Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? (3274 Views)

I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda / Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps / Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by baby124: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
[size=18pt]Contacted on Thursday, an official of the Lagos State Government who preferred anonymity because of the security implication of the contract, said that most of the anti-ballistic vehicles bought from the AMC were donated to the Rapid Response Squad for its operations.[/size]

I think this about answers it. And Fashola comes out looking even better smiley

1 Like

Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
kenerep: The greatest disappointment is not stella oduah but her kinsmen who cannot exhibit dignity, equity, and justice, Rather than apologise to the whole nation for the unwholesome character exhibited by their kinswoman they are there throwing up ethnic sentiment to justify the stealing perpetuated by their daughter. Na waah oooo for the Igbo race.

You are very Stoopid
What has Oduah done that Tinubu,Atiku and Oburusonjo before her hasn't done
Nonsense
The whole Lagos state pension fund has been stolen by Tinubu and ikuforiji,have you apologized to the people affected?
Cholera is killing hundreds in Lagos has Fashola apologized for failing to provide pipe borne water and healthcare for the inhabitants of Lagos state
You go wait for apology taya
Keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by waternogetenemy: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
kenerep: The greatest disappointment is not stella oduah but her kinsmen who cannot exhibit dignity, equity, and justice, Rather than apologise to the whole nation for the unwholesome character exhibited by their kinswoman they are there throwing up ethnic sentiment to justify the stealing perpetuated by their daughter. Na waah oooo for the Igbo race.

Tribalist. Shame the moderators won't see this as offensive.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by emmabest2000(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi:

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/12652/3/govfasholaasiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-get-n600-milli.html

So what exactly did Ms Oduah do that others before her didn't start?
Nigerians and short term memory
The same people praising Fashola are using the exact same mouth to condemn Stella Oduah
Hypocrites of the highest order
As Inconsistent as the wind
真的很奇怪 grin
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by IleIfe2(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
[size=18pt]東部這些人很無恥和腐敗。[/size]na their way. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
If you have seen the governor''s convoy which I have more than once you would know. I have seen him come out of it at events too a lot and each time you see Fashola get into his car on TV WHILE IN LAGOS, it is the same Range Sport. Now where is your evidence on the Toyota Prados?

Thank you
Choi!

See tthought process abi na train of thought
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Governor Akpabio Purchases Million-Dollar Bullet Proof Luxury Vans

Just months after purchasing a $45 million
dollar jet, and a few days after recklessly doling
out several thousands of dollars to Nigerian
music star, 2Face and his wife, Akwa Ibom
State Governor Godswill Akpabio has taken
possession of several bulletproof sprinter
luxury vans from US based Texas Armoring Cars
(TAC).
A source told Saharareporters that the governor
took delivery of the Mercedes Benz made vans
recently after they were customized to his
specifications by TAC in Texas.
The vans will join a remarkable fleet of top-of-
the-line bulletproof luxury Sport Utility
Vehicles (SUV) Akpabio already has in his
official convoy, making the latest purchase
superfluous and insensitive, insiders in the
government told SaharaReporters.
The Texas Armoring Company has displayed the
luxurious interior of Mr. Akpabio’s latest toy on
its Facebook page.
The Akwa Ibom governor, who intends to run
for the Senate when his second term ends, has
emerged as one of Nigeria’s hardest-spending
governors, with a taste for the finest things,
while most of his State remains undeveloped.
He is also one of President Goodluck Jonathan’s
closest confidants, and recently emerged
chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party
Governors’ Forum, with a mandate to help
Jonathan win re-election in 2015.
Insiders say some governors convert some of
the luxury possessions into personal items they
take with them when they leave office, or give
away as presents to friends.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-akpabio-purchases-million-dollar-bullet-proof-luxury-vans

Na only for Stella body una get power?
All sins are being revealed
No be the same Naija money dey buy am?
Wy the attack on Stella when Fashola and co led the way?

