Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why You Should Use A Framework… SQL Injection On UBA And Golden Penny Sites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Should Use A Framework… SQL Injection On UBA And Golden Penny Sites (856 Views)

Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Blog / Mysql.com Vulnerable To Blind Sql Injection Vulnerability / Quick Sql Injection Vulnerability Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Use A Framework… SQL Injection On UBA And Golden Penny Sites by webguru(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
TAKEN DOWN
Re: Why You Should Use A Framework… SQL Injection On UBA And Golden Penny Sites by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
webguru: Pretty basic SQL Injection attack on UBA's UMALL.

Hello guys,

Hope you are enjoying the weekend. I just came back from a wedding and really tired.

Got on linda’s blog and read the news of UBA’s new e-commerce product, U-MALL.

The company I worked with recently was in talks with UBA to do something similar.

Recently, I have been concerned with security, mainly because I work on projects for Federal Govt Agencies that handle sensitive data. I recently watched an SQL injection video on www.owasp.org … I tried it on some sites but it didnt work.

Then I tried it on the customer login part of U-Mall and alas, it worked!!!

More Details on my blog

http://segebee.com/?p=57

if dem catch you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use A Framework… SQL Injection On UBA And Golden Penny Sites by webguru(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2013
Reported to Admin.

Its been fixed
Re: Why You Should Use A Framework… SQL Injection On UBA And Golden Penny Sites by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2013
So because of SQL Injection now, you must use a framework?
Re: Why You Should Use A Framework… SQL Injection On UBA And Golden Penny Sites by sisqology(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
*dhtml:
So because of SQL Injection now, you must use a framework?

I wonder o
Re: Why You Should Use A Framework… SQL Injection On UBA And Golden Penny Sites by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
In fact, a framework website can become susceptible to injections if care is not taken.
Re: Why You Should Use A Framework… SQL Injection On UBA And Golden Penny Sites by sisqology(m): 5:46am On Oct 29, 2013
*farts*

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Hosting Company In The World / Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! / Job That Can Earn You 50k Every Month! Become A G3wap! Staff Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.