Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,034 members, 7,899,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role (38178 Views)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by cashkid18(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by LadyH(f): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
shey if na Angelina Jolie do am nw, e go dey hungry una to do?! pls......
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by joj123(f): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is true acting. Not for money at all. Mercy baby, ride on. We are proud of you!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Wonderchild: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
It's her profession so she should be able 2 act any role given 2 her. No big deal.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Cestmoi1(f): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lord Mecuzy: why crucify her for acting a role that other big hollywood stars also do?

Nigerians and their low self esteem and thinking.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by iykdon: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
it's all about the money
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by IYANGBALI: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
make the thing no damage her workshop o,i mean her borehole,na dat one be my concern
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Aromas: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Segeggs: This is how diseases start. Micro-organisms entering her vag.ina can destroy the world.

You're the first civilian fool born under hilarious atmosphere, before accepting such a role like dis don't you know with that your big4 noting head earlier that medical care and attention is already sign as an agreement.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by nairaner(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
There is nothing wrong with this for God sake. The hard working lady is doing her job acting up a script for the movie and here we are castigating her for doing the right thing.

If you need to talk about this, then maybe debating issues like which other Nollywood "big name" can act same role for the SAME amount of money that Mercy got for this role may make more sense
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by mspee(f): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wow!
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by festivity123: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
It may not b for money,i love those who have passion in wat they do,i wish i could see her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by chuckdee4(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Somehow her wig seems mud free
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by mistyebby(f): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
pstdre: Hmm..movie things
No doubt ,she loves her profession!
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by iterator25: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
IYA NGBALI: make the thing no damage her workshop o,i mean her borehole,na dat one be my concern
Na you de drill am
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by crackhaus: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
.com:
na money tins
You and the rest of the bashers here can't be serious. An actress decides to make a movie scene as real as possible and all y'all could comment was that it's for money.

Okay so maybe it was for the money, should an actor/actress not give the best possible performance worth the money to be paid
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Sllowppoisoon: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
cashkid18: grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
I guess truck dey drag ur brain for ground grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by LushGreenz: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Segeggs: This is how diseases start. Micro-organisms entering her vag.ina can destroy the world.

Shut the blistering hell up,you chump! If this were some Angelina Jolie for Tomb Raider,I'm sure you'll be singing praises
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Arysexy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lol slipery mud wil just make her body slide tru d mud, they shud av drag her on d tarred road make her body peel comot.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
iterator25: Na you de drill am
i am on the line waiting for my turn
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Tinkybabe(f): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mercy is an actress!
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
i'm like.....MERCY JOHNSON CARRY ON
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by stantob(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Maybe she wear pam pass to cover the vag. ina so micro - organisms can't get there,mean while anything worth doing is worth doing well, if the story states that someone was tied and dragged in mud road, she picking up the role will also play the role. It's not all about money, also about making the story complete.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Ninilowo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
...and so? Kanayo did same in "Battle of Love" kinni big deal?
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
MERCY! NOLLYWOOD AGAIN. DIS PPLE RE TURNING INTO SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Ruchidera(f): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by nerodenero: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
That is why she always a step ahead. Can Tonto play this role? Haters can go hug air. She is simply awesome.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by agehero13(f): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
I wonder why some people are criticizing her for this role, if it were to be an american movie and angelina jolie is playing this same role we wont hear a word. The fact that she agreed to play this role means nollywood is improving
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Hardeyoye: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
What is bad in playing a role in a movie? Can anyone blame Mikel when he is playing inside d rain and falls on d dirty water on d field? Why hasn't anyone complained that he must be dirty for rolling on d field? Abeg, make them free MJ joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom / How Different People Watch Bbnaija / Startimes Nigeria Secrets: Decoder Price, Bouquets, App, Channels, And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.