Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1235590 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Guys! I believe NLNG has already given us a list of activities taking place during the assessment centre, therefore I do not think it's of much importance we must hear from hopefuls who have done their ACs, cos literally, we know they have participated in those activities, we know the duration (8am-6pm) as well as some guidelines (practical and reading materials) we've been reading about ACs. We should just make use of what is obtainable, pray hard and go do our best, in the end, the God of Moses, Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad will surely help us all.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Jarus(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Badema:
Guys! I believe NLNG has already given us a list of activities taking place during the assessment centre, therefore I do not think it's of much importance we must hear from hopefuls who have done their ACs, cos literally, we know they have participated in those activities, we know the duration (8am-6pm) as well as some guidelines (practical and reading materials) we've been reading about ACs. We should just make use of what is obtainable, pray hard and go do our best, in the end, the God of Moses, Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad will surely help us all.

Hi Badema, with what I saw of you at the JarusHub Mock Assessment in Abuja, I have strong feelings you will scale it.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:00am On Jun 10, 2015
kayceekels:
Whether u want to talk or not. The AC is going to last for over 2 months and the news will surely come out. Mscheeeeeeeeeeew. People will tell their friends even those shouting INTEGRITY will ask others.
Till then
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2015
PH guys are like...we wait! undecided, someone is definitely gonna spew it grin
#TeamIntegrity

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dasataj: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2015
LumiNG:
Lool see guys observing the thread.
watchers on the walls... grin
Winter really is here
Lol, you know nothing Jon LumiNG
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Jarus:

Hi Badema, with what I saw of you at the JarusHub Mock Assessment in Abuja, I have strong feelings you will scale it.

Thank you Sir, I pray so insha Allah. Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Sexyjob don change mouth......hahahahahahahahaaa
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by maikux: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Badema:

Thank you Sir, I pray so insha Allah. Thanks once again

i hav dat same feeling too @badema cos u r d man of d day.... lol i am abdurrasheed....
Allah ya bamu sa'a...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 1wizardofoz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
I guess the new format now is do ur AC & keep it to yourself (nice).. Hopefully after the exercise sm kind nairalander will give full details of the AC so future hopefuls can learn from us. It is well. Wish us all the best.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Okay guys, what I can say having gone through is that I was very impressed with the setting; very professional yet cordial. I was particularly impressed by their approach to ensuring a level playing field, how they try to, as they said, "minimize bias". Overall, on your day, be yourself, and it shall be well.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Excellent, let the floodgates open. You've been advised it might be a setup; but no one will punish you for sharing your experience. Adieus Amigos.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nlng2014:
For those asking for hints/actual questions be rest assured that the questions asked per group in the interview phase won't be the same, it is usually selected from a pool of questions not known even to the assessors at the time of assessment.

So assuming you are to be interviewed today. And there are 3 groups. Each group would be asked similar but different questions from a pool so large it would drown your knowledge.

The dangers in listening to any one in this forum who tells you what they experienced is that he/she might be setting you up for failure intentionally. If I was to tell you that the questions were so and so and you go home preparing with the hope that it would be true. You would be shocked when the first question is thrown at you because I had intended to distract you from the goal.

Nlng does not need to stalk NAIRALAND to find out who is giving out info. Because even if you divulge that info it would be irrelevant in the affairs of the imminent exercise.

Well said bro. Hint or no hint wont improve any chances. What NLNG has sent through the emails is enough hint. They have a choice to have invited you without a break down of what to expect. But they decided to be caring and gave you a hint. I wonder what hint again people need. Even though some people may be hyper proactive to findout from their friends that have done. I am sure you will confirm that NLNG upholds Integrity by keeping to the scope of the mail they have sent to the most part. Seeking for hint to entertain your curiosity may sound good but for the purpose of gaining advantage to out perform other prospective colleagues, Hmmmm... Am sorry , its not likely it will help an inch. Infact it is not necessary rather it may be to your detriment as illustrated above. All these where considered in the preparation and organization of the AC to ensure fairness and avoid biaseness.

A graphic example is the SHL stage. Everyone was given a hint that it was SHL format and people even wrote on different days. Additionally people sought for more details from friends that wrote before them. But guess what ,at the end of the day was it still SHL? Yes and was it everyone that crossed over? NO. So its all about innate ability/ potential and Gods grace.

My view is that all these e-disagreements, e-accusation and counter-accusation of who has integrity or not, giving or not giving hint isn't necessary. It should be rested. Everyone should feel free and respect other peoples opinion. Performance at the AC and processes like this is by innate ability/potential (not copied ability) and by Gods grace. Though practice may help but it wont change much. And that is what the process has been simulated for, to pick out the best from various people with varying potentials, capabilities in line with their expectations. No one can be anyone else no matter how you practice an info. someone may have divulged to you, because surely you will display your innate self that day. And the assessors will see the full display and pick whom by their judgement is best. Perhaps AC as everyone knows is not a primary school OBJ where u choose yes/no, a or b. No really right answers. Every option can be correct depending on how you prove your case, display your potentials, personality and support your point with intelligible argument/opinion. So why seek for hints from other people. Not necessary.

The right thing to do now is practice what you need to know for the AC and sustain intelligible discussions, pray for Gods mercy and favour, relax, BE YOURSELF and BE your BEST that day! Finito.

For everyone that have done, what ever your performance may look like from your own judgement. Just relax and believe God for the best. I heartily wish you all success and congratulations in advance. Await your testimony for the next level.. wink

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by etoile1906: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Personally I believe luck will determine who gets the job. Everyone at this stage is definitely among the best and I respect everyone. Good luck to all of us

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Jarus(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
etoile1906:
Personally I believe luck will determine who gets the job. Everyone at this stage is definitely among the best and I respect everyone. Good luck to all of us

Not exactly. Everyone in this stage is "best" in SHL and WAEC. But you can be best in SHL/WAEC and not in interviews, team work and other components of AC.

Scaling assessment center is hardly by luck. All the friends I have seen scale through assessment centers, especially Shell Recruitment Day, were extremely good!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jarus:

Not exactly. Everyone in this stage is "best" in SHL and WAEC. But you can be best in SHL/WAEC and not in interviews, team work and other components of AC.

Scaling assessment center is hardly by luck. All the friends I have seen scale through assessment centers, especially Shell Recruitment Day, were extremely good!
Not exactly bro, it's about time and chance. It's a game of numbers. If NLNG needs 1000 GTs, everyone of us would make it and they wld possibly call back some of the guys that 'failed' the last stage. Some 'Extremely good' guys have been dropped in SRD's and some average guys(like me) have made it and are in Shell. Just be at your best on the AC, then with luck and number on your side you would scale through. Some 'extremely good' guys would not make(I don't pray so) this AC while some 'just Ok' guys would scale through by the time the factor of luck, mood and chance comes into play. Am sorry if this sound 'so true' but that is the harsh reality of life.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
@Sexyjob, are you still gonna do the AC for the fun of it, cos why will you want to leave SHELL and go to NLNG? , or perhaps you just resumed with Shell recently.

SHALOM!!

sexyjob:

Not exactly bro, it's about time and chance. It's a game of numbers. If NLNG needs 1000 GTs, everyone of us would make it and they wld possibly call back some of the guys that 'failed' the last stage. Some 'Extremely good' guys have been dropped in SRD's and some average guys(like me) have made it and are in Shell. Just be at your best on the AC, then with luck and number on your side you would scale through. Some 'extremely good' guys would not make(I don't pray so) this AC while some 'just Ok' guys would scale through by the time the factor of luck, mood and chance comes into play. Am sorry if this sound 'so true' but that is the harsh reality of life.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
vantage7:
Okay guys, what I can say having gone through is that I was very impressed with the setting; very professional yet cordial. I was particularly impressed by their approach to ensuring a level playing field, how they try to, as they said, "minimize bias". Overall, on your day, be yourself, and it shall be well.

Also had mine today. so who u be? talk fast smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
as far as 'hints' go, its a pretty well organised event. Go there prepd with all u know about AC's and u r good to go

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kayceekels: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
For the love of god and mankind, if u have done your AC and u don't wanna talk about what HAPPENED there. Please, Please and Please just keep shut. The tension is already high enough.
Don't come here saying ish like "Go there prepd with all u know about AC's and u r good to go." Like some intend leaving some knowledge behind at home.

On another note;
If u wanna see people in their true form all u need do is set a big game/catch and watch the true beast emerge.
NLNG needs "caring" instead "these" are the people they get;
People that wont tell u the color of the AC ground/wall because they think it gives u an unfair advantage.
People that probably wish half the other contestants dead, so as to increase their chance of going through.
Funny enough these psychopaths/sociopaths are the ones that mostly pull through. grin Sad story though, just like the "Nightcrawler" movie.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
^^^
After SHL you know everyone sort of became quiet based on wetin dem eye see for d exam. So maybe people see better ata-rodo for AC na e make all man lock up
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Badema I trust you'll scale through by God's grace. You impressed me at the Abuja mock AC.
I'm not in the NLNG race though.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol......seems like "oath of secrecy" is part of the AC-event....

All the best to everyone!! smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Badema...okay o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lcoq: 12:32am On Jun 11, 2015
Different schools of thought.. lol.
Why am I not bothered, I guess itz because ds z d stage where #if.youaregood.youaregood.
#teamPH..I blv dia z sm1 out dia dat thinks we have an advantage.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2015
For those who have done theirs, is there any that flew in from abroad? Please I would like to know if airfare reimbursement was mooted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Tunneller: 5:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Let's stop deceiving ourselves forming mind games. If you not so bothered about these hints, why asking in the first place. Its true NLNG is not a do-or-die affair but I tell you, many people are here to get the offer letter first atleast, for themselves...not on your behalf o.

Shey NLNG don send everybody mail on expectations...if you like, say the full story of your NLNG here, na you or na you nor sabi. . . Just know that hundreds haven't done theirs yet. And don't be deceived, you are competing both against NLNG standards and against other applicants. Yes, there is what we call healthy competition. NLNG ain't going to absorb everybody. That is sure banker. They would pick the best performers that meet their standards up to the number of trainees they need. Its just common sense. Let's stop forming over-sense here. If offer letters are sent, na only those wey receive go move o. Nobody go attach your name to him own make una gather go. You don't go put yourself unnecessarily under disadvantage. I did it b4, when my guys get offer, I was strictly on my own then...but b4 their interview after I had done mine, I was their best friend. cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.