Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,649 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Free Online University And Online Courses. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Online University And Online Courses. (1538 Views)

Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan / Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria / Online University Mathematics; A New Section Of Mathsvillage.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online University And Online Courses. by live4God: 7:06am On Oct 29, 2013
I can see our world going towards an era where schools will no longer be within the classroom but on the laptops and tabs. Internet is a great tool for leaders througn online courses and online universities.

You don't need to wait for public universities that are inflicted by ASUU, expensive private Universities. There are free online universities that you can acquire skills, knowledge, standard & accredited certificate, etc.

Take advantage of some of these online programs to make good use of your time.You have online courses in great areas that holds the future like Automobile, Web security and engineering, Modern Architecture, Chemistry, Politics, Mathematics, etc.
Online courses can keep you learning much more than you can dream of.
I have done some online courses already and they have added to me. Don't just sit down and be waiting for ASUU and Federal Government. Do online courses today some are free. You can try this one

https://iversity.org/courses?r=8ebf7

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise Urgently!!!! / . / Breaking News. Mr President Campaigns With NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.