Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,194 members, 7,910,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Is "i Miss You" The Same As "i Love You"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is "i Miss You" The Same As "i Love You"? (3102 Views)

Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is "i Miss You" The Same As "i Love You"? by Caliente(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2008
She's your secret admirer. You unlocked the gate when you said that. You need a mai-guard to check her access through the gate.

Dude you are right. I had a similar experience while having extra mural class for JAMB. I don't even talk to the girl. But one eveing after classes she was sitting alone by the gate as I was leaving (maybe she set a trap for me, who knows). So I just asked her nicely if she was okay, why is she alone there, is there any problem. That was how I detonated a hidden BOMB. The rest is history.
Re: Is "i Miss You" The Same As "i Love You"? by Caliente(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
It's left for you to save it or sever it. In your heart of hearts you know what you want. If you don't want such affair tell her or better still let your actions tell her.
Re: Is "i Miss You" The Same As "i Love You"? by Etelite: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2011
Nop, Nop Nop, Aint the same. do you know you could miss an enemy who you haven't seen for a long time? hahaha now you get what i mean. You can however miss and love someone at the same time. pls dont mix the idea up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married And Still Searching / There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... / A. Breast And Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.