Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,010 members, 7,886,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Bad Blogging Advice You Should Avoid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bad Blogging Advice You Should Avoid (440 Views)

Web Design Mistakes You Should Avoid / For The Bloggers.. Dropping Links On Other Blogs ...good Or Bad Blogging Move / Blogging Advice For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Blogging Advice You Should Avoid by bizfirst: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
The blogosphere is full of many persons who call themselves 'gurus', offering advice that can be anything but detrimental to the success of any blogger who has the misfortune for following them, especially the newbie. What are some of these misinformation packaged as advice?

1. Premium themes are better than free ones: I'm supposed to reserve 3 hard knocks for that blogger who first blogged this trash. He must have been high on something. Has he seen a properly coded SEO optimized free theme? I doubt.

2. Blogging everyday is better and advised: Really? Even if you have nothing to blog about? The probloggers who have made it big in the business understand the net effect of blogging your best whenever you blog. Sadly, your best may not come to you everyday and your readers may not have the patience to check your other posts to convince themselves that you're an excellent writer.

3. Content is king: Used to be king would be more apt, for I've not personally read about a bigger myth than this one. Do you know how much excellent content goes unacknowledged?

For better advice and more, http://notopoverty.com/bad-blogging-advice-you-should-ignore/

(1) (Reply)

Best Practices For Social Media / Wordpress Users : Let's Meet And Connect Here.. / How To Get Genuine Traffics? Any Hint Or Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.