Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,901 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Talk Real Facts_take It Or Leave It - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Talk Real Facts_take It Or Leave It (480 Views)

I Don’t Exchange Words With Kids I Talk To Presidents, Eedris Abdulkareem Threat / Vloggers Leave Your Channel URL Here! / Tee Mac Warns Shan George To Leave His 21 Year-old Son Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Talk Real Facts_take It Or Leave It by DonaldGenes(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
" To have your testicles crushed by two stones.

~If you want someone to stop talking, angle your body slightly away from theirs"

~~Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers were all invented by women~~~~~take it or leave it

~~~Learning to play a musical instrument or learning a foreign language slow the aging process of human brain"How abou' that?

~~~~Princess Diana spent almost 4,000£ ($6,284.80) a year to have her hair bleached.

~~~~~Strawberries contain more vitamin C than oranges

~~~~~~We "men" tend to forget but never forgive. Women forgive but never forget."___You can think about this later

~~~~~~~The word "verb" is a noun" should i prove it?

~~~~~~~~Friendships with people with awkward personalities tend to last longer_______Examples abound in Nairaland

~~~~~~~~~Ekiti State is Richer than Bayelsa State__ask me why?

~~~~~~~~~~Feelings of shyness when in the company of a certain individual may indicate that you're in love with that person.

~~~~~~~~~~~According to women, one the most unattractive things a man could ever do is to pretend to be the ideal guy or someone he's not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~There are 31,557,600 seconds in a year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your followers on Twitter know more about you than your " friends " on Facebook and or actual family in real life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If someone tells you they had a crush on you in secondary school days, it's very likely that they still do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To get rid of itch from mosquito bites, try applying soap on the area and you will experience instant relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To remove an egg shell after boiling it or if it's not yet boil in hot water_do this"Add One Teaspoon of Baking soda and it will make the shell come-off effortless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~People who find themselves thinking & or worrying a lot tend to have high IQ's because of heavy mental stimulation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lil' Wayne is college educated, with a major in Psychology and English__now you know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Over 70% of your dreams contain hidden messages & meanings

1 Like

Re: I Talk Real Facts_take It Or Leave It by DonaldGenes(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bridesmaids were originally added to weddings to confuse the evil spirits as to who the real bride was.

(1) (Reply)

I Should Have . . . / Kanye's Call For Boycott Of LV Fails Miserably. Fashion Brand Sells Out / I Felt Betrayed By Louis And Gary Never Liked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.