How many jets does the presidency have?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by emmabest2000(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ile-Ife:
[size=18pt]東部這些人很無恥和腐敗。[/size]na their way. grin grin grin grin
看这个木头人 grin 腐败和无心的人就是你们吧
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by waternogetenemy: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Where was the owambe press frenzy on this story. One of those noise making yorubas should explain. This is not the time to be silent.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by youngmonie: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
when did modern ghana become a credible source of news for crying out loud That website is a freaking blog and for some idiots to believe it is just beyond word.............IGNORANCE HAS, IS STILL AND WILL CONTINUE TO KILL certain Nigerians...calll a spade a spade a rebuke wht is bad. Even if that woman did not steal a dime to which im sure she didnt, must have been the people underneath her that maniupulted figures and over inflated the price of the cars but the overalll responsibilty lies with her, she is questionable.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by youngmonie: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
And by the way some people on this thread dont even know the genesis of the story before spilling out bs......GO back and find out the genesis of the story. Just seen one idiot asking how many jets does the presidency have or dont other governors have bullet proof cars?.....really?...are you that thick up there?
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by waternogetenemy: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
youngmonie: when did modern ghana become a credible source of news for crying out loud That website is a freaking blog and for some idiots to believe it is just beyond word.............IGNORANCE HAS, IS STILL AND WILL CONTINUE TO KILL certain Nigerians...calll a spade a spade a rebuke wht is bad. Even if that woman did not steal a dime to which im sure she didnt, must have been the people underneath her that maniupulted figures and over inflated the price of the cars but the overalll responsibilty lies with her, she is questionable.
youngmonie: And by the way some people on this thread dont even know the genesis of the story before spilling out bs......GO back and find out the genesis of the story. Just seen one idiot asking how many jets does the presidency have or dont other governors have bullet proof cars?.....really?...are you that thick up there?

Is this suppose to be a defence. Haba now, this is Fashola being corrupt. Call a spade a spade.

Fashola is a theif.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by youngmonie: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
waternogetenemy:

Is this suppose to be a defence. Haba now, this is Fashola being corrupt. Call a spade a spade.

Fashola is a theif.

I can only but laugh, If sahara had put up that report without any backing up evidence wht would you and I have said??..Im pretty sure you would have shouted it down has being a lie. Excuse me I dnt see any on this modern ghana and please read through their website and you will know how false majority of their articles are, excuse me this is in GHANA for crying out loud, show me any nigeria media outlet that has aired the story to proove how true it is .so please spare me all this nonsesne.... My point is this im not saying she is corrupt but is she questionable for the activities of the ministry?......and the ansWer is a resounding YES
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by PointB: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
youngmonie:

I can only but laugh, If sahara had put up that report without any backing up evidence wht would you and I have said??..Im pretty sure you would have shouted it down has being a lie. Excuse me I dnt see any on this modern ghana and please read through their website and you will know how false majority of their articles are, excuse me this is in GHANA for crying out loud, show me any nigeria media outlet that has aired the story to proove how true it is .so please spare me all this nonsesne.... My point is this im not saying she is corrupt but is she questionable for the activities of the ministry?......and the ansWer is a resounding YES

But Sahara Report has a history of lying and forgery in order to sensationalize news. Below is a very good example of Sahara Reporter lies. Show us one example from Modern Ghana:

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men
www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

At topic,
It is obvious the Aviation Cabal is cashing on bad blood and hatred for the President, and of course petty envy against the giant strides of the Aviation Minister to bring her down. We shall make it political toxic, and very difficult for this to happen. This hatred and anti-Igbo agenda must be resisted. I want to see Fashola and Tinubu in jail for stealing before I can condemn the administrative error of Stella! Simple!!

#Stella Stays!
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by youngmonie: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
PointB:

But Sahara Report has a history of lying and forgery in order to sensationalize news. Below is a very good example of Sahara Reporter lies. Show us one example from Modern Ghana:

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men
www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

At topic,
It is obvious the Aviation Cabal is are cashing on bad blood and hatred for the President, and of course petty envy against the giant strides of the Aviation Minister to bring her down. We shall make it political toxic, and very difficult for this to happen. This hatred and anti-Igbo agenda must be resisted. I want to see Fashola and Tinubu in jail for stealing before I can condemn the administrative error of Stella! Simple!!

#Stella Stays!

LOOOL my brother you make me laugh. Fine nobody is disputing you argument about the above.. Why then did the ministry confirm it bought the cars?, they have simply denied it if they didnt buy any car. Im sorry your argument doesnt stick here cos sahara where right and spot on in this case. If they are lying what is the ministry doing about it, common people cant just cook up stories like this and It will draw so much attention so much as the president ordering a probe unlesss its a lie
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi: Na who sin pass.

http://societynowng.com/Governor-Fashola-Asiwaju-Tinubu-Get-N600M-Bullet-Proof-Jeeps-With-Surveillance-Camera-Bomb-Detectors

Abi na for woman body una get mouth talk.

