Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Is It Wrong For A MARRIED MAN To Keep Female Friends? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A MARRIED MAN To Keep Female Friends? (674 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A MARRIED MAN To Keep Female Friends? by plaintrain: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
I grewup with sisters n along d line I made Friends of my own(mainly female) though I never dated any really. On getting married however I deleted most of their contacts n I left just one(I met her online when I was single years bck)now my wifys friend.

The thing now is that I get tempted to give advices to ladies when I find any in need. By doing that I get indirect friendship requests from ladies...which I mostly decline

I just wana know if its right to keep female friends(no strings) as a married man..

.......I enjoy meeting new frnds a lot,mind u
Re: Is It Wrong For A MARRIED MAN To Keep Female Friends? by bellong: 4:08am On Oct 28, 2013
Who says it is wrong to keep female friends? You only have to set the boundary from the start.
You are only married and not imprisoned.
Re: Is It Wrong For A MARRIED MAN To Keep Female Friends? by tintingz(m): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2013
You can keep female friends not female lovers...like the guy above said you have to set boundaries between you and them.
Re: Is It Wrong For A MARRIED MAN To Keep Female Friends? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2013
op is it advisable for a married woman to keep male friends? How would you feel if ur wife keeps male friends with no strings attached. From no strings, then sumtin will start-up. Focus more on other tins. You can give them advise but don't neglect you wifey

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Your Help. / Couples Look Alike Over Time In Marriage.. How True? / Do You Agree? First Born Daughters Are Most Likely To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.