Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:58 AM

Missed Call Dangers! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missed Call Dangers! (2439 Views)

This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) / PHOTO: If You Never Did This Before Then You Missed Something Big / Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missed Call Dangers! by jekkad: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
janami:

lol. You want the man to lose the last shred of sanity he used in recognising her number before dialling?

my dear wat else do u want me to say now? d guy is a phaggot ,just because a girl did not ansa his calls he wants to give d girl hypertension abi? its not as if she did not give a good reason for it,she was in her lecture room for christsake ,werrin come be d guys problem

anyways all dis babes dat fall for blind love i tire ooooo,i keep saying it dat my love wears goggles and recommended contact lens,so it cannot tolerate or see such cool
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by daisy4real: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2008
The guy called 28 times, because he was suspecting his girl to be with another guy. EVEN MY MAN DOES IT.{ That guy must be a jelouse lover, i'm dating someone like that}
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by rampant(f): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
daisy4real:

The guy called 28 times, because he was suspecting his girl to be with another guy. EVEN MY MAN DOES IT.{ That guy must be a jelouse lover, i'm dating someone like that}

there is a difference between jealousy and lack of trust
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ topic

Why this boy nor kuku buy collar put for the girl neck?
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by A40(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
daisy4real:

I just cant stand insecure niggas if its not lack of game why on earth should a dude call a girl's fone more than twice
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by onyekang1(f): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2008
28 times! shocked shocked i go really WORD dat guy well.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by galatico(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
You can ask the girl where she was while her phone was ringing probably a man was utop of her!!!
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by hixxx1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
28 missed calls? And you are wondering why the guy was pissed?! If he knows what's good for him, he should burst her for someone who will appreciate his attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Els Van Doren Probably Punished For Her Shameless Adultery / Wedding:how Do I Tell Guests Not To Bring Gifts But Money / NYSC Destroys Relationships. True/false.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.