Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry (937 Views)

More Working Class Guys n ladies Needed In A Hook Up Whatsapp Forum / A Working Class Lady In Need Of A True Friendship From A Good Guy / I Need A Tall,rich,working Class Guy At The Range Of 32-35 To Settle Down With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by tankwa: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2008
I AM A LECTURER WITH A NOTABLE HIGHER INSTITUTION(POLY). TO BE SERIOUS, I AM IN DARE NEED OF A BSC GRADUATE WHO IS CURRENTLY WORKING (PREFERABLY IN A BANK) TO SETTLE DOWN WITH.
frankpolicy@yahoo.com

[size=20pt]serious[/size]
Again, this is for ladies eyes only. Gents should keep off . I wish to post it here b/c I am not out for dating. I want to get myself settled.

From south east
Age== 31
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by coolier(f): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2008
tankwa:

I AM A LECTURER WITH A NOTABLE HIGHER INSTITUTION(POLY). TO BE SEROUSE, I AM IN DARE NEED OF A BSC GRADUATE WHO IS CURRENTLY WORKING (PREFERABLY IN A BANK) TO SETTLE DOWN WITH.
frankpolicy@yahoo.com

[size=20pt]seriouse[/size]

You are in 'DARE' need indeed! And on a "serious" note, what notable higher institution do you say you lecture in? And are you looking to marry or appoint because this is Jobs section?
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by karlken(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
@poster.This is really "seriouse".A lecturer in a notable poly seeking a wife on the net.Wao!Send your advert to the print media too. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by MyPeace(f): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2008
Mr. Lecturer are you really SEROUSE and in DARE need of a wife? grin grin

Una follow dey cause Polytechnic wahala.
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by BIZ: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
I doubt if this man in 'DARE' need of wife is a lecturer as he has claimed. His grammar is highly substandard. He has also come to a wrong place to advertise his 'job vacancy'.
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by diggler(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
grin

@ Karl ken

deCAPitation

Ya dig, holla back if ya do.
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by 702: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2008
wetin do OND or HND grads that work in a bank u shud even knw better since ur in an edu istitutn.

e b like say poly students don tire u. Dnt d state u r av a university?

, ehen, u no get corpers wey dey serve 4 ur skul?

in short wetin do all d girls wey u don meet b4?

No dey tlk dis kain tin 4 dis kain place! u no serouse sef!!!!
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by Bblak(f): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2008
tankwa:

I AM A LECTURER WITH A NOTABLE HIGHER INSTITUTION(POLY). TO BE SEROUSE, I AM IN DARE NEED OF A BSC GRADUATE WHO IS CURRENTLY WORKING (PREFERABLY IN A BANK) TO SETTLE DOWN WITH.
frankpolicy@yahoo.com

I sense danger liability o. grinGoodluck anyway
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by kellyhand1: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
tankwa:

frankpolicy@yahoo.com

Mr Lecturer,this is the most wrong place to look for a wife.There are millions of dating sites on the internet.If you can't find one, open google and type dating.com or whatever.I wish you the best in your search for your missing rib abi na bone.
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by tankwa: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
LADIES AND GENTS, IT WAS JUST A TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR.
IF YOU ARE NOT INTRESTED, PLS DO NOT DISCOURAGE OTHERS.IT IS NOT AN ENFORCEMENT. IF YOU WISH YOU CAN MAKE USE OF THE E-MAIL, IF YOU DON'T WISH JUST STEER CLEAR.
IT IS MY CHOICE AND NOT YOUR CHOICE.
I AM MYSELF AND YOU ARE YOURSELF
OK
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by Moyola(f): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2008
tankwa:

IF YOU ARE NOT INTRESTED, PLS DO NOT DISCOURAGE OTHERS.IT IS NOT AN ENFORCEMENT. IF YOU WISH YOU CAN MAKE USE OF THE E-MAIL, IF DON'T WISH JUST STEER CLEAR.
IT IS MY CHOICE AND NOT YOUR CHOICE.
OK

Isale,,,,,,,,diz shuld b in da dating section not jobz
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by MyPeace(f): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2008
tankwa:

IF YOU ARE NOT INTRESTED, PLS DO NOT DISCOURAGE OTHERS.IT IS NOT AN ENFORCEMENT. IF YOU WISH YOU CAN MAKE USE OF THE E-MAIL, [b]IF DON'T WISH JUST STEER CLEAR.[/b]IT IS MY CHOICE AND NOT YOUR CHOICE.
OK

l don't understand the bolded part.

