Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,828 members, 7,886,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin (3980 Views)

5 Reasons You Can Get Pregnant While Avoiding It / .. / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by SIlknSteel(f): 1:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by arcis: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Please go see ur doctor for proper examination. My single opinion though.
Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by favoredgal: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ewedu has been known to naturally cure high prolactin levels

Come to the ttc thread and read more

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/482
Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by anitaaliu: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
High prolactin level is a symptom of hormonal imbalance, there is this popular supplement by nature's way - vitex or evening primrose by gnc. Either of the two will correct dt defect and prepare your womb for conception.

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by petersje8: 1:58am On Oct 28, 2013
@ Silknsteel,

from my personal experience, my fiancee had high prolactin prior to getting married to her. It usually comes with much headache and bosom discharge. But i kept buying Bromocriptine for her which she took for about 3months and the level went down. She is a mother now. All i want to say is that, if u periods are regular, then i think u should not be worried. Just keep taking Bromocriptine and u will be fine. God bless u and grant ur heart desires. My 1kobo.

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by SIlknSteel(f): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
@All: Thank you so much for your responses, it ended in praise. Although Bromocriptine did not work for me, I was given a different drug to take for a week n I took in that period Faithful God, never ever forgetting his promises
Re: HELP PLS - How To Get Pregnant While Treating Prolactin by Jagabanj(f): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2021
SIlknSteel:
@All: Thank you so much for your responses, it ended in praise. Although Bromocriptine did not work for me, I was given a different drug to take for a week n I took in that period Faithful God, never ever forgetting his promises
please tell me the drugs you took

(1) (Reply)

COVID19 Patients Seen Shouting "Coro Coro" Playing In Isolation Centre (video) / COVID-19 Update For July 5 2021 In Nigeria / What Is The Best Bottled Water In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.