Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,579 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Royal Exchange - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Royal Exchange (1609 Views)

Royal Exchange Recruitment / Royal Exchange Assurance Plc / Royal Exchange 2013 Gm Trainee Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Exchange by clun(f): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2013
I got this test from the above firm.

You are by this notice invited for a written test /interview 0n wed. 30th oct.2013,@ 19/25 ogui rd, Enugu. venue: royal exchange office 2nd floor opposite union bank. Time : 8:30am

My questions are
Can they possibly recruit any other positions if not marketing

Are you aware of there pay package.
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Royal Exchange by comtem2011: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2013
my dear, that is hw dey recruit every time because people do not stay long there. It is all about marketing their policy. The work is so frustrating to the extent that you will be spending your own money without positive response from people. If you dont bring client nothing for you. They do not sack but you will sack yourself. Their package is good if you meet up with the target but you will be frustrated because people do not really appreciate insurance. Ask yourself this question "how many of your family member has insurance policy and those that you know personally"?. I was their staff before but nobody told me before i find my level. If not you will just be spending your money for them.
Re: Royal Exchange by clun(f): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
comtem2011: my dear, that is hw dey recruit every time because people do not stay long there. It is all about marketing their policy. The work is so frustrating to the extent that you will be spending your own money without positive response from people. If you dont bring client nothing for you. They do not sack but you will sack yourself. Their package is good if you meet up with the target but you will be frustrated because people do not really appreciate insurance. Ask yourself this question "how many of your family member has insurance policy and those that you know personally"?. I was their staff before but nobody told me before i find my level. If not you will just be spending your money for them.

Thanks so much for your reply.
Re: Royal Exchange by ikenna58(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
clun: I got this test from the above firm.

You are by this notice invited for a written test /interview 0n wed. 30th oct.2013,@ 19/25 ogui rd, Enugu. venue: royal exchange office 2nd floor opposite union bank. Time : 8:30am

My questions are
Can they possibly recruit any other positions if not marketing

Are you aware of there pay package.
Your response will be highly appreciated.

Give it a try my friend
Re: Royal Exchange by comtem2011: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
ikenna58:

Give it a try my friend
i didnt tell hm nt to honour d invitatn o cos hs own might nt b for marketg positn. Bt if it is marketg, it doesn't what it. I depends on d position he applied for.

(1) (Reply)

Opening For Teachers In A Private School!! / Please Is There Employer Or Job Oportunities In Onitsha / Bedc Dragnet Past Questions 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.