Thanks eguerilla

Stella is a woman and is Igbo na Im all these eediots dey halla
Her male counterparts have been doing same since time Imo river

Make I hear stella name again
Are u justifying what she did ?.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi:

You are very Stoopid
Nonsense
The whole Lagos state pension fund has been stolen by Tinubu and ikuforiji,have you apologized to the people affected?
Cholera is killing hundreds in Lagos has Fashola apologized for failing to provide pipe borne water and healthcare for the inhabitants of Lagos state
Keep waiting
Can't people have civil discuss without resulting to name calling. All this so called politicians are just plain disgusting . I don't care about tribes. They are all worthless to me.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by russellino: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
If the minister in question were Fani-Kayode, something tells me you won't be so eager to offer this weak defence. .

Fani kayode is on trial for diverting aviation intervention funds. His N400 million hotel and ho bills aside. His character is already questionable

1 Like

Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by PointB: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
youngmonie:

LOOOL my brother you make me laugh. Fine nobody is disputing you argument about the above.. Why then did the ministry confirm it bought the cars?, they have simply denied it if they didnt buy any car. Im sorry your argument doesnt stick here cos sahara where right and spot on in this case. If they are lying what is the ministry doing about it, common people cant just cook up stories like this and It will draw so much attention so much as the president ordering a probe unlesss its a lie

People can cook up stories like that - usually with half truth, and hyperbole here and there to satisfy an agenda. Sahara has done it before and could do it again. We all need to hold our peace and see the result of the investigations ordered by the Presidency and the National Assembly.

But I need not tell you to take every newspaper report with a pinch of salt. Everyone has an agenda, don't be naive.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi:

You are very Stoopid
Nonsense
Keep waiting
stop talking like this,Tinubu,oburusonjo...you just sound retaarded,really.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:23am On Oct 30, 2013
This thread should be front page. oh, i forgot this is triballand. shocked
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by GeneralJ(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2013
stupid mumus, do you even think, so where is the proof that he bought anything, were the receipts, for ms. oduah on the other hand there were receipts, and the people even admitted it, so what the F.uck are you talking about, whern you show me a receipt, and proof, like pictures, then we can start talking, as for now, haters can just keep on hating, EKO oni baje.. Mumu tribalists
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by gratieao: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2013
Nigeria will never grow if we continue hidden criminals in our locality.
checkout of my signature and tell me why this news never hit front page since three days.
Tribal MODs repent and except Christ
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by biafranqueen: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2013
baby_123:

I think this about answers it. And Fashola comes out looking even better smiley
really because he spent 900 million and got tired of the cars dash them and purchase latest model shocked
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2013
biafranqueen: really because he spent 900 million and got tired of the cars dash them and purchase latest model shocked
Which latest Model did he buy again?? and,where did your brain sight 900 million? Na wa for this kind of unabashed Lie peddling.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2013
i laugh o , is this same people that went to dig up the bode george issue of 3 years just to distract us from the oduagate embezzlement ,now fashola and they go as far as going to ghana to get nigeria news. some people are just plain jokers.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2013
biafranqueen: really because he spent 900 million and got tired of the cars dash them and purchase latest model shocked
if i may ask where are the receipt for the former suvs if you can't provide it then it shows you are just plain stup1d , you are still claiming he got tired of the jeeps and dashed them to who if i may ask? and then he bought new ones;FYI where is the document for the new one , if you can't provide it ,just shows how plain stup1d you are once again.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by ckkris: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Na wa for Lagos propaganda.
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by GeneralJ(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tadon200:
if i may ask where are the receipt for the former suvs if you can't provide it then it shows you are just plain stup1d , you are still claiming he got tired of the jeeps and dashed them to who if i may ask? and then he bought new ones;FYI where is the document for the new one , if you can't provide it ,just shows how plain stup1d you are once again.

my broda leave biafrans to contine dulling themselves, as for me, i know what to believe and what not to, i'm not a tribalist but, instead of these people to focus on thier own leaders, they focus on other people leaders, there is clear evidecne of corruption, yet they say they want this woman to stay, and later on they will complain about how everyone in Nigeria is corrupt, you see corruption in front of you yet you want the corrupt people to stay, even threating a whole president, something must be wrong with you
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by biafranqueen: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tadon200:
so you think that the Governor is riding around Lagos with our bullet proof ?
Re: Fashola Bought N600 Million Cars In 2011,have You All Forgotten? by biafranqueen: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tadon200:
your very immature I was answering the 1st post on the page that said he gave the cars to rapid response you should really calm down http://beegeagle./2011/10/26/lagos-state-govt-donates-10-apcs-50-vehicles-to-state-police-command/
So people don't raise children well in Nigeria these days ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Some Crazy Campaign Posters Notice Anything Funny?! / UK Dailymail's The Most Murderous Regimes In The World, Gowon Named / Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.