Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

Cossy Needs Ahusband: Can Youmarry A Girl Like Me? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Needs Ahusband: Can Youmarry A Girl Like Me? (609 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Needs Ahusband: Can Youmarry A Girl Like Me? by Obascoetubi: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Since Cossy's boyfriend
left her, she has been
finding it difficult to get
another man to replace
the young dude in order to
prove to the guy that she
is not missing him.
Anyway, it seem she has
now shifted her focus
from just trying to get a
boyfriend and now
searching for a husband.
See what she posted
below... http://obascotec..com/2013/10/cossy-needs-husband-can-you-marry-girl.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Crazy: Cossy To Insure Her Big Bossoms / Man Sues Ex-wife Over The Birth Of Ugly Children And Wins! / D'banj,burna Boy,olamide's Electrifying Performance @ "Colourful World Of More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.