Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,952 members, 7,938,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested (31141 Views)

DSS Detains Ex-colonel Over Boko Haram / 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack / Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe B’haram Attacks Is Arrested By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
I listened to news on NTA ds evening n it was stated dt d nigerian army refuted ds story as false.
Dt no truck was also impounded.
Sooner or later,d truth ll come out
Re: Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested by khattab02: 12:04am On Oct 28, 2013
hmmm... By the special grace of Almighty God we will be waiting for the truth and a day is coming when all hidden truths will be exposed.
Re: Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested by ChikezieU(m): 1:33am On Oct 28, 2013
Austine.E:
...its obvious that the politics of Nigeria,sectional interest,APC-G7- PDP struggle are all influencing the war on terrorism in this damned country,in view of comments made by some people in ths forum,it shows tht some Nigerians wil be happier if BokoHaram succeeds just to spite on GEJ or just to prove he hs failed.A retired colonel ws caught in the act and rather than comment on the import of this great strive by JTF,some dimwits are here defending 13volts,a perceived boko haram E-mole planted to garner sympathy frm social-media wth diffrnt monikers!...I thank God that a top gun has been caught,He mst be made to sing,all forms of pyschological turture must be employed in this case,water boarding,sleep deprivation,psycho-loud-music system included!we must get to root of ths national embarrassment called boko haram.
You know when u tell some ppl tht BKH is influenced by our past/present millitary personels(Delibrately mking Nigeria ungorvernable) they wuld say its GEJ
Re: Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested by aaniagu(m): 2:26am On Oct 28, 2013
bcomputer101: That Ex-colonel should face court martial.

This is my Judgment: please go and castrate him and throw his balls to dog.
sombody that is retired and now a civilian should be court mashal? Nawa 4 ur own civilian mentality.
Re: Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested by Bpriest(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2013
It is obvious that there are foreign mujahideen entering in our country and reinforcing the ranks of those blood thirsty bastards. At this point we should all question the loyalty to this country of the following ethnic groups: Hausa, fulani and Kanuri. They don't have Nigeria at heart that's why they allow foreigners to kill their countrymen in the name of their religion(Islam) . The Umah (Muslim fraternity ) doesn't recognize borders etc .

Another angle to look at this situation is : boko haram is now full of foreigners ,the locals don't have the upper hand or control of the group anymore, infact I suspect that boko has been divided voluntarily or involuntarily in multiple cells . The foreign dominated ones are the ones committing the biggest atrocities and killing Nigerians like flies. This is common with foreign mujahideen ,the Same thing happened in Bosnia,Chechnya, Afghanistan ,Libya and is happening in Somalia, Syria and Nigeria. The foreign mujahideen are usually more extremist ,and have basically nothing to lose.

The solution is to fight corruption ,because we still live in a country where any foreigner (Chadian,nigerien etc can cross the border by giving N500 to the customer officers who most of the time is Muslim like him or from the same ethnic background.
We should also create a nationalism spirit, but people are busy asking for a breakup. I'm afraid we are doomed
Re: Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested by wogorparadise: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2013
Wsdm: I pity the poor Nigerian army been killed everyday for an ungrateful country called Nigeria.
An ideological war have never been won through the gun, so Jonathan's method is archaic.
This war already have many faces;
* The boko haram boys,
* Those fighting back at the military for killing their innocent love ones,
* Those fighting the atrocities perpetrated by the military and
* The Ehejirika/Jonathan's political agenda.
in ur opinion hw shuld the ideological war be ......... Tai solarin n soyinka comes to my mind in ibb era
Re: Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested by LadyH(f): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested by Orikinla(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
I am fully aware of the facts and figures on the horrifying and terrifying attacks of the Boko Haram Islamic terrorists in northern Nigeria and yes even Muslims have been targeted as well. But the worst victims have always been professing Christians and I don't know how many mosques Boko Haram has attacked compared to the churches even targeted by other fanatics of Islam in the Sharia states in northern Nigeria.
When Sharia is permitted in a federal republic with a secular constitution, then the government is complicit in the insurgence of Islamic terrorist sects.

Lest we forget, the history of Islamic terrorism in northern Nigeria did not start with the Boko Haram or Maitatsine of Mohammed Marwa (died 1980), but dates back to perpetrators of the widespread Kano riots of 1953 and can be traced to Islamic terrorism of the Sokoto Caliphate founded after the Fulani Jihad (1804–1808), of Usman dan Fodio.
Islamic sects attacking themselves is nothing new in Islamic history and even worse today as Muslims have attacked and murdered more fellow Muslims in the civil wars in Libya and Syria than all those lost in the jihads of the founder of the religion, and including those lost in the First Fitna and Second Fitna.
Read "The Civil Wars" by Prof. Dr. Nazeer Ahmed, PhD, and "Boko Haram Movement and Its Deadly Impact" by Barrister Bunmi V. Osin (Email: igbala1@yahoo.co.uk),(Tuesday,April5,2011) on http://nigeriantimes..com/2011/04/boko-haram-movement-and-its-deadly.html.
I will not recommend my own well researched historical fiction "Unveil Me My Love", because the public knowledge will provoke majority of ignorant Muslims.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/kingofkingsbooks?searchTerms=&pageOffset=2

Boko Haram is not a cult, but an Islamic terrorist sect and those supporting Sharia in Nigeria are their accomplices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. / Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.