Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,737 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1232867 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delgado47: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
extraterestrial:
hi Delgado, better things ahead for you amen...please did you get a mail today

Amen, thanks.

Yeah, minutes ago.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kbit09: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Delgado47:
Finally, closure. Unsuccessful tho.
[quote author=Ezinne1990 post=46426347]
Same. It's finally over. Taking a bow

God has other plans to make u guys shine.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Satisfactory!!! But wait listed! Thank God

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by eunore1: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Unsuccessful
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kbit09: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
I praise u God. Wait listed

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by RudiPapi: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Waitlisted too. Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Congratulations to those waitlisted! Wishing the others way better things ahead!

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
And yeah, I was bounced too.
Very painful.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ddazz: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Waitlisted...

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by izi85: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Waitlisted....

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Waitlisted.

Finally! We seem to be a lot. Praise God for that.

Congrats to all. Whichever mail was received, I celebrate every single person. This waiting has been (is) such a roller coaster.

Thank you getposted for the polls, artmedia and everyone else really.

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Waitlisted

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Yildiz: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Waitlisted

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by RudiPapi: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
If a suitable opening matching your assessed competence becomes available to be filled from this exercise within the validity period of your interview result, we will contact you.

Does the above sentence mean that this recruitment is based on discipline?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
They say it's a regret.
Well that's NLNG's business ooooo.
I give ALL GLORY TO GOD MOST HIGH!!

I've got a Great future smiley smiley Finally don't have to be tied down to an unknown expectation. Kinda relaxing.

Congrats to those who made it through after apprxly 3 years in the making. Go and make a truly better Nigeria.

For those who didn't make it, though it's painful but its not the end of the world.
God is our porter, he fashions our making.
Getting this far means you have ALL it takes to be great.

Let's all live the life God desires of us. Praise and Please Him, impact others positively and in the end be fulfilled.

It's been wonderful here.

God be Praised!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by izi85: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
For those abroad who got invites, have they been told where they will do their medicals? Any info on this?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Closure finally... the Lord has spoken...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dchem(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Was waitlisted also. Thank God for closure. Hallelujah. Prayer continues.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tptopsy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
...Waitlisted...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
The commotion I would've caused in bonny has been averted gringrin. Atleast i'm not leaving empty-handed, I made some awesome friends. Wish you guys the best from the bottom of my heart. kiss kiss kiss

Ashleeeeee signing out!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Well this is where I draw the curtains on this one. His will be done. I just saw the unsuccessful mail. No regrets in any way tho because I believe that God can never make a mistake with my destiny. Good thing I have made my peace with this reality last week when the success mails rolled out so now I feel nothing but relief that I've been unhooked from all this 'I dunno what to call it' recruitment.

For all those like me who got the unsuccessful mail I want to beg you not to despair now. There are many routes to the top. Our Lord Jesus Christ has said that we should see God as our heavenly father. And as a father he would always give us the best because we as sinful as we are give our earthly children good things. What more our God that is holy and just. As bad as we want NLNG God is telling us that he loves us so much that he would rather give us something else which will benefit us better. God has indeed answered our prayers with this unsuccessful feedback. Continue to trust God and keep working hard. Seek out better opportunities and work hard. Take pride in the fact that NLNG did not employ you not because you were not good enough as from their feedback it's clear we did well at the AC but due to some biases which were not to our favour we were dropped.

In life when we pray God can either answer u by saying yes(those who got in), or No(those who got regret mails) or wait(those who were wait listed) . In the end we all got answers to our prayers. I wish all of you the best in your future endeavours. It has been great hanging with you all on this thread.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
The waitlist The Call-ups The regrets
I wish every Tom dick & Harry the best
Another wait it seems for me
The outcome still remains obscene
For those who have crossed over
May those avengers see you never
And those with regrets
It might just be the beginning of your best
And we that wait till....whenever
We'll keep our fate up till november
I'm not insinuating anything
I just wanted to keep the rhymes insync

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Waitlisted!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Now the question beckons...
How long do we wait after been waitlisted?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
By now, you know we are not waiting idly...we all have things to do, or at least should start thinking of things to keep body and soul together and progressing. It has not been easy being in the loop all these months. Not easy!

tygrins007:
Now the question beckons...
How long do we wait after been waitlisted?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
olalekanraman:
Cheapest Airtel Data You Can Get

Get: 150mb for #100........
500mb for #300.......
1.0 gb for #600.......
2.0 gb for #1200........
3.0 gb for #1700........

No scam, the Cheapest and most affordable you can get.....

Validity: One month

Dial *123*57# to view available data balance

Purchase from us today and be a testimony for others.....

Payment can either be made through cash, Airtel recharge card or bank transfer.

07083423435. (Call/Text)
07059579603 (Call/Text/WhatsApp)
For more info, visit: http://dataplans.1apps.com

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!

Warrisaldis

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
ashleeeeee:
The commotion I would've caused in bonny has been averted gringrin. Atleast i'm not leaving empty-handed, I made some awesome friends. Wish you guys the best from the bottom of my heart. kiss kiss kiss

Ashleeeeee signing out!!!

I'm still chuffed you won't be causing chaos in Bonny. Will most definitely be staying in touch. #headsUp
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
I can only pray for u all

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2016
CLOSURE
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2016
What a phenomenal recruitment. Well done my people. NLNG, well done. Now I need a partner.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 2:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Dope... Too dope, I relate to this in every way...

freeradical:
Well this is where I draw the curtains on this one. His will be done. I just saw the unsuccessful mail. No regrets in any way tho because I believe that God can never make a mistake with my destiny. Good thing I have made my peace with this reality last week when the success mails rolled out so now I feel nothing but relief that I've been unhooked from all this 'I dunno what to call it' recruitment.

For all those like me who got the unsuccessful mail I want to beg you not to despair now. There are many routes to the top. Our Lord Jesus Christ has said that we should see God as our heavenly father. And as a father he would always give us the best because we as sinful as we are give our earthly children good things. What more our God that is holy and just. As bad as we want NLNG God is telling us that he loves us so much that he would rather give us something else which will benefit us better. God has indeed answered our prayers with this unsuccessful feedback. Continue to trust God and keep working hard. Seek out better opportunities and work hard. Take pride in the fact that NLNG did not employ you not because you were not good enough as from their feedback it's clear we did well at the AC but due to some biases which were not to our favour we were dropped.

In life when we pray God can either answer u by saying yes(those who got in), or No(those who got regret mails) or wait(those who were wait listed) . In the end we all got answers to our prayers. I wish all of you the best in your future endeavours. It has been great hanging with you all on this thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.