Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

FCMB Inconsistency And Lies. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCMB Inconsistency And Lies. (585 Views)

Major Oil Firm, MRS, Owes FCMB N6.2bn / 10 Lies About Money. / 13 Money Lies You Should Stop Telling Yourself By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Inconsistency And Lies. by okekechigozie(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
This bank FCMB defrauded me of four million naira since last year. They have since been playing hide and seek with me.
Their manager even threatened me that with money they can get anything in Nigeria and that i can do nothing.

if you look at the circumstances surrounding the fraud you will know it was perpetrated by insiders in the bank.

It appears they are not taking me serious on my money.

I told them i dont want this product on my account.

when they sent the product, i still told Ade i dont need it.
they went ahead to activate it
they removed four million naira from my account claiming it was with this product.

This is one year running and they keep telling me all kinds on useless excuses and lies.

They said they will meet me in Abuja, i waited only to discover they as a bank was lying.
They latter claim you will credit my account, that one was just a deceit.

I went to you branch in Zaria and their manager was telling me my case is closed and that if i go to the media it will not help me because you have the money to buy it.

I have been patient enough .

They feel they will deceive me all the time after removing the money i trusted in their care.

I want my money and damages.
Re: FCMB Inconsistency And Lies. by kolokolobi(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Why don't you just sue them....and get it in the papers. Banks don't like anything that could make their customers jittery to cause a cash run.
Re: FCMB Inconsistency And Lies. by psucc(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bros you dey waste time. Kuku get your facts together and petition the CPC(Consumer Protection Commission), CBN, and EFCC. Make sure you get it published in the print media.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Inconsistency And Lies. by stagger: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mr Man,

Stop wasting your time on Nairaland and get Festus Keyamo involved.

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Story Telling And Its Usefulness To People, Brands And Businesses / 5 Reason Why You Should Do Business While In Campus / Nigerian Real Estate Is Hot Cake For International Venture Capitalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.