Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! (4802 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! by baby124: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
What disturbs you especially? The noise or the smell. Quite frankly i think farting is rude. I feel you on this. But it is also evidence that the person is alive. Normal human nature. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! by tpia5: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
vickyjay2407: Fellow Nairalanders. Please advice what to do! Or what would u do if in my shoes!

You can get separate rooms?

If moving to canada isnt something you want to consider.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! by tpia5: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
Moral of the story is ladies should not fart.

And if you must fart, dont do it in front of your partner, you'll freak him out.

Dont fart too loudly either, you'll freak out people who are listening in your bedroom.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! by armyofone(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Scary date #3: Their potential romantic future became a victim of foul play
“I once went out with a man who passed gas throughout the entire date. When it first occurred, we were sitting in a restaurant; I wasn’t sure if I was just hearing things, or if it was the guy at the next table... but then on the way home, he let one loose in the car — just a little squeak, mind you — but it was all I could do to keep a straight face by that point. I really liked this man, so I decided to give him another chance to redeem himself. Back at my house, we were making out on the couch when — yep, you guessed it — he let another one rip. This time, the smell was so bad, my eyes started tearing up. I told him I was really tired and needed to turn in for the night, walked him to the door and locked it behind him. After that, I then avoided his calls for the next two weeks. He was a great guy, but I just couldn’t get past the stinking foulness of his gas-passing habit.”

http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=1404&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=1854027
Re: Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! by baby124: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
armyofone: Scary date #3: Their potential romantic future became a victim of foul play
“I once went out with a man who passed gas throughout the entire date. When it first occurred, we were sitting in a restaurant; I wasn’t sure if I was just hearing things, or if it was the guy at the next table... but then on the way home, he let one loose in the car — just a little squeak, mind you — but it was all I could do to keep a straight face by that point. I really liked this man, so I decided to give him another chance to redeem himself. Back at my house, we were making out on the couch when — yep, you guessed it — he let another one rip. This time, the smell was so bad, my eyes started tearing up. I told him I was really tired and needed to turn in for the night, walked him to the door and locked it behind him. After that, I then avoided his calls for the next two weeks. He was a great guy, but I just couldn’t get past the stinking foulness of his gas-passing habit.”

http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=1404&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=1854027

yuck. What a nightmare grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! by armyofone(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
when I read it this morning, I laughed so hard. It was damn too funny.
grin grin grin

baby_123:

yuck. What a nightmare grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! by fart4mee: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
its very terible that you decide to wash her dirty loundry on interactive forum even though ur intension was to seek advice to a simple marrital issue as small as farting
you have a loving caring understanding wife who adores you enough to share with you her wonderful inner blessing (fart) which other other women will hide from their husbans forever nomatter how close and loving they are...
you should be appreciating ur wife and her marvelous farts because their are so many bad, nagging, quarellsome, fighting, promiscious, wicked, killing, evil, and fulstrating desperate wife out there that are making the lives of their husbands a living hell everyday but yet they are endouring their marriages because of their children
love and care for your wife, be thankfull to God that he gave you a wife that fart at will all the time and not a self centered quarelsome wicked diabolical wife who is hell bent on making your life miserable everyday...
STOP COMPLAINING BEFORE SHE STOPS FARTING AND PICK UP ANOTHER BEHAVIOUR THAT WILL APPEA TO BE MODEST AND WOMANLY BUT WILL END BE A DISASTER THAT MAY RUIN YOUR HAPPY HOME WHICH YOU ARE ENJOYING PEACEFULLY NOW...
many husbands will rather trade their wifes present behaviour for a farting wife expirience

Re: Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! by fart4mee: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
armyofone:
Scary date #3: Their potential romantic future became a victim of foul play

A SAD EPIRIENCE THEIR HAD BEEN HANDLED IGNORANTLY... YOU REJECTED A LOVING CARING NICE MAN BECAUSE HE FART WITHOUT KNOWING THE FOOL STORY ABOUT HOW HE GOT THAT WAY OR IF ITS MEDICAL CONDITION.. what goes arround comes arround, dont be suprised when you pour out your heart in a relationship in the future and the person you had hope on just start avoiding myteriously without any explanation..
LAW OF CAMMA.. IT A PITY YOU COULDNT GET PASS THE FARTING BUT DONT COMPLAIN WHEN YOUR NEXT BOYFRIEND PRETEND TO LOVE AND GIVE YOU ALL THE GENTLEMANLY BEHAVIOUR THAT YOU ARE FANTASIZING ABOUT FOR NOW, THEN AFTER YOU FALL IN LOVE HE TURN BODY TO PUNCHING BAG AND YOU FACE AS TARGET PRACTICE FOR SLAPS AND BLOW..
somany women married to violent angry psychotic abusive wicked husband today have one time dated loving and caring young man who they have maltreated for no tangible reason, they cheat, hurt, and dumb the guy after the guy has fallen deeply inlove with them.. soo after some time in their life CAMMA STRIKED and they end up marrying the man that will pay them back in their own coin inform of constant beating and battery...
THE BEST THING FOR YOU IS TO LOCATE THE GUY AND MAKE A CLEAN UNDERSTANDING BREAKUP AFTER YOU HEAR THE REASON HE FARTS EXCESSIVELY AND THAT YOU ARE THE THE TYPE THAT LIKES SUCH BEHAVIOUR.. or else when you least expect and think you are in good resting reassuring relationship camma will strike and all your hope will just fall apart
Re: Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will ! by Duchessree(f): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
hubby that can't enjoy wife fart is that one hubby grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me,should I Be Afraid? / Should I Walk Away? / Help,an Unhappy Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.