Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World (9946 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Afam4eva(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama believes he can be the best shot-stopper in the world.

The Lille star kept another clean sheet in the 1-0 defeat of Nantes in the French Ligue 1 on Friday to help Les Douges to the second place in the table.

“It’s about work, work and even more hard work. I believe in hard work,” he told the club’s official website, www.losc.fr.

Enyeama is enjoying the best spell of his professional career and he took the time to explain the steps he has taken to get to the top.

The former Enyimba keeper said, “I have been watching videos and looking at (my) mistakes. I keep striving day and night to correct them.

“When I make a mistake, I am hard on myself….more than I could get on someone else if he made the same mistake.

“That’s the way I am. I have set very high standards for myself. I believe I can be the best goalkeeper in the world.”

Enyeama has been capped 86 times for Nigeria since making his debut for the Super Eagles in 2002.

http://www.punchng.com/sports/i-can-be-worlds-best-enyeama/
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by donphilopus: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
He's trying to be, but he needs to put more effort..

There are so many keepers that are better than him..

Anyways, I love his Faith
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Emmyk(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
"The former Enyimba keeper said, “I
have been watching videos and looking
at (my) mistakes. I keep striving day
and night to correct them."

Food for thought. [s] only if you are a footballer, if you are not, who has the time to record you before you get into video? [/s] cheesy
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Ajibel(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
I'm happy for him but I'd be happier if he replicates that form in SE smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by airmark(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
Enyeama is supposed to be one of the best 10 keepers in te world. Arsenal should have given him the best platform to showcase what he's got few years back.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by homesteady(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yea! He is getting there! Let him just put up an overwhelming performance in Brazil! And his dream would come to pass! smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by UsaNumber: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
With God all things are possible.
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by taiocol: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
WE KNW HIM 2 BE THE BEST SINCE 2010 grin

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by everyday: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
It is possible
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Neaman(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yes naa...Even Ike Shoronmi once had such believe.
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Brimmie(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
Okk
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by chemashie(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
@ what age do you want to be the best in the world? Just continue to be an average keeper you are.
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by OBUKOMENA: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ifa hear....Ayama!
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
chemashie: @ what age do you want to be the best in the world? Just continue to be an average keeper you are.
He a very good keeper. I've not seen gaffes that he has made that the so-called best in the world have not made. Any goal keeper that can keep an Austin Ejide on the bench is very good.

7 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Chokolee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
You are sef..no worry urself
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by nerodenero: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
His biggest game was his numerous saves from Messi in the last worldcup.He practically stood between the net and Messi.That was an outstanding performance.I like his optimism,who says he can't hit that height?Wish he was a little younger,the dream would been a bit realizable.Wishing him the best!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Emmysteve(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
He wants to be the best in the world, yet he keeps fubbling when it comes to national team. Abeg make he go siddon for one side.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by bionicdude(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
ask messi he can corroborate enyeama's claims

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by femi4: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
You still need uefa champions league experience before you can get there.
That is where you can be tested by different strikers across the globe not even the World cup.

Remember Bartez after France 98 couldn't do so well in Europe with Man U
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by LMAyedun(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
That's the spirit Bro... I believe you.
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by patriotic007: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
you are the best Mr cat
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
You can be whatever you want to be God helping you.

Without Him, you are nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by boron10(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
If Enyeama were to be an English or spanish player, he would by now be playing in one of europe top clubs like Manchester utd, real madrid and barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
I believe you bro.
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by pheesayor(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yes Ike should have been injury ended his career
Neaman: Yes naa...Even Ike Shoronmi once had such believe.
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
IF U wanna be the best, 2HOURS LEFT!! RUSH NOW VOTE HERE PEOPLE. U MIGHT WIN! http://etisalatprize.com/theres-a-hero-in-diaspora/
VOTE 4 CONFIDENCE
HELP THE YOUNG ONES
WE ARE THE ONE.
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
He should let his football do the talking
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by ogedanny: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
hmmm.

Join Nigeria First Football and Lotto betting Forum on http://www.pinbok.com
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by Tonniey(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
You can do it
Re: Vincent Enyeama - I Can Be The Best In The World by tigonana: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
For where be dat,at wat age were d liks of de gea,sczeny,hart nd so on go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etim Esin Search In Okochas House Party For Stolen Gsm Phone / Messi's Set Of Game-worn 2022 FIFA World Cup Jerseys Draws $5.2M Opening Bid / NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.