Again, you corrected the 'serious' what about DARE? grin, Please correct it so that we can believe that it was an oversight. tongue
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by Kashif(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2008
You guys should remember he is a lecturer! The corrections are getting too much angry cheesy
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by tankwa: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2008
[size=14pt]YOUR[/size](MY) [size=14pt]PIECES[/size](PEACE), YOU ARE A STUPID FELLOW.
CONTINUE WITH YOUR MODIFICATIONS.

IDIOT. YOUR POSTINGS ARE[size=14pt] 979 [/size] IN NUMBER.
NAIRALAND LANDLADY
GO AND LOOK OUT FOR THE MEANING OF THAT WORD.

PLS APPLY BREAK AND SLOW DOWN, FOR YOUR ROAD SAFETY

AND YOU COOLIER, YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE IN UK WHILE YOUR POSTINGS ARE UP TO 267.OK CONTINUE WITH YOUR SEARCH FOR A GREENER PASTURE IN A GREEN LAND. YOU ARE AT UK AND YOU ARE MAKING USE OF NAIRALAND.
BUSH ANIMAL
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by Bernnie: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2008
Is this also a criteria for marriage now?
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by diggler(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2008
@tankwa calm the f*** down
ah ah

U shall get ur susage steamed by a very juicy, succelent Cream Pie Oven real soon

This s**t aint personal man wink
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by Mustay(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2008
what has number of posts got to do with LOCATION tankwa? sad
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by 702: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2008
@ tankwa
u can't come here n b yabbin peeps!!!

this is a job forum man!!! n ur a bastard 4 even modifyin serouse!!! U r a fool!!!

Live nairalady n odas alone!!!

Foolish Bastard!!! stupid slowpoke! God hammer all ur family!!!!

Nonesense!! Where moderator dey sef? Olosi!!!!
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by origina9ja(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2008
702:

@ tankwa
u can't come here n b yabbin peeps!!!

this is a job forum man!!! n your a bastard 4 even modifyin serouse!!! You r a fool!!!

Live nairalady n odas alone!!!

Foolish Bastard!!! stupid slowpoke! God hammer all your family!!!!

Nonesense!! Where moderator dey sef? Olosi!!!!
calm down nd take it easy sad
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by dataz: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2008
listen to yourselves.

tankwa, this site isn't really the right site to look for a damsel. besides you sound so desperate and liable. no correct lady would want that, xcept u wnt to get hooked up with and over 40 year old woman.
Besides, abusing pple even as far as using their profile is so so immature for a man, not to talk of a learned and experienced man. you are not potraying the xteristics of a potential husband.
other fellows in the house, please forgv(ignore) his set backs.
let's c if he wld retrace his steps before we fire down.

for the main time;
the search for engrs with Beng/Tech; with atleast 2yrs wk experience; knowledge of AVRs rectifiers, generators, telemery and alarm sys is still on and hot.

if u know any1 suitable for this position, or if u r, send ur detailed cv to admin@navayaconsulting.com or call 014620900/07028765267 as soon as possible to schedule an interview.

more to come.

1 luv
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by orekinky: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
DATAZ
Pls make this your vacancy ad clear i.e dont advertise it on this Mr Lecturerthe search for engrs with Beng/Tech; with atleast 2yrs wk experience; knowledge of AVRs rectifiers, generators, telemery and alarm sys is still on and hot.

if u know anyone suitable for this position, or if you're, send your detailed cv to admin@navayaconsulting.com or call 014620900/07028765267 as soon as possible to schedule an interview.

more to come.

1 love
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by orekinky: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
DATAZ

Pls make this your vacancy ad clear i.e dont advertise it along this Mr Lecturer search for a wife, there millions of engrs that will not even look at this man post
Re: I Need A Graduate (Working Class ) To Marry by MyPeace(f): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2008
Cool down my brother, stop sounding like a wounded lion.

The right grammar is "in dire need"  and not "in dare need'

So, modify it now. Thanks tongue

(1) (Reply)

Guys/girls Pls Come 2 My Aid Am Curious / people In Festac,maza-maza,satellite Town, And Old Ojo Road. Lets Meet HERE / ladies: Young Gentle Man Needs A Girlfriend Frm Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.