets schoold with
rap/and tong lashes to bruise
his part/
...i smash his teeth with his
spinal bone...and make him
"chew the chord" like
ruminants"/

Backbiting : )
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by Rapmaestro(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Next phase pls
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by mikuz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rhyme Lunatic 4 - 0 Deli Dimes

Rhyme Lunatic qualifies for the quarter finals.
Re: Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
So who won?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) / |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| / Dracolee "Bolanle " Prod By Dennyzee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.