Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Old Meets New: KSA And Sage - Wait For Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Old Meets New: KSA And Sage - Wait For Me (488 Views)

All The Photos From Music Meets Runway 2014 Red Carpet / Old Meets New: Yemi Sax Vs Ebenezer Obey - Aimasiko / Wizkid In Studio With King Sunny Ade, KSA For Upcoming Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Meets New: KSA And Sage - Wait For Me by infonubia(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
Many people might not remember this song as it was delivered by Onyeka Nwenu and King Sunny Ade years ago....It was a fantastic hit song that goes ahead to push home a moral persuasion to the youths of today.

Coke Africa however brings the sonorous voices of Sage and King Sunny Ade on this flirty life performance and does well to remind us that King Sunny Ade is still one of the best at what he does.
I could not tell the difference between the old track and the new one except for its instrumentation and the DJ voice overs.

This is good music

Watch and Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUbmlGuHeiE

SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

[music] GT Tha Guitarman[@gtdaguitarman] – Spirit Of Madiba [tribute To Mandela] / New Music: DJ Cuup - Dede Jesus(gospel Hip Hop) / Best Love Song Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.