Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,156 members, 7,913,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? (7152 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Is It Right For A Church To Excommunicate An Erring Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Ballo52(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Is very wrong for one to do that. Anyone who does that is heading to his or her doom
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by gemini35(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Omexonomy: Yes and no
bro yes and no in exam,
funy,a man of God prayd 4 a blind man and he got heald instead of tanking God,he said why,that God is even owing him by allowing him go blind for 40 yrs
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by bunmit(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
not @ all, dats why he is the unquestionable God
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by LEXYCOM: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Angry with ur maker? No way....rather give thanks in all situation
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by paix(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Angry with Him for creating you or angry with Him for keeping you alive?
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by donvikercr7: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Angry with God, xcept u don't know who u are dealing with, God is God and in every situation give him thanks
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by emperortony: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
the thought of it is even a sin>>>>>>>can a clay be angry with the potter.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by noblejames: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Emphatic NO! QED
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Bee4real: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
NO, do u know dat it is only what God permits or authorise dat happen or come to being.
OP. dat thing u r passing tru is d best dat could happen to u at dat moment, because "be yiose, iminran yio se" if dis no happen another go happen.
pls be grateful to Him at every point of your life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by emmable(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
It will not take away anything from Him. Hahaha! Being angry with God, can't add nor subtract from Him.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by mitchyy(f): 12:59am On Oct 28, 2013
It is totally wrong. That anger should be directed to the cause of our suffering and the ruler of this world Satan the devil. Jehovah loves us so much cannot harm us unnecessarily.
Sometimes the cause of our problem is US. Look back and analyse some of the issues you've had, is there a way you could have prevented the problem yourself? Sometimes our nonchalant or lazy attitude compounds our problems, and when its too much to bear, we try to shift the blame to our creator. This is wrong, really wrong
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
I also get angry at Characters in a movie if they don't go the way I want them to. That doesn't mean that I believe those characters are real. Just saying.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by GSKing: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
I know he's somewhere there... and one only gets angry about things/people they care about. So...

I don't give a hoot!!! undecided
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by zo3184: 1:48am On Oct 29, 2013
God do not exist.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by mitchyy(f): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2013
zo3184: God do not exist.
That means we just popped out of nowhere & the earth popped out of nowhere?
We cant see the air but we can feel it, that doesn't mean air does not exist. Same applies to God
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2013
mitchyy:
We cant see the air but we can feel it, that doesn't mean air does not exist. Same applies to God

Everyone can feel air. Not everyone can feel the same God. Go ask the Indians and Chinese. They must be feeling another kind of God.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2013
mitchyy:

Even if we popped out of something. What evidence do you have that thing is God?

Ure right. We can't see air. Just press ur nose against a pillow for 45 minutes. There you get your proof air exists. What proof do we have for the existence of God? None
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by paix(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2013
rationalmind:

Even if we popped out of something. What evidence do you have that thing is God?

Ure right. We can't see air. Just press ur nose against a pillow for 45 minutes. There you get your proof air exists. What proof do we have for the existence of God? None
You being alive today proves He exists.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2013
paix: You being alive today proves He exists.

But some people have died this morning. Is that also proof he exists?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by braine(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2013
rationalmind:

Food for thought•
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2013
rationalmind:

thank you. lol
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by emmyskies(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
It is wrong to be angry with God. Just as Job, instead of him to curse God, he cursed the day he was born. Dont be angry with God for any cause. It is written, that His wish for us are of good and not of evil, to give us the expected end. Allow God take control of your life, and I bet you you wont regret it. Im a living witness. God bless you all
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by paix(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2013
rationalmind:

Yes, He giveth and He taketh!
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
paix: Yes, He giveth and He taketh!

Lol, But some people die through suicide. Is it also God that took their life?
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by paix(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, But some people die through suicide. Is it also God that took their life?
SURE!
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
paix: SURE!

Why will he now punish them for suicide by sending them to hell when he took their life?
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by mitchyy(f): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2013
rationalmind:

That is proof of the existence of satan the devil. It is proof of the existence of sin caused by the first human pair.

Yes, God does not cause suffering or death. He merely allows it since according the bible, the world lies in the power of the devil(for now). People say God does not exist and we evolved from animals. Why the evolution come stop for human being now? Its supposed to continue. We should have kept evolving to some other creature if this was true.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by mitchyy(f): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2013
paix: Yes, He giveth and He taketh!
That's the worse statement I've ever heard about God. He gives life but mind you, he doesn't take your life. Unforeseen occurrences and unfortunate situations do. Death today is as a result of sin and imperfection. All these would soon be a thing of the past
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2013
mitchyy:
That is proof of the existence of satan the devil. It is proof of the existence of sin caused by the first human pair.

Yes, God does not cause suffering or death. He merely allows it since according the bible, the world lies in the power of the devil(for now). People say God does not exist and we evolved from animals. Why the evolution come stop for human being now? Its supposed to continue. We should have kept evolving to some other creature if this was true.

Ure a true christian. When something good happens, you credit God. When something bad happens, you blame satan. Its a win-win situation for God.

As for why humans are yet to evolve. Evolution takes millions of years before it happens. You dont expect to see it in your lifetime.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by mitchyy(f): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
rationalmind:

Ure a true christian. When something good happens, you credit God. When something bad happens, you blame satan. Its a win-win situation for God.

As for why humans are yet to evolve. Evolution takes millions of years before it happens. You dont expect to see it in your lifetime.
Yes,i credit God for good things and Satan for bad stuff because they are direct opposites. Satan is evil minded therefore why shouldn't he be blamed for anything bad?

As for your evolution story, kindly furnish proof or evidence. Thanks smiley
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
mitchyy:
Yes,i credit God for good things and Satan for bad stuff because they are direct opposites. Satan is evil minded therefore why shouldn't he be blamed for anything bad?

As for your evolution story, kindly furnish proof or evidence. Thanks smiley

If you credit God for good things then satan shouldn't be blamed for bad things. God should be blamed for allowing satan do those bad stuffs.

Lol, did I hear you ask for evidence? What evidence will I give you when you dont even believe in evolution? Its a basic concept that evolution is a gradual process that takes millions of years. If you don't believe that basic concept, what evidence are you asking of?

Secondly, I can't believe this is coming from someone who has no proof nor asks for proof of the existence of God or even satan.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by cogsej06(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2013
braine:

I feel you bro• Sometimes I wonder if he really exists too•

I must confess I felt so some weeks back, but seriously I pray HE forgives me n ignore my utterances. TRULY there is GOD...... I love U Jesus!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / Bishop David Benenoch Has Divorced His Wife / Happy Mothering Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.