Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,967 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

She Was Forced Ãήϑ Disvirgined By A Deacon In D Anglical School! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was Forced Ãήϑ Disvirgined By A Deacon In D Anglical School! (1105 Views)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Forced Ãήϑ Disvirgined By A Deacon In D Anglical School! by safeact(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls this was what happened to a lady who confided in me. The Rev man of God who was at d verge of completing his theology Ãήϑ has been acting as her mentor in d same compound where d church has a university. The unsuspecting young was asked by d man to help him convey his luggage to new house. At there, when they were about to leave, d Rev closed d door Ãήϑ raped her telling her that if she tells anybody that he will cause her Ãήϑ it will come to pass. Out of fear, she kept it to herself, not untill she noticed she was not well, later on she was diagnosed of serious infections.
Now, D̶̲̥̅e Rev is demanding for a sendforth befor he will be finally ordained on 8th of Dec. Out of stigma, i sollicit for ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ kind advise on d best way to handle this man who is already married Ãήϑ is about forty Ãήϑ above!
Re: She Was Forced Ãήϑ Disvirgined By A Deacon In D Anglical School! by bellong: 4:12am On Oct 28, 2013
Report him to the church authorities. His curse is only a mere threat, it wouldn't have any effect. Even if he does, as birds by flying and swallow by wandering, curse causeless shall not come.

Don't let the beast be unleashed on innocent young chics in the church.

1 Like

Re: She Was Forced Ãήϑ Disvirgined By A Deacon In D Anglical School! by megareal: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2013
I would scream his crimes to the world and I know the backlash may be terrible but I wouldnt care. Let her first tell her parents, who will in turn report to the church authorities. Keeping quiet is the worst reaction. The church should know the truth.
Re: She Was Forced Ãήϑ Disvirgined By A Deacon In D Anglical School! by angelTI(f): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2013
The man knew he wouldnt be able to supress his sexual desires yet he enrolled to be a Rev Father. Pls let her tell everybody 'tellable' before the man infects all the girls in the parish he would be posted to!
Re: She Was Forced Ãήϑ Disvirgined By A Deacon In D Anglical School! by Pacify: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2013
Do not let the bastard get away with it otherwise other girls would suffer the same fate by your silence. Report him to as many people you can find especially within the church and other authorities. Act now!
Re: She Was Forced Ãήϑ Disvirgined By A Deacon In D Anglical School! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
She should report the dude asap!!!
If the girl is too scared, find a way to do it yourself!!!
It's rape for crying out loud!!!
Maybe involve the police first, then the school authorities.

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Story Of A Nigerian Widow / 8-year-old Who Has The Biggest Hands And Fingers. / Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.