Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,364 members, 7,943,883 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Generating Pin On Card - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Generating Pin On Card (560 Views)

Php/mysql Pin And Serial Number Generation Script / Get A Gsm Number Generating Software Now: / Php Random Script To Generate Pin No. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generating Pin On Card by immensedan: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Good day all web developer, please i did a voucher system, which i would like to be generated on card, any clues on how i can achieve that
Re: Generating Pin On Card by spikesC(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Your question is too vague. Do u need the whole system, or something to generate the pins or/and print the pins on a scratch card
Re: Generating Pin On Card by immensedan: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Apologies about that, i have created the generating aspect, i need idea on printing the pin on card
Re: Generating Pin On Card by spikesC(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
ok. I can actually print it for you... check out the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/1297209/print-scratch-cards-very-affordable
Re: Generating Pin On Card by immensedan: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
I want to print the genetated pins on card, i st need clues to merge dat
Re: Generating Pin On Card by spikesC(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
immensedan: I want to print the genetated pins on card, i st need clues to merge dat

You cannot do it on your own.
Yes there're small personal printers for scratchy cards but they may not be efficient for you considering the quantity of cards that may be needed.

All you have to do is, send in the generated pins with there serial numbers and card design. The cards would be printed for you along with the aluminium covers (in case u don't understand)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Blogs Mobile View / Complimentary Colors Guide For "Webmasters" / Adsense Account With $55 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.