Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,501 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1233756 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
naastyme:
I am pretty sure u are smart enough to understand I meant faith fate with regards to the recruitment which leaves me puzzled as to 'who go tell you your own'.

You nor know say some people na oga Babs dey telephone them based on tomato sauce. That guy be like say e don get letter while we dey mumu awasef here

Oya now. I don launch new page. 10 pages to the magical page 300.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Taofaj4u:

I live in Bonny but I work with IMT Dept and I go to RA almost every working day as well as some weekends.

Haaaa bros, so you be insider sef. You wan blow my cover. You be ISIS?

Anyways, I am not currently on the island. My containers that were inbound had some issues with customs in PH and I need to get to PH to sort out the issues.

Perhaps next week when I return?

Stay safe.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
lol why is everyone so particular about their cover getting blown tho? grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
ladyF:

Not to worry, when you come in, you will understand better. But I just wonder how many of the successfuls from this set will be available online by the next recruitment to offer some advice to the applicants then.

I would like yall to note this.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 12:44am On Apr 09, 2016
forkadict:

Not to worry, when you come in, you will understand better. But I just wonder how many of the successfuls from this set will be available online by the next recruitment to offer some advice to the applicants then.

Noted.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 3:25am On Apr 09, 2016
forkadict:

hehehe....By the time they wrap up this one by 2018, the next recruitment will probably be till 2030 or so. Some of us here may be grandparents by then... grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ekoko1: 4:25am On Apr 09, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe....By the time they wrap up this one by 2018, the next recruitment will probably be till 2030 or so. Some of us here may be grandparents by then... grin
so nlng recruitment still never end, no ohh
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2016
ekoko1:
so nlng recruitment still never end, no ohh

dem just dey start d recruitment so oh...the one dem do before na campaign'.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2016
ladyF:

If you're not afraid to blow your own cover, come to GET arena today. tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
ashleeeeee:

Wow. So you guys proceeded as planned. That's impressive. Very impressive I must add.

But forget about the cover blowing stuff. I can reveal myself to hopefuls. But to an insider E go hard small.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
forkadict:

Wow. So you guys proceeded as planned. That's impressive. Very impressive I must add.

But forget about the cover blowing stuff. I can reveal myself to hopefuls. But to an insider E go hard small.

U go shock as insider go transform himself to hopeful.

I'm a bit puzzled at this "insider avoidance". Is there some kind of competition amongst yall? Who hold pass? Who's classier? Who speaks the poshest Britico?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
ashleeeeee:

lol my cover has never really been hidden na, but it's like I will be doing undercover tins from now on. grin

Would have loved to come kart racing with you guys, you know...show off some of my skills... wink but today just get as e be cry plus this rain sef... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
lol why did you share my previous post? You know yourself.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
oh yeah...@Entyce wirh the team now...cool peeps

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2016
forkadict:

Haaaa bros, so you be insider sef. You wan blow my cover. You be ISIS?

Anyways, I am not currently on the island. My containers that were inbound had some issues with customs in PH and I need to get to PH to sort out the issues.

Perhaps next week when I return?

Stay safe.

I am currently a contract staff and part of GT hopefuls. I will like to meet you but not to blow your cover. I hope you will be willing to at least uncover yourself for me.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Taofaj4u:

I am currently a contract staff and part of GT hopefuls. I will like to meet you but not to blow your cover. I hope you will be willing to at least uncover yourself for me.

Fair enough. I just needed that assurance.

Drop your surname and I will come check you up today before COB.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2016
airsaylongcon:

U go shock as insider go transform himself to hopeful.

I'm a bit puzzled at this "insider avoidance". Is there some kind of competition amongst yall? Who hold pass? Who's classier? Who speaks the poshest Britico?

No no no. Not at all. Nobody send anybody for here o. I just needed to be assured his motives are clean. Cos if it were that our friend for dis thread ask, I for no answer am lai lai. For obvious reasons.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Taofaj4u:

Waiting sir. You can delete once I confirm I got your message.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Oboyle! Only na coontract staff, only you na GT hopeful. Leave one na guy. Just use your church mind free the GT tin na so dat the competition go reduce. Na beg i dey beg
Taofaj4u:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2016
Lol @ drop your surname. Bros you too smart. Leaving nothing to chance.
forkadict:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
@Taofaj4u. I see u. Drop it now and delete the post

I am refreshing on a per second basis...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016
forkadict:

OK sir
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2016
I gottcha.

Delete
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2016
forkadict:
I gottcha.

Delete
Done. Nice meeting you sir.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2016
For folks who might be interested, it's done already. Dude is calm and meant no harm.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Taofaj4u:

Done. Nice meeting you sir.

Same here bro.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2016
ItsTime4me:
Oboyle! Only na coontract staff, only you na GT hopeful. Leave one na guy. Just use your church mind free the GT tin na so dat the competition go reduce. Na beg i dey beg

Believe me, there's nothing to be envious of an NLNG contract staff (no Diss intended). The pay is not commensurate with the work.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Believe me, there's nothing to be envious of an NLNG contract staff (no Diss intended). The pay is not commensurate with the work.

The word commensurate is relative. Or don't you think so? But yeah their work is more intensive than staffs. That much I accede to.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2016
forkadict:

The word commensurate is relative. Or don't you think so? But yeah their work is more intensive than staffs. That much I accede to.

I've used commensurate here to connote "directly proportional". The cash earned as an NLNG contract staff may be more than at say a contract staff at a manufacturing firm in Ibadan but compared with actual staff, we both know that the contract staff earn considerably less than employees. Not to talk of the perks and retirement benefits una wey dey inside dey chop
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Thank you for this info. When people here that you are working with NLNG as a contract staff, they always think you are well paid.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
So how did the Getarena hang out thingy go? I am surprised no one deemed it appropriate to feed the house back?

@ashleeeeee, come thru for me.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ekelem...